PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks Double Penetrate Two Fist And Force Bukkake The Falcons Sunday!

That's right. Atlanta will choke once again. Team Choke is going to choke at home. In the regular season, Atlanta is a diesel team. In the playoffs, they are Team Can't Get Right.

Matty Ice is going to be known as Matty Meltdown after this game is over.

Atlanta is weak against the run and the Seahawks strength is the power running game. Seattle's two big corners will be able to match up with Atlanta's receivers and shut them down.

Don't go against Seattle.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-08-13 at 10:05 PM.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Seattle may very well win. But ATL should be favored by more. Brain says ATL, heart says Seattle. Brain over heart when betting.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Shut the hell up guy

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This confirms Atlanta. Thanks for posting your play well in advance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lakerboy

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

seattle will shock the world winning the SB this year

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Seattle may very well win. But ATL should be favored by more. Brain says ATL, heart says Seattle. Brain over heart when betting.
    Why does your brain tell you ATL? Question: How many playoff games has the combination of Mike Smith and Matt Ryan won?

Answer: ZERO.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This confirms Atlanta. Thanks for posting your play well in advance.
    Cool. I'll be the first post back laughing at your loss.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by seahawkharry View Post
    seattle will shock the world winning the sb this year
    seattle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Why does your brain tell you ATL? Question: How many playoff games has the combination of Mike Smith and Matt Ryan won?

So he will never win a playoff game. Ever. Makes sense.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    So he will never win a playoff game. Ever. Makes sense.
    I never said never. Just not this sunday.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Legion of Boom coming to Atlanta

tto827

And 2 of the last 3 teams that beat them have won the SB, and the third lost in it.
    3 games is a small sample size, just like ND yesterday. Anything can happen in a game, anything can happen over 3 games, over 7-10 maybe you can spot trends. Choking in the playoffs is a short-term trend that will even out in the long run. There are few people who can be good or bad enough to beat the trend long term. People thought Belichick and Brady were unstoppable in the playoffs, hows that worked out the past few years?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Seattle will punch Atlanta in the throat

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Legion of Boom coming to Atlanta
    THIS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!

Atlanta too pussified to deal with the real!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

And 2 of the last 3 teams that beat them have won the SB, and the third lost in it.
    3 games is a small sample size, just like ND yesterday. Anything can happen in a game, anything can happen over 3 games, over 7-10 maybe you can spot trends. Choking in the playoffs is a short-term trend that will even out in the long run. There are few people who can be good or bad enough to beat the trend long term. People thought Belichick and Brady were unstoppable in the playoffs, hows that worked out the past few years?
    3 games? 3 games?! Nah brah, it's 3 YEARS! They had 3 chances in 3 different seasons to get their shit right and they can't.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I hope your right...the best thing going for the Hawks is that the Falcons are going to have to wake up, from their extended break, on a dime. Will be interesting to see our secondary handle some of the best WRs in the league.

tto827

3 games? 3 games?! Nah brah, it's 3 YEARS! They had 3 chances in 3 different seasons to get their shit right and they can't.
    It's 3 games, regardless of when they were played. If you think this years Seahawks are comparable to last years Giants, two years ago Packers, or a Kurt Warner led Cardinals, then I'm wasting my time trying to help you out. Books are laughing at people paying the huge vig on SEA.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I hope your right...the best thing going for the Hawks is that the Falcons are going to have to wake up, from their extended break, on a dime. Will be interesting to see our secondary handle some of the best WRs in the league.
    They gone be shocked when Seattle rolls into town and punches them right in mouth.

BOOM! EAT THAT BITCH!

BOOM! BOOM! EAT IT! EAT IT!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

It's 3 games, regardless of when they were played. If you think this years Seahawks are comparable to last years Giants, two years ago Packers, or a Kurt Warner led Cardinals, then I'm wasting my time trying to help you out. Books are laughing at people paying the huge vig on SEA.
    It ain't 3 games.

