bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

should marquez tell pacquiao to screw?

I would....penetrate it..maybe he cant hit as big of a payday otherwise....but after all the shit marquez took...and the wait between rematches...id tell arum to penetrate off....lol

rumors of a tuneup doubleheader for them in april then a rematch...if im marquez i tell arum and pac to penetrate off...enjoy the poetic justice

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquez doesn't owe him anything, but I suppose they'd both rather fight each other than be emasculated by Floyd at the negotiating table and then tarred and feathered in the ring.

Roach fighters also have no defense to fall back on and have gotten humiliated how many times recently? Can't afford to lose a step with his style and expect to win big fights - Pac is done. Something I don't say lightly knowing there's two Filipina girls nearby who might spike my coffee or booby trap my desk.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Marquez doesn't owe him anything, but I suppose they'd both rather fight each other than be emasculated by Floyd at the negotiating table and then tarred and feathered in the ring.

Roach fighters also have no defense to fall back on and have gotten humiliated how many times recently? Can't afford to lose a step with his style and expect to win big fights - Pac is done. Something I don't say lightly knowing there's two Filipina girls nearby who might spike my coffee or booby trap my desk.
    roach is getting dropped by fighters left and right....nice guy I like him...but the whole train got exposed.....like i said though..i dont give arum/pac the satisfaction....retire or fight someone else if im jmm...and i dont mean floyd....that aint happenin...thats another massacre

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Lou...always love talking the fight game with a true master like yourself

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

manny would still beat the overrated mayweather, even if he isnt the same

still challenge anyone to be unbiased to watch his fight vs oscar and say that floyd won that match

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    manny would still beat the overrated mayweather, even if he isnt the same

still challenge anyone to be unbiased to watch his fight vs oscar and say that floyd won that match
    nobody puts much stock in anything you say.....and in boxing...welll...even less

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Age = ever fighter's worst enemy

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Age = ever fighter's worst enemy
    yeah for most fighters...if you rely on one thing....ala roy....ala pacman....but a dude like floyd......if he does it right....there aint nobody that can touch him...hes always one step ahead....he has all of the skills and nuances mastered that he can still dominate dudes even as his physical skills decline....he just has to know when to step away

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Some real sound boxing analysis going on up in hurr.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

I figured JMM would relish the limelight for a while and not rush to get a fifth fight penciled in even though Bob Arum keeps trying to hint that one is already in progress of being made. I think Manny needed to fight a pushover 147 lber and needs to rematch against Tim Bradley before any fight with JMM or Mayweather is made

On a side note, im pumped to see GGG back in action next Saturday!!

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Yo Bobby, who's cack would you rather blow all day? Mayweather's or Lou's mythical penis?

Whose would win in a sword duel? What would be the odds?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

id rather take them both at the same time....would be epic

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Scale 1 to 10 how worthy of an opponent is Da "Ghost"

?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post

Scale 1 to 10 how worthy of an opponent is Da "Ghost"

?
    hes a southpaw that wants this fight bad....cats that want floyd better come correct....see simple dudes want floyd to keep going up...some cats want him to fight sergio/andre ward....but when has pac stepped to that level....neverrrrrr

Dank_Fire

Robert Guerrero is defiantly a worthy opponent. His last bout with Andre Berto was the best fight of last year imo. He isnt a pussy like Victor Ortiz is

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

didnt think u were man enough to go watch the repeat

You post on sbr all day now, you get fired or something or another dumb kid

spygate= tainted new england patriots championships

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can Marquez tell Pacman to go screw? Too much money to leave eon the table. Like the idea of a card featuring the two for a lead up to part 5. Pacs damaged goods and Marquez just ain't the draw w/o him.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Manny has Alzheimer's I thought...

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    How can Marquez tell Pacman to go screw? Too much money to leave eon the table. Like the idea of a card featuring the two for a lead up to part 5. Pacs damaged goods and Marquez just ain't the draw w/o him.
    they continually jerked marquez around....they waited and waited until they thought marquez was too old and too heavy to be effective...yet they barely escaped again and then got knocked the penetrate out...all of mannys fans claimed that jmm couldnt carry the weight up to 147 and thats why floyd dominated him....but i guess they learned different....then it became "well manny isnt focused"...

jmm probably cant resist....but id tell them to penetrate off...leave everyone with that lasting image of what he did to pac....hes made good money and he can still get a good payday somewhere else....marquez will draw enough to make a good payday especially after what he just did

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I agree that Manny needs to go fight Bradley again before a 5th fight with JMM. The Bradley fiasco needs to be rectified and Manny should WANT to do this. It might not as big of a pay day, but who gives a fukk?? Guy has so much money that he can fight for pride, justice, whatever.

I think we know that we'll never see Pretty Boy/Manny in the ring and Manny/JMM 5 is a forgone conclusion. I like Manny, but I hope he gets knocked out again. Serves him fight for not booking the right fight this late in his career.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I agree that Manny needs to go fight Bradley again before a 5th fight with JMM. The Bradley fiasco needs to be rectified and Manny should WANT to do this. It might not as big of a pay day, but who gives a fukk?? Guy has so much money that he can fight for pride, justice, whatever.

I think we know that we'll never see Pretty Boy/Manny in the ring and Manny/JMM 5 is a forgone conclusion. I like Manny, but I hope he gets knocked out again. Serves him fight for not booking the right fight this late in his career.
    manny doesnt book his fights...thats the problem....a big number gets waved to him and he fights whoever they want him to....and thats why the floyd fight didnt get made....they were scared to death of manny being exposed by floyd...especially bob...hed rather die than see his former protege ruin his latest pet

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Hes not gonna reject as shit ton of money. But as far as Im concerned Pac should hang them up.

Roach is to blame for all of this. Overrated piece of crap. Tells him the same shit...how about teaching Pac some defense...not primarily...but some freakin' defense...or the RIGHT gameplans for a change. penetrating Freddy lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Hes not gonna reject as shit ton of money. But as far as Im concerned Pac should hang them up.

Roach is to blame for all of this. Overrated piece of crap. Tells him the same shit...how about teaching Pac some defense...not primarily...but some freakin' defense...or the RIGHT gameplans for a change. penetrating Freddy lol
    freddie is gettin dropped left and right now.....hes a good guy...i dont think its his fault really....just that everyone around pac started believing in the hype train....you cant really teach an old dog new tricks....thats why floyd lasts....he started mastering all the nuances of the game from the start....thats why a guy like roy was nothing once his physical skills eroded

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    freddie is gettin dropped left and right now.....hes a good guy...i dont think its his fault really....just that everyone around pac started believing in the hype train....you cant really teach an old dog new tricks....thats why floyd lasts....he started mastering all the nuances of the game from the start....thats why a guy like roy was nothing once his physical skills eroded
    You're right to some degree.

But Freddys just overrated. The fighters hes gained fame with were good to begin with and would have won either way.
    Well Manny did change over time but the guy is a natural talent. Ive yet to see Freddy training a fighter from the beginning and make him into something.

It was always the made fighter that came to Freddy. Freddys useless between the rounds...the guy needs 20 seconds to start talking and by then...the rounds about to start again. Im not saying the guys completely useless...but hes just extemely overrated.

Dank_Fire

I read that Bob Arum is looking to put together a card that would have JMM and Manny Pacquaio fighting different fighters on the same card

bobby heenan
    Update your status

yes dank....i said that in my intial post "tuneup doubleheader"