Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbr have banned justin7 's pm's, really bill what are you hiding?

Un fukkin real!!!!

I think sbr are very scared justin7 will spill the beans

How fukkin low can sbr go?

the shitt is well and truly about to hit the fan for sbr

Cant wait to hear the truth!!!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I'd imagine J7 would have had a clause in his contract pertaining to the disbandment of pm's due to privacy issues.

But why do this if they have nothing to hide

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Saloon this shit.. Tired with this crybaby posters!!!

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Shut the penetrate up.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

You won't hear the truth, you know the answers and SBR will be fine.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go fuk yerself biatch

U never lost cash did u?

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

unfortunately , with justin having over 80k in bi and claiming to not know of any relationship between bi/7red/easy, im not sure you are really going to get much info out of him...like other mods, i dont think he knew or knows anything...but sbr isnt going to take a chance...surely this cant come as a surprise though...you knew they wouldnt allow an old employee to speak about things here

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Pat McCrotch View Post
    Go fuk yerself biatch

U never lost cash did u?
    eat shit you fukk.. glad you lost money.. dumbfukks like you deserved it.. you din't play in an A/A+ book and now you are crying like a little baby.. the joke is on you shithead..

Megatron81lions
    Megatron81lions's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 118

eat shit you fukk.. glad you lost money.. dumbfukks like you deserved it.. you din't play in an A/A+ book and now you are crying like a little baby.. the joke is on you shithead..
    Your such a dik

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    unfortunately , with justin having over 80k in bi and claiming to not know of any relationship between bi/7red/easy, im not sure you are really going to get much info out of him...like other mods, i dont think he knew or knows anything...but sbr isnt going to take a chance...surely this cant come as a surprise though...you knew they wouldnt allow an old employee to speak about things here
    He has actually posted a bit about it. He is "daringly" on roughingthepunter.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Wtf u hiding SBR?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    When do you expect SBR to explain all that happened with the BI collapse?

And on another curiosity, why have my PMs been disabled with no explanation (or response to my email on that issue?)

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    He has actually posted a bit about it. He is "daringly" on roughingthepunter.
    thought that was old news...figured anything of substance would have been brought over here by now...

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

You're a real funny guy

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has SBR even came out with an explanation as to what exactly happened? Including all details of what they knew, because they had to of known something was going on.

I haven't read thru all of the BS on here, because most of it was just people angered and just tossing out their own reasons.

But has anyone from SBR actually commented on any of it? That'd be pretty shady if they haven't, because I'd think they would of had to known something/anything was up with them prior to them just up and closing their doors.

I had no money in there, so I never gave a flying fukk, but some of the things I've read, makes SBR look bad and now this?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

thought that was old news...figured anything of substance would have been brought over here by now...
    it was old news. but it gives the OP a place to talk to him if he wants. and i was confused by your post, it sounded like you were saying that justin7 hasn't commented on the betislands situation, which he has.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

It's a preemptive measure. They know Justin is going to be involved in violating the terms and conditions of the SBR private messaging system and don't want to give their chum an infraction.

raydog

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    it was old news. but it gives the OP a place to talk to him if he wants. and i was confused by your post, it sounded like you were saying that justin7 hasn't commented on the betislands situation, which he has.
    nah, not what i was saying...i know he made some comments there and some here the last few days...i just didnt know if he shed any real light on anything new...yeah, i guess pat could go there and pm with him...

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Cue shilly Shari to defend SBR must be pathetic to live such a life where you have to lie people daily just to get by in life. Probably the most pathetic human being alive.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Cue shilly Shari to defend SBR must be pathetic to live such a life where you have to lie people daily just to get by in life. Probably the most pathetic human being alive.
    Get lost now.. You already got your 12 points.. Fukking brokedikkfukk dipshit..

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

The fark is with this place lately

raydog

i wouldnt want an ex employee talking about inside dealings of the business...you wouldnt either...nobody is going to take up for sbr, but you are simply here trying to get banned now...you know there is a good chance that this post will get you banned...then you can run along over to the other fukking morons and cry about getting banned and be part of the group...you would think that after you had 2 kids, you would have grown up just a little bit...

frizzelli

i wouldnt want an ex employee talking about inside dealings of the business...you wouldnt either...nobody is going to take up for sbr, but you are simply here trying to get banned now...you know there is a good chance that this post will get you banned...then you can run along over to the other fukking morons and cry about getting banned and be part of the group...you would think that after you had 2 kids, you would have grown up just a little bit...
    What the fuk is your angle goof fuk? Seriously you have a fukkin angle what is it? You are so transparent it's disgusting like a 55 year homo trying to fit in with little 20 year old twinks.

raydog

only angle i have is that i hate to see complete fukking retards make completely fukking retarded comments...and you and the short bus losers are doing it constantly...and i will keep calling you out on it...if i run across a post and i think you deserve to be called a fukking bitch for it, i will...you want to be banned so bad now so you can fit in with your little group of babies and continue to throw immature insults around like you are somebody...go fukk yourself kid...learn some fukking manners and grow up

you come here and bash a mod , who probably has no power to do anything to j7, what do you think you are accomplishing? nothing good, i promise you that..you just look like a fukking child

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

What the fuk is your angle goof fuk? Seriously you have a fukkin angle what is it? You are so transparent it's disgusting like a 55 year homo trying to fit in with little 20 year old twinks.
    To understand his "angle" you need a brain. Let us know when we can start trying to explain it to you.

daimoshokage

Hey jizzeli, will pack your things and GTFO here like the other morons across the street.. You're a freeloding 12pts/day bum.. brokedikk who don't bet real money.. You don't know shit so better shut your pie hole and leave sbr.. fukking canadian queer..

brettels

In geometry, an angle is the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex of the angle.[1] Angles are usually presumed to be in a Euclidean plane, but are also defined in non-Euclidean geometry.

