Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Agree with this play Pac. BOL brotha
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Dabeergod 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Public atS and ml burial coming up.
    disagree. if you got -3 or -3.5 you should be okay. you cant take sf at -4 or more anymore. the line is being moved up by hardcore sharp money. probably be buybacks at the end. regardless you should have waited cause you probably knew sf would get hammered. and if its a public hammering the lines usually dont move much. thats not the case here. atl is badly outmatched here.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    disagree. if you got -3 or -3.5 you should be okay. you cant take sf at -4 or more anymore. the line is being moved up by hardcore sharp money. probably be buybacks at the end. regardless you should have waited cause you probably knew sf would get hammered. and if its a public hammering the lines usually dont move much. thats not the case here. atl is badly outmatched here.
    How are they outmatched? Public seems to easily forget this is the same Kaepernick who couldn't beat the rams on the road and now he is suddenly a 3.5 road dog? Lol, gimme a break. Guy had a great game against gB defense, like that's saying anything. Atl was the best home team all season. They don't blow any one out but they get it done. Same sF team that got smoked by Seattle running game skittles and skittles did jack shit off paper this past game. I feel confident in this wager and will likely add on more $ closer to game time.

lakerboy

How are they outmatched? Public seems to easily forget this is the same Kaepernick who couldn't beat the rams on the road and now he is suddenly a 3.5 road dog? Lol, gimme a break. Guy had a great game against gB defense, like that's saying anything. Atl was the best home team all season. They don't blow any one out but they get it done. Same sF team that got smoked by Seattle running game skittles and skittles did jack shit off paper this past game. I feel confident in this wager and will likely add on more $ closer to game time.

Bro seriously if you need to ask me how atl is outmatched here. atl is not better anywhere except kicker and wr. sf beat gb twice in the same season. that isnt easy to do. in fact i cant remember the last team that did that. the rams were a good team bro. i heard the same thing last week by some packers fan saying they (sf)couldnt beat the rams and the packers did. meant nothing. hey atl lost to carolina. does that mean much now? atl is lucky to be still alive after yesterday. i just think you might have waited to get a better number like the +4.5 that is out now. gl but we wont agree on this game.

paco

Atl qb > SF
    Atl wr > SF
    Atl TE > SF
    Atl kicker > SF
    Atl rb < SF (barely)
    Atl defense < SF (barely)
    Special teams atl > SF
    Home field atl
    Offensive line atl < SF

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The line is moved up by hardcore sharp money..lol

It's being moved by every penetrating square on the planet who thinks they got a freebie.

lakerboy

Paver still clueless. Cause all squares are betting when the lines are released.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Paver still clueless. Cause all squares are betting when the lines are released.
    Yeah 75% of the bets on San Francisco and they are all sharp. Books are getting 75% of their bets on this game from sharps. It must be Groundhog Day.

lakerboy

Yup paver and all those $10 bets moved the line so much. If books were begging for sf $$ they could easily keep it at -3 and get loads of action. Btw atl ml is +200 now. I would assume that has pretty insane value.

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

atalanta is gona get a smakdown paco man

GoATL
    GoATL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Remember bettors that Kaepernick will be eating thru a straw before this game is over. So take that into account when betting.

paco

Adding another 2units +4.5

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

49ers may not have to punt in this one. What an offensive line, one of the very best ever.

SF side and, when it becomes available, a double digit margin of victory side or prop.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by 70CoupeDeVille View Post
    49ers may not have to punt in this one. What an offensive line, one of the very best ever.

SF side and, when it becomes available, a double digit margin of victory side or prop.
    Same offensive line that gave up 2 safeties and 6 sacks to the rams?

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Yeah, 9ers offense hit a lull in those two games, Saints then Rams. But remember, those were Kaepernick's 2nd and 3rd starts. Rams stuffed the box all game long and the strategy worked. But that was then. SF is firing on all cylinders now, with K'nick very comfortable at the helm. I was very impressed w/ the early play calling vs. Green Bay -- 9ers opened with an aggressive passing assault, K'nick throwing bullseyes. Falcs can't gamble by keying on the run as STL was able to in one of K'nick's first starts.

twolves41
    twolves41's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Why wouldn't you have waited till Sunday morning to buy ATL. Might be + 5.5 by then.

paco

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Why wouldn't you have waited till Sunday morning to buy ATL. Might be + 5.5 by then.
    Won't make a difference. 3 is good enough. Atl wins outright or less than a fg. 80% outright

lakerboy

Same offensive line that gave up 2 safeties and 6 sacks to the rams?
    Dude your are capping this game based on a reg season game vs the rams? WOW

paco

Dude your are capping this game based on a reg season game vs the rams? WOW
    No, but it's all relevant when bringing up the superiority of this new SUPERMAN Kaepernick lmao smh

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Paco how much you go total on this so far? And why are you putting your sbr life on the falcons. Nothin fun about that.

lakerboy

kapernick wont have to do much in this game. gore and davis will have field days. matty ice will be intercepted at least 2 times.

paco

kapernick wont have to do much in this game. gore and davis will have field days. matty ice will be intercepted at least 2 times.
    Gore lol.

lakerboy

Gore lol.
    turner lol.

paco

turner lol.
    Crabtree lol

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Colin K is the future

Atl IMO still not ready

Cant count on These last second drives forever

lakerboy

yeah crabtree was awful last game wasnt he? paco its all good. i wont come in your thread after this game is over when atl goes home. oh wait they will have to just drive up the street. falcons one of sports biggest choke teams facing the niners. lets see. im out till sunday. have fun pal with the other posters.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Crabtree lol
    Bro you just lol'd at a 1200+ yard rusher (every year) and an 85 catch 1100+ yard receiver.

paco

yeah crabtree was awful last game wasnt he? paco its all good. i wont come in your thread after this game is over when atl goes home. oh wait they will have to just drive up the street. falcons one of sports biggest choke teams facing the niners. lets see. im out till sunday. have fun pal with the other posters.
    if atl doesnt covers, I won't be back anyway lol so it doesn't matter. But atl will cover the 3.5 if not win outright

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Atl qb > SF
    Atl wr > SF
    Atl TE > SF
    Atl kicker > SF
    Atl rb < SF (barely)
    Atl defense < SF (barely)
    Special teams atl > SF
    Home field atl
    Offensive line atl < SF
    I forgot the guys who play the same positions on opposite teams go up against each other.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Ok, so you're passing on 5.5 or 6 on Sunday morning, because you think there is an 80% that you won't need the 2.5 extra points. We look at gambling very differently. Either way good luck. Can't see how SF -170, or -3, -3.5 wasn't the best choice. I do agree with you that Kapernick is overhyped.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Heavy public plays in the NFL championship games usually split or both loses.

Public right now is heavy on 49ers and Baltimore. Right now I like the Patriots more than like the 49ers with that +3.5. I'll be all over the 49ers at -2.5 though.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Paco i hope you win this bet man, i dont want to see you go...

even though you hate dogs and i'm a dog lover

you are the reason i joined SBR i started following your MLB picks before i even got a username
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Atlanta is now 4 and 4.5 at dimes. Should had waited Paco.

paco

None that will matter mike. Atl likely winning outright or lose by fg or less.

First 123456 ... Last