It's 3 YEARS!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Well be fine i am more concerned about Bruce Irvan taking clwmons spit hes a Rookie and he does have 5.5 sacks..hopefully he steps up because we need matty ice to feel uncomfortable behind center.I think he gets job done

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Well be fine i am more concerned about Bruce Irvan taking clwmons spit hes a Rookie and he does have 5.5 sacks..hopefully he steps up because we need matty ice to feel uncomfortable behind center.I think he gets job done
    There ain't much film on the rook so advantage Seattle. The rook is gonna come around the end and blindside Matty Ice and break his jaw. Then the rook gone step back and be like...

"What now POSSE?!"

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

are all people from philly like the OP? Very strange.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    are all people from philly like the OP? Very strange.
    Hell no, people here are fukkin nuts.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Agreed SEA is the hot team right now and this has been a profitable trend the last few years to follow. Can't help but keep wondering in the back of my mind if the NFL will create an NFC championship of SEA/GB to make up for the replacement refs blown call in the Mon night game. For me, the line is screaming to bet SEA. G/L in your plays..

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Agreed SEA is the hot team right now and this has been a profitable trend the last few years to follow. Can't help but keep wondering in the back of my mind if the NFL will create an NFC championship of SEA/GB to make up for the replacement refs blown call in the Mon night game. For me, the line is screaming to bet SEA. G/L in your plays..
    Exactly. Seattle was hot coming into the playoffs. They go to Washington, get down 2 touchdowns early, then come back and smack the Skins in the mouth and it's end of story.

This is a team brimmimg with confidence that knows what it has to do to win games and will do anything to accomplish those tasks. They are going to beat Atlanta and then we will sit back and watch the controversy that will unfold in Atlanta as a result of their loss.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If any wide receivers in the league have an advantage against the Seattle secondary it is Julio and Roddy. Gonna have to pump them corners full of amphetamines to win this one.

tto827

Exactly. Seattle was hot coming into the playoffs. They go to Washington, get down 2 touchdowns early, then come back and smack the Skins in the mouth and it's end of story.

This is a team brimmimg with confidence that knows what it has to do to win games and will do anything to accomplish those tasks. They are going to beat Atlanta and then we will sit back and watch the controversy that will unfold in Atlanta as a result of their loss.
    Seattle wants it more... the best betting theory there is. Especially in a one and done playoff scenario.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    If any wide receivers in the league have an advantage against the Seattle secondary it is Julio and Roddy. Gonna have to pump them corners full of amphetamines to win this one.
    Both of Seattle's corners are 6'3" and play with physicality. Between them they had 11 interceptions during the regular season so they can cover too. I think the advantage lies with Seattle. Also, Atlanta is going to be much weaker defensively vs. Seattle's run than Seattle will vs. Atlanta's passing game.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

And we haven't even discussed The play ability of Russel Wilson with the read option his ability to move and get out. of jams and extend plays is another reason Seattle will dominate the Falcons

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

That's right. Atlanta will choke once again. Team Choke is going to choke at home. In the regular season, Atlanta is a diesel team. In the playoffs, they are Team Can't Get Right.

Matty Ice is going to be known as Matty Meltdown after this game is over.

Atlanta is weak against the run and the Seahawks strength is the power running game. Seattle's two big corners will be able to match up with Atlanta's receivers and shut them down.

Don't go against Seattle.
    so.... you are saying, that because Atlanta will get run over and TOP will be dominated by Hawks... and with their defense being a good, physical match for the ATL wr's... that it will be all Ryan's fault for Atlanta losing???

makes sense, dippy

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lmao ... seahawks beat a redskins team with a 25% qb ... u expect them go to on the road to atlanta and win? atlanta is great at home idc what their playoff record is ... than they have to play gb or san fran which they also wont beat .. forget them for the super bowl .. they lose this weekend and everyone can hop off that seattle bandwagon

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Both of Seattle's corners are 6'3" and play with physicality. Between them they had 11 interceptions during the regular season so they can cover too. I think the advantage lies with Seattle. Also, Atlanta is going to be much weaker defensively vs. Seattle's run than Seattle will vs. Atlanta's passing game.
    That's why I said if. They have great corners no doubt, but if any WR duo can give them trouble it is Atlanta's.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Seattle circlejerk is out of control. Overrated hawks come out flat again and Atlanta runs away with it after going up 2 or 3 scores.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

If PhillyFlyers and PAULYPOKER procreated, their offspring would be named Brock Lang.

1234 ... Last