Angle is also used to designate the measure of an angle or of a rotation. This measure is the ratio of the length of a circular arc to its radius. In the case of an angle (figure), the arc is centered at the vertex and delimited by the sides. In the case of a rotation, the arc is centered at the center of the rotation and delimited by any other point and its image by the rotation.

The word angle comes from the Latin word angulus, meaning "a corner". The word angulus is a diminutive, of which the primitive form, angus, does not occur in Latin. Cognate words are the Greek ἀγκύλος (ankylοs), meaning "crooked, curved," and the English word "ankle". Both are connected with the Proto-Indo-European root *ank-, meaning "to bend" or "bow".[2]

Euclid defines a plane angle as the inclination to each other, in a plane, of two lines which meet each other, and do not lie straight with respect to each other. According to Proclus an angle must be either a quality or a quantity, or a relationship. The first concept was used by Eudemus, who regarded an angle as a deviation from a straight line; the second by Carpus of Antioch, who regarded it as the interval or space between the intersecting lines; Euclid adopted the third concept, although his definitions of right, acute, and obtuse angles are certainly quantitative.[3]

frizzelli

A poster tto who has had 15 handles because he was buried over and over and over again, daihomo who is the biggest miserable piece of shit slant eyed troll and raygay who is known across fourumville as a 55 year homo who stalks younger guys and has been outed for having gay Craigslist ads soliciting young males for sex. All these retarded Fuks taking a shot at me is a compliment This is some rich stuff boys you cannot make it up. Tto is probably the most pathetic of the bunch which is sad as fuk.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    In geometry, an angle is the figure formed by two rays, called the sides of the angle, sharing a common endpoint, called the vertex of the angle.[1] Angles are usually presumed to be in a Euclidean plane, but are also defined in non-Euclidean geometry.

Angle is also used to designate the measure of an angle or of a rotation. This measure is the ratio of the length of a circular arc to its radius. In the case of an angle (figure), the arc is centered at the vertex and delimited by the sides. In the case of a rotation, the arc is centered at the center of the rotation and delimited by any other point and its image by the rotation.

The word angle comes from the Latin word angulus, meaning "a corner". The word angulus is a diminutive, of which the primitive form, angus, does not occur in Latin. Cognate words are the Greek ἀγκύλος (ankylοs), meaning "crooked, curved," and the English word "ankle". Both are connected with the Proto-Indo-European root *ank-, meaning "to bend" or "bow".[2]

Euclid defines a plane angle as the inclination to each other, in a plane, of two lines which meet each other, and do not lie straight with respect to each other. According to Proclus an angle must be either a quality or a quantity, or a relationship. The first concept was used by Eudemus, who regarded an angle as a deviation from a straight line; the second by Carpus of Antioch, who regarded it as the interval or space between the intersecting lines; Euclid adopted the third concept, although his definitions of right, acute, and obtuse angles are certainly quantitative.[3]
    UHHH......SPEAK ENGLISH, MOTHERFUKKER!

(j/k)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    UHHH......SPEAK ENGLISH, MOTHERFUKKER!

(j/k)
    Motherfukker (sometimes abbreviated as mofo, mf, or mf'er) is an American vulgarism. Its literal sense, referring to one who participates in sexual intercourse with his own mother, is seldom implied. Rather, it refers to a mean, despicable, or vicious person, or any particularly difficult or frustrating situation or alternatively as an inverted praise of the individual or thing's "badness". Due to the semiotics, it is not generally applied personally to females, a personal direct object referred to as such is invariably male.[1]

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Who gives a penetrate guys????

Why would you be trying to send a PM to a guy who doesnt post at this site anymore???

This is NOT news guys!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I meant it this way....."an inverted praise of the individual or thing's "badness"."

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

how do we have mods calling names like this? It is extremely bad when the morons here are allowed to do so but allowing the mods to do so is just plain stupidity!!!

brettels

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I meant it this way....."an inverted praise of the individual or thing's "badness"."

Noun 1. badness - that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency; "take the bad with the good"
    bad
    quality - an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
    unworthiness - the quality or state of lacking merit or value
    undesirability - the quality possessed by something that should be avoided
    worse - something inferior in quality or condition or effect; "for better or for worse"; "accused of cheating and lying and worse"
    evil - that which causes harm or destruction or misfortune; "the evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones"- Shakespeare
    unsoundness - not mentally or physically healthy; "no one can be a poet without a certain unsoundness of mind"
    liability - the quality of being something that holds you back
    inadvisability - the quality of being ill-advised
    goodness, good - that which is pleasing or valuable or useful; "weigh the good against the bad"; "among the highest goods of all are happiness and self-realization"
    2. badness - used of the degree of something undesirable e.g. pain or weather
    severeness, severity
    intensiveness, intensity - high level or degree; the property of being intense
    raininess, foulness - (of weather) the badness of the weather; "they were wearied with the foulness of the weather"
    distressfulness, seriousness - the quality of arousing fear or distress; "he learned the seriousness of his illness"
    3. badness - an attribute of mischievous children
    mischievousness, naughtiness
    disobedience - the trait of being unwilling to obey
    prankishness, rascality, roguishness - the trait of indulging in disreputable pranks

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Yo frizfuk
    How about this?
    I'll make a video right now proving I'm not Kerry, and you never post again?

12 Last