ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

just bet the over

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

I'll offer all my points to anyone who wants 49ers +4.5. I'm no longer pro. So can only pay 2 a day now. But will pay out daily.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    I'll offer all my points to anyone who wants 49ers +4.5. I'm no longer pro. So can only pay 2 a day now. But will pay out daily.
    49ers +4.5?? I'm on the Falcons, but a free 7 points I might take you up on that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    "Matty Ice" and his jello-arm should be 0-4 in career playoff games.

I have no interest in betting on Atlanta. Is this Packers-Bears from 2 years ago?
    dude c'mon Matt Ryan played a hell of a game sunday.

his defense cost everybody the money.

defense has no pass rush whatsoever

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Just confirming what LB posted.... 5Dimes had Atlanta +200 earlier... but now it's down to +185. I've been watching this line all day like a hawk.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

that fukking coach though should have ran the ball though to ice the clock and they would have covered

too many incomplete passes stopping the clock and then that costly interception

that and the Falcons couldnt hold the Seahawks to any field goals... all TD's

TheMoneyShot

Furthermore, I can't tell you if Atlanta will cover the spread?!?!? But I will say this... NO F'ing way should a team like Atlanta at home... ever be +200 there. This is a major sign that San Francisco wins the game. When 5Dimes had it at +200... a lot of people must of pounded it down back to +185 land.

If Atlanta pulls the upset... somehow... someway... I'll never gamble again. There is absolutely no excuse to give odds like that... unless the favorite is going to cover.

tto827

So even if you guys think ATL is a trap at +200. Are you seriously considering taking SF -220 or whatever they were? Dear god would that be a bad bet.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    So even if you guys think ATL is a trap at +200. Are you seriously considering taking SF -220 or whatever they were? Dear god would that be a bad bet.
    I have heavy heavy money on San Francisco +200 to win the Super Bowl right now. I will decide if I should hedge at any point during the Super Bowl. That's better than S.F. -220

I think S.F. can handle Baltimore or New England at a neutral site.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I have heavy heavy money on San Francisco +200 to win the Super Bowl right now. I will decide if I should hedge at any point during the Super Bowl. That's better than S.F. -220

I think S.F. can handle Baltimore or New England at a neutral site.
    I see 0 value in any of the SB futures at this point. I just do not understand, San Fran would be giving 10.5 at home? Is that a joke? This line is comical.

And I do agree, every game from here on out is a toss-up in my mind. Except Baltimore has got some serious work to do if they want to win this week.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

atlanta with the points as solid as it gets

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

What's a worse bet, taking Atlanta at home at +3.5 or +200 or taking San Fran -3.5 on the Road -220?

The 49ers are a good team but so is Atlanta.

Coaching edge goes to the Niners but for some reason I think the Falcons will be losing to the Patriots in the Superbowl.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Just confirming what LB posted.... 5Dimes had Atlanta +200 earlier... but now it's down to +185. I've been watching this line all day like a hawk.
    well the line was copied and pasted right after the thread was created and it was +185

sbr odds was showing +200

I guess maybe it was an outdated feed and they had it hours earlier? Wish I had gotten a piece of that.

As for the game, Atlanta is obviously a bit of a fraud, but what I'm having trouble with is that Seattle is as good as SF, really, and ATL was -2.5 hosting Seattle. Now they're hosting SF and it's +3.5? I can see a bit of a move because SEA has a bigger home/road swing, but the rest is an overreaction to how good SF looked and ATL's collapse.

ATL getting over a field goal is simply crazy.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Yisman, half these guys wouldn't know value if it slapped em in the face. Laying 4 on the road in conference championship with a rookie Qb lmao

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

falcons will lose ne way

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Yisman, half these guys wouldn't know value if it slapped em in the face. Laying 4 on the road in conference championship with a rookie Qb lmao
    Maybe it's the other way around -- maybe the books are doing anything and everything they can to try to get you to bite on Atlanta.

Ask yourself this: why is Atlanta -- the top seed in the NFC -- a 4-point home dog in the first place (especially when the line opened at -1 (-120)) against a team that hasn't won a road playoff game in forever led by a rookie QB?

