DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

None of the players/coaches can keep a truely committed high interest level for 82 games.
    I remember Dennis Johnson going to Larry and Kevin before some games...
    " Yeah, I won`t be shooting tonight"
    Sure enough he went 1-2 in 38 minutes.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    None of the players/coaches can keep a truely committed high interest level for 82 games.
    I remember Dennis Johnson going to Larry and Kevin before some games...
    " Yeah, I won`t be shooting tonight"
    Sure enough he went 1-2 in 38 minutes.
    What the Heck - were you on The Celtics or employed by them?

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Didn`t mean to give that impression, but had a friend who worked for them throughout 80s and into 90s.
    Left when Pitino showed up.

This DJ thing was not a one time occurance and is kind of an accepted fact.
    Those teams were also infamous for mailing in 3Qs and then playing lock down D in forth to win and rarely cover.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    The bucks just rigged the ending to the 2nd quarter so that first half 107.5 went under along with 2q 51.5 went under... both by half a point

bucks good free throw shooter at the stripe with 10 seconds left in the quarter and he missed both... and you could just tell he was strong arming them so they would hit the back rim!

unreal

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Didn`t mean to give that impression, but had a friend who worked for them throughout 80s and into 90s.
    Left when Pitino showed up.

This DJ thing was not a one time occurance and is kind of an accepted fact.
    Those teams were also infamous for mailing in 3Qs and then playing lock down D in forth to win and rarely cover.
    to bad not many teams play lock down defense now a days =/ ... bbal is so boring with all the traveling and no defense

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

lolzz...cmon lakeshow...grizz arent going to beat many teams when Gay isnt playing...they are still trying to get rid of him though...the mem mgmt rarely makes a good decision

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA, always been "rigged" just have to be on the" right side of the fix"

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    ATL and MEM are clearly throwing there games. I do have mem large but the issue for me isnt the loss on it ( i have other plays that should cover this) its how these teams are just not on the level.
    hey LB, remember that bucks /hawks game in the playoffs a few years back, kept fouling when the game was a blowout,(5 min left )you said they were using hand gestures and looking at the clock, the game went over

sbrhedge
    sbrhedge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    anyone know the record for fewest points in an NBA quarter? This has to be close.

• 2 by the Dallas Mavericks at the Los Angeles Lakers on April 6, 1997
    • 2 by the Golden State Warriors vs. the Toronto Raptors on February 8, 2004

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    im taking atlanta next game they play
    BanG!!!

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8902

Pacers should be investigated.

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

Oklohoma vs Denver tonight. Total was sitting at 209. Total points about 204 with 1 minute to go. Oklohoma calls for a timeout which is extended. When they come back quick 4 baskets scored to push total to 213. Total goes over.

What could they be possibly talking about when Denver was already losing by over 20 points. And why a timeout with only a minute to go. I am convinced some people are making calculations to see where to land the total based on inital game bets as well as live in play bets. Reason why the totals are the worst kind of bet.

Just stick with a side and thats it

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    Oklohoma vs Denver tonight. Total was sitting at 209. Total points about 204 with 1 minute to go. Oklohoma calls for a timeout which is extended. When they come back quick 4 baskets scored to push total to 213. Total goes over.

What could they be possibly talking about when Denver was already losing by over 20 points. And why a timeout with only a minute to go. I am convinced some people are making calculations to see where to land the total based on inital game bets as well as live in play bets. Reason why the totals are the worst kind of bet.

Just stick with a side and thats it
    I could agree if public was on the Under but 91% was on the over...................

PAULYPOKER

Maybe OKC's huddle job was to give the finger to Vegas and push the over envelope...........

gasto
    gasto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4362

@Pauly Poker, masking the public numbers too is the in game betting. They willl be pushing totals based on fisrt half or points at a certain point of the game. And then the rate just swtiches. I was watching the lines move on a major betting side, for most of the game the totals were at oo just over 220.

So everyone who took over during in game loses. Anyone who had under 209 and panicked and took anything over 213 in game loses. This is cartel behavior, in game betting is dangerous, its like being a retail investor thinking you can time the market with stop losses. The big boys, hedge funds, investment banks will clean you out.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by gasto View Post
    @Pauly Poker, masking the public numbers too is the in game betting. They willl be pushing totals based on fisrt half or points at a certain point of the game. And then the rate just swtiches. I was watching the lines move on a major betting side, for most of the game the totals were at oo just over 220.

So everyone who took over during in game loses. Anyone who had under 209 and panicked and took anything over 213 in game loses. This is cartel behavior, in game betting is dangerous, its like being a retail investor thinking you can time the market with stop losses. The big boys, hedge funds, investment banks will clean you out.
    Agree...........

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Totals in Nba will empty your bankroll...stick to sides!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Totals in Nba will empty your bankroll...stick to sides!
    Agreed on the first part.... Sides will empty your BR too, just a lot less slowly then totals in the NBA.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

some nights teams play like shit

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Vegas just has a relationship with that "all seeing eye." No fix, just in touch with the spirits.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

In the end you're bettin on a bunch of ghetto niggas that would be slinging crack and runnin dogfights otherwise (and most likely still are) and none of these niggas (most of which are broke as fuk despite making millions) would be above rigging a game...throw in a few Tim Donaghy refs and its a fukin joke

Watch a game and see them call a foul on every jump shot on one team while the other team gets knocked around at the net and its apparently a clean block everytime....refs just making a little extra bank

PAULYPOKER

You know when I first came to this forum, I was quickly labeled a raving loon/conspiracy theorist for pointing these truths out......

I am proud to see how this forum has evolved into wakefulness of the way the "system" really empowers everything in this world that has a $ sign in front of it..............

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

We know the league is rigged...it is entertainment and the outcome can be controlled to what the league want. Finding the right side is harder for most!

First ... 2345