lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Does hawks total drop have anything to do with this??

funny how mem total dropped like 7 points as well. just a random line move of course.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

and we havent even mentioned orl being blown out by 29 by the wizards ok stern u got me the magic can hang with the likes of por/den and miami and chi the team thats blowing out atl by 40 and lose to was the worst team in the league by 29 after beating the clips..yea penetrating right

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    That game was competitive?!?
    Yeah i remember that game and it was pretty obvious that with Westbrook's big first half he was gonna try and drop 50 that night and classically he got out of control and started chucking up every shot in the 2nd half and the Mamba is gonna be competitive in 90-95% of games with or without a healthy roster.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278000

Lakers had one qtr where they were outscored.
    Come on bro. You're filtering information to frame things the way you want them to look. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since you don't watch games. But I can assure you it wasn't competitive.

I don't care about losing that game. Only reason I brought it up was because you swore lakers were the "correct side" after.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278000

Lakers had one qtr where they were outscored.
    Yep. Thunder went on one insane run in the second quarter and that's all they needed.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

I love how that Josh Smith guy is incredibly overrated.

The dude has 0 basketball IQ.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Lakers were down 20 with 7 or so mins left. Your box doesn't show that

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

funny how mem total dropped like 7 points as well. just a random line move of course.
    You're so clueless it's not even funny...

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

nba by far most rigged plus you are betting on uneducated lazy millionaires dont forget

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    You're so clueless it's not even funny...

Thank god we have you here to fill in all the information for the clueless ones.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL and MEM are clearly throwing there games. I do have mem large but the issue for me isnt the loss on it ( i have other plays that should cover this) its how these teams are just not on the level.
    On Chicago and Memphis. Going into the games, I really liked Chicago to play a top-level game after their ugly loss in Atlanta a while back. That one makes sense to me for a blowout, albeit not by 40 points, but I didn't watch any of the game.

Memphis not only couldn't make a shot, but were getting called for some amazing phantom fouls at both ends of the floor. The PFs might not seem too one-sided from the box score, but I don't remember when I last saw the refs rape a home team this badly. They never had a chance in this game...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post

fixed

Goat Milk

So what. So many guys on here start counting their money with time left in a game. You realize 20 points can be like 8 buckets right? Same guys on here year after year that never understand how fast guys in the nba can score, especially when you have a kobe bryant on your team. I once saw Tracy Mcgrady score 13 points in 30 seconds. I saw Bryant outscore dallas by himself after 3 quarters. You know how fast Magic used to be able to score? I've seen Magic go on 10-0 runs in under a minute.

Lakers were down by 16 to the Spurs with 7 minutes left in the game. Then they forgot Bryant was still on the floor and the lead was cut to 3 with 30 sec left

lakerboy

bro lakers were a 8 or so dog. atl was a 4.5 dog tonight and lost by 39. mem was a 4.5 fave and lost by 26. these games were clearly shady. the grizz and hawks had no intention to try tonight.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    and we havent even mentioned orl being blown out by 29 by the wizards ok stern u got me the magic can hang with the likes of por/den and miami and chi the team thats blowing out atl by 40 and lose to was the worst team in the league by 29 after beating the clips..yea penetrating right
    Look at the road trip Orlando just finished. ORL -> POR -> DEN -> LAC -> WAS in 8 days.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Im taking atlanta next game they play
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy, and PAULYPOKER

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

now goatmilk u no good and damn well that shit was rigged lakers were on the virge of losing by 20 and stern makes the phone call and they forget to call to/go to commercial and then u hear the coaches and refs talking smh espn didnt even now wtf was going on and then the spurs the most effecient off in basketballs turs the ball over 4 straight pos and forgets how to pass and score and la losses by 3 to kill all teasers and spread plays on the spurs

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I actually did well the last three days until tonight.

Ironically all of my wins looked horrible but miraculously cashed on some BS.

Tonight is just pay back. This literally happens evey night.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

but by 29 to was after they lost to was 2 weeks ago NO WAY MAN NO Fn WAY i didnt personally play the gm but still

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    now goatmilk u no good and damn well that shit was rigged lakers were on the virge of losing by 20 and stern makes the phone call and they forget to call to/go to commercial and then u hear the coaches and refs talking smh espn didnt even now wtf was going on and then the spurs the most effecient off in basketballs turs the ball over 4 straight pos and forgets how to pass and score and la losses by 3 to kill all teasers and spread plays on the spurs
    Dude the line was Spurs -13.5. Bryant should NEVER be a 14 point dog. I don't care who else is on the court. It was rigged? Spurs biggest lead was like 17 20 maybe.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post

Ive been saying it for years. If the Lakers actually pulled that Pau for JSmith like it was rumored I would have burst out laughing. Josh blows.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't really know how people can say the NBA rigged, the refs don't make or miss the shots (YES, I know they call fouls and such but come on). Also when we see games end up like a point above or below a line in an odd fashion, remember how good the linesmakers are so it's just showing they set a good line. It's not like teams like the Bobcats tonight PLAY towards or away from a line..... What's the incentive??

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Golden st and pacers game last night was a perfect example

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

the same kobe that was down by 27 in the 4th at home to ock? listtin kobes my favorite player the real GOAT penetrate jordan but thats a whole nother discussion. Spurs were sposed to win by 20+ the lakers will was broke and already ready to go home and all of a sudden "amazing' happens and they lose by 3 yea ok

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Does anyone here really think the players have no idea what the spreads are on their games?

I'm not necessarily saying they rig the games but something has to explain why they do some of the shit they so at the end of games.

Sometimes they dribble the clock out. Sometimes they sprint to foul down 7 with 4 seconds left. Other times they sprint the length I the court to get a layup at the buzzer to lose by 20 instead of 22.

Hell, earlier in the year I had a team -3 and they were up 4 wig 1.5 seconds left. The Magic call a timeout to set up a play and they end up in blinding it for a lay up! Like WTF. Why not shoot a three like any other team would. Why call a TO, advance the ball to mid court, and set up a layup to lose by 2?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This DAL/MIN game relative to the spread....

LOL.

motabl50
    motabl50's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy to know what the rigged game

send me massage this a serious information

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Does anyone here really think the players have no idea what the spreads are on their games?

I'm not necessarily saying they rig the games but something has to explain why they do some of the shit they so at the end of games.

Sometimes they dribble the clock out. Sometimes they sprint to foul down 7 with 4 seconds left. Other times they sprint the length I the court to get a layup at the buzzer to lose by 20 instead of 22.

Hell, earlier in the year I had a team -3 and they were up 4 wig 1.5 seconds left. The Magic call a timeout to set up a play and they end up in blinding it for a lay up! Like WTF. Why not shoot a three like any other team would. Why call a TO, advance the ball to mid court, and set up a layup to lose by 2?
    Magic do that shyt all the time like vs. the Bulls a couple weeks ago. Nelson sprint down court for a layup as clock expires to lose by 2. Bulls don't cover.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Nope -- just very sharp lines BigD. Isn't it "amazing"?

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

lol i remember that gm

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

U guys will be saying this once falcons beat the 49ers. Looking 2 blame refs for the loss.

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Yeah because making $250,000 a week is not enough....
    It is not, when you don't know how to manage money, and spend more than you have, which is why half these boys turned millionaires are broke hocking anything they have. Though you make 250K, if you spend 251 (which is like one sports car for 'em), guess what you're broke.

lakerboy

Pac I like your posts the last 24 hours. Back to being yourself. More into it. Nice.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Just be on the ride side of the rigged.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

josh smith is the most underrated player in the NBA

wtf r u even talking about

First 12345 Last