Is the public on the Niners? Yes. Is sharp money on the Niners as well? I don't think a side would cross a key number so quickly if they weren't.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Over.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    As for the game, Atlanta is obviously a bit of a fraud, but what I'm having trouble with is that Seattle is as good as SF, really, and ATL was -2.5 hosting Seattle. Now they're hosting SF and it's +3.5? I can see a bit of a move because SEA has a bigger home/road swing, but the rest is an overreaction to how good SF looked and ATL's collapse.
    I think if you look at how the SEA-ATL game played out before the 4Q, there were so many issues in Seattle's playcalling offensively that made the Falcons look better than they were. Falcons backers don't want to hear it, but the Seahawks had 2 chances in the redzone in the 2Q and got zero points out of them. Even a Falcon homer shouldn't be taking that as a likely outcome from 2 redzone possessions. At minimum they should have gotten 6 points from those possessions, and that would have changed the whole dynamic of the game.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Maybe it's the other way around -- maybe the books are doing anything and everything they can to try to get you to bite on Atlanta.

Ask yourself this: why is Atlanta -- the top seed in the NFC -- a 4-point home dog in the first place (especially when the line opened at -1 (-120)) against a team that hasn't won a road playoff game in forever led by a rookie QB?

Is the public on the Niners? Yes. Is sharp money on the Niners as well? I don't think a side would cross a key number so quickly if they weren't.
    Value is good over the long term, but there's definitely a subset of games where situational angles override value. I can understand hesitating to lay -3.5, but I think a bet on the Falcons is just ludicrous. A +200 ML? No way...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Value is good over the long term, but there's definitely a subset of games where situational angles override value. I can understand hesitating to lay -3.5, but I think a bet on the Falcons is just ludicrous. A +200 ML? No way...
    Again, I think the No. 1 NFC seed getting +200 in a conference championship game on their home turf kind of speaks for itself -- but that's just me.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I see 0 value in any of the SB futures at this point. I just do not understand, San Fran would be giving 10.5 at home? Is that a joke? This line is comical.

And I do agree, every game from here on out is a toss-up in my mind. Except Baltimore has got some serious work to do if they want to win this week.
    Well if you like the way SF plays and you can estimate how they would play against Balt and NE and factor in the future line... there is value on SF. Furthermore, just like anything can happen with SF @ Hotlanta. You don't want the spread to F u... and you don't want to lay the heavy juice at around -200... so that's why I would do a Super Bowl Future...

Example:

San Fran VS New England would be around.... New England -2 -140.... San Fran would be at +120 or so

San Fran VS Baltimore... It would be San Fran -3.5 and then you could middle if you wanted or take Baltimore +3.5

So to me... San Fran has value.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

atl gave up a lot of yards

404 and 362 yards to panthers
    393 yards to chiefs
    440 and 436 yards to saints
    366 yards to buccaneers
    491 yards to seahawks

i like the falcons, but the fact is they get their shit pushed in on defense all the time

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I agree seems like books are doing anything they can to get action on Atlanta. I took SF -3 -115 basically as soon as game ended Sunday. Coaching goes along way in playoffs and Mike Smith is going be out coached in this game. Defense travels better than offense with NFL teams and that is still what SF hangs there hat on. Like the Ravens +10 also and may put a little on ML there as well.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

how much can I get?
    200 for now.

I'll let you know later in the week if more is available.

yisman

OK I will take 200.

k13

OK I will take 200.
    Ok. Confirmed Bal ML +500

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

they give up yards but dont give up points and points are what matters. they are a top 5 RZ defense. look at the numbers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

You have me confused. I thought Kaper is in the second year. As for value i would assume you could have waited to get up to 5 instead of taking +3.5.

yisman

The line is not hitting 5. Wanna bet?

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line is not hitting 5. Wanna bet?
    its already at 5 at some places lol

yisman

where? Pinnacle has 3.5, 5 Dimes has 4.

Every major offshore book is at 3.5 or 4

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

where? pinnacle has 3.5, 5 Dimes has 4.

some arbs going on now the last little while. or are they fake moves? books do move lines sometimes to scare people off a team. either way i think it closes around 4.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Heritage was 5 last night

k13

where? Pinnacle has 3.5, 5 Dimes has 4.

Bodog had 5 earlier today, Bookmaker 4.5