GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Was something wrong with my tv?

Something must of been wrong with my tv, everytime i turned on espn all i got was the movie deliverance???

All joking aside i feel like i was left at the alter. I dont have any excuses for what happened tonight. And i have been holding back puking all night. I figure i at least owed it to the alabama supporters to show up and get all the heckling out of the way asap. I still think Notre Dame deserved their shot at the title, i still think the team is great. Anyways like i said no excuses, so congrats Bama.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Good year man, be proud.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Classy post Irish.

You have an excellent recruiting class
    coming in and a now established top-notch coach.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I fukking paid $8 to watch ND play like a 3rd grade flag football team on my flight home. And it was a flight in the US so I couldn't drink the pain away... Holy shit was that a painful three hours.
    ND had a good year, and I really think Kelly will have them back to consistent BCS game appearances, which is a good start for now.

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Good year man, be proud.
    Thanks man, its tough to go from being considered irrelevant to being ranked number 1 then shitting the bed in front of the world. But i guess they say its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Which in my still drunk way of thinking is kinda like Its better to have been number one and lost than to have never been number one at all

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I fukking paid $8 to watch ND play like a 3rd grade flag football team on my flight home. And it was a flight in the US so I couldn't drink the pain away... Holy shit was that a painful three hours.
    ND had a good year, and I really think Kelly will have them back to consistent BCS game appearances, which is a good start for now.
    ya hopefully, 8 dollars isnt bad, just think of all the people who spent 5k+ to see notre dame lose in the first quarter. Thats how im getting through it

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    ya hopefully, 8 dollars isnt bad, just think of all the people who spent 5k+ to see notre dame lose in the first quarter. Thats how im getting through it
    True, they showed that ND fan standing up in utter disbelieve like 12 minutes in, gotta feel for those people.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Last night could have happened to anyone, including Alabama. The two teams aren't that much apart in terms of talent, but I do think the superior team won last night. Championship games (especially in football) do funny things to people, coaches and players.

With that being said, I do think that one-loss Oregon is a better team than Notre Dame. Oregon has a great QB (or one in the making)

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Way to br classy Go Irish. Yes Notre Dame was routed by a superior team, but just think of all the teams that wish they were in Notre Dame's shoes this season. Alabama looks like a NFL light weight compared to N.D. which is just a pretty good college football team.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I felt the same way when my dawgs came up 4 yards short and losing the chance to do the same thing last night
    Always next year

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Last night could have happened to anyone, including Alabama. The two teams aren't that much apart in terms of talent, but I do think the superior team won last night. Championship games (especially in football) do funny things to people, coaches and players.

With that being said, I do think that one-loss Oregon is a better team than Notre Dame. Oregon has a great QB (or one in the making)
    I dont think oregon would of been any different, They looked pretty great against k state but the way alabama played last night looked like a whole nother team then what they were during the year.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    I felt the same way when my dawgs came up 4 yards short and losing the chance to do the same thing last night
    Always next year
    Yep, no doubt... The joke was what is the distance between Orlando and Miami?? About 5 yds if you are Georgia...

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

i turned on espn all i got was the movie deliverance???

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why couldnt u drink?

notre dame is terrible bro ofcourse they got that ass beat

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why couldn't you drink? Under 21 or is there a new rule that keeps me from every flying again?

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Why couldn't you drink? Under 21 or is there a new rule that keeps me from every flying again?
    you mean untrained tsa people molesting you isnt reason enough?

ChalkyDog

you mean untrained tsa people molesting you isnt reason enough?
    I'm white, and I wear boat shoes when I fly. No issues, never even been approached.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Yes under 21, but over 18. Hence why I enjoyed my 11 days in Mexico.

ChalkyDog

Yes under 21, but over 18. Hence why I enjoyed my 11 days in Mexico.
    Mexico is an oasis for kids looking for a good time between the ages of "being able to see over the bar" and 21.

I have forgotten those days well. Enjoy. After 21, booze never was the same.

krawcstella
    krawcstella's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think of this as an investment