innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Super Bowl early market MVP.

AFC -130
    NFC +100

This should make all the NE/Denver backers happy.

Watch this change after this weekend.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

why they have the 2 most obvious choices

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    AFC -130
    NFC +100

This should make all the NE/Denver backers happy.

Watch this change after this weekend.
    I don't see Brady winning another Superbowl. His 3 Super bowl winners had a stellar defense and a average offense at best. Brady can not win without a defense in the Superbowl.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    I don't see Brady winning another Superbowl. His 3 Super bowl winners had a stellar defense and a average offense at best. Brady can not win without a defense in the Superbowl.
    yeah but he was one pass away from winning 2 more against the giants, ridiculous catches by 2 guys that will never make those catches again in their careers, 1 of them is irrelevant today.

Manning is done. Brady is better than manning all time. Get over it. You know Brady is more clutch. Watch how manning folds under the pressure. Like always.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

If Rogers dominates a better then average Niners pass defense on the road and one of the AFC kings happens to fall. Things will get very interesting. Remember Dom Capers and what he did with what he had to work with in GB's last Super Bowl.

My point being isn't -130 fairly cheap considering the 75% probability with either Manning or Brady?
    Last edited by innovation; 01-10-13 at 11:28 PM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The NFC team more than likely is going Aaron Rodger or Matt Ryan. Anyone really thinks Kapernick or Wilson is going to be playing in the Superbowl

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The NFC team more than likely is going Aaron Rodger or Matt Ryan. Anyone really thinks Kapernick or Wilson is going to be playing in the Superbowl

Please don't try and elevate Ryan into the status of Rodgers/Brady/Manning. The guy is lucky to have escaped comparisons with the likes of Flacco and Stafford.

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one really sad Ryan was on Rodgers Brady or Manning's level lol.... Just stated that neither kaep or rw was going to the SB