rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    who's the stud?
    Eifert is one of the top 20 players in the country
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave rm18 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    who's the stud?
    ebbears..

i was water boy tonight

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

They struggled big time vs Purdue, Pitt, and BYU!!!

At HOME!

Total fraud

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

said this for the last month, oregon texasm and ga. i would much rather see. it sucks that all the top schools are in one conference because voters do not want to put 2 schools in it, unless they have to like last year. to me, i would of loved to see anther GA bama game. that was the best game of the college football season. really one of the best games you will ever see. and of course you would love to see saban game plan 40 days for oregons fast offense, or texas am again.
    and of course, when n.d goes undeafted they are going to be in the bcs championship because of their history and because they are the medias boy toys. really who did they beat this year, oklahoma? are they even a top 25 team, (i know they are ranked now because of a good run at the end of the season vs nobodie)

i wish pit would of beat them in the third overtime game, because we really could of seen a great championship game with GA esp, but i want to see an oregon bama matchup so bad.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 01-07-13 at 11:55 PM.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

E-x-p-o-s-e-d

ebbearsfb1

nothing against Willie,

but its amusing when Michigan and Usc guys jump on in, when they lost to ND this year.

Pre-season number 1 to unranked and 7-7?

if thats not exposed, im not sure what is

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    said this for the last month, oregon texasm and ga. i would much rather see. it sucks that all the top schools are in one conference because voters do not want to put 2 schools in it, unless they have to like last year. to me, i would of loved to see anther GA bama game. that was the best game of the college football season. really one of the best games you will ever see. and of course you would love to see saban game plan 40 days for oregons fast offense, or texas am again.
    and of course, when n.d goes undeafted they are going to be in the bcs championship because of their history and because they are the medias boy toys. really who did they beat this year, oklahoma? are they even a top 25 team, (i know they are ranked now because of a good run at the end of the season vs nobodie)

i wish pit would of beat them in the third overtime game, because we really could of seen a great championship game with GA esp, but i want to see an oregon bama matchup so bad.
    No doubt about it. 1)Alabama 2)Oregon 3)Georgia 4)Texas A&M 5)Stanford 6)South Carolina:

Notre Dame in the final rankings should be anywhere from #8 to #12.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    No doubt about it. 1)Alabama 2)Oregon 3)Georgia 4)Texas A&M 5)Stanford 6)South Carolina:

Notre Dame in the final rankings should be anywhere from #8 to #12.
    ND didn't show up tonight, but c'mon, 1 game shouldn't diminish everything they did in the other 12. It can be argued whether they beat Stanford, but the scoreboard says they did. And minus your number 1 team, they beat everyone else put in front of them. Any team that wins in Norman, in Lansing, and at the coliseum while not losing a game til the national championship deserves to be #2 or #3.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    ND didn't show up tonight, but c'mon, 1 game shouldn't diminish everything they did in the other 12. It can be argued whether they beat Stanford, but the scoreboard says they did. And minus your number 1 team, they beat everyone else put in front of them. Any team that wins in Norman, in Lansing, and at the coliseum while not losing a game til the national championship deserves to be #2 or #3.
    i think it should., they defintly should not be ahead of alabama, ga, oregon or texas am. so i would have them 5th.

1)bama
    2)ga
    3) oregon
    4) texas am
    5) n.d
    and i dunno i would be tempted to put stanford 5th with the way they closed out the season .
    beating oregon, oregon st, and ucla(twice). just looking back if they make the switch at qb at the start of the season, who knows stanford might be playing bama right now. stanfords qb played terrible vs. n.d and that game still went to overtime.

tto827

Tough to say, you definitely might be right, but not really worth discussing, cause who really cares what the final rankings are.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

I keep seeing that Pitt game over and over. Pitt was average, at best, this year and had them beat by 10 ( or was it 14 ?) in the 4th Q and they clearly outplayed them to that point. A few key plays and it went to overtime where Pitt missed a mid-range fg that would have won it. Had that kick been good, we might have seen a better game tonight. ( maybe not though -- would a 1 loss ND still have been there?)

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

ND backers

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

This the most fraudulent team since NIU last week and Hawaii a few years ago in the BCS games

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Wasn't Stanford playing Nunes and not Hogan for that game vs ND?

Stanny is a totally different team with Hogan. If they were to play right now Im guessing Stanny minus a TD is the line

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Where are all the Notre Dame homers?

tto827

Still here... ND got there ass whooped no questioning that. But a couple early calls go there way, as opposed to all going Bama's, and this could have been a very different ball game. Again, Bama was the better team, I don't think anyone doubted that before or after the game, but many (including myself) thought ND might show up for a game on national TV.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Still here... ND got there ass whooped no questioning that. But a couple early calls go there way, as opposed to all going Bama's, and this could have been a very different ball game. Again, Bama was the better team, I don't think anyone doubted that before or after the game, but many (including myself) thought ND might show up for a game on national TV.
    Props to you for being here, but I seem to remember a few other Irish fans that are nowhere to be found.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If only the Pitt kicker made the FG or they called the penalty for having two players with the same number on D. We would have had the real championship game, but I enjoyed the easy money.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    If only the Pitt kicker made the FG
    that was a HUGE missed kick. it was an easy kick too, like 25-30 yards i think

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    that was a HUGE missed kick. it was an easy kick too, like 25-30 yards i think
    Not to mention the absolute phantom pass interference call that kept the drive alive for ND. The game was won, no need for OT, they didn't convert on 4th down and it should have been over.

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

If only the Pitt kicker made the FG or they called the penalty for having two players with the same number on D. We would have had the real championship game, but I enjoyed the easy money.
    Good job Cuse, I cashed too!!!! Good way to go out, all and all, a very profitable Bowl Season!!!! Now onto the Divisional Round of the NFL... Gotta go with Den -9, Pats -9, GB on the ML & Seattle on the ML... Not happy about Clemons being out though for Seattle

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    They struggled big time vs Purdue, Pitt, and BYU!!!

At HOME!

Total fraud
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't forget the gifted win vs Stanford....
    Luck O' The Irish

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    Good job Cuse, I cashed too!!!! Good way to go out, all and all, a very profitable Bowl Season!!!! Now onto the Divisional Round of the NFL... Gotta go with Den -9, Pats -9, GB on the ML & Seattle on the ML... Not happy about Clemons being out though for Seattle
    Best of luck my man. Not sure yet of my plays but I hope you nail it.

hoescj01
    hoescj01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2394

Their aren't too many other teams in the country, unranked at the beginning of the season that would be so artificially pumped to try to make them #1 other than ND. They are independent so they don't have as many tough opponents. They didn't have to play in a conference championship. Do you think that if Boise St. went undefeated in one of the last three or four years they would be talked up to #1 in the ranks? ND should have been only a top ten team even when they were undefeated.

Coming Back!

Best of luck my man. Not sure yet of my plays but I hope you nail it.
    Thanks bro! Trying not to overthink it, seems like good plays to me...

Coming Back!

Quote Originally Posted by hoescj01 View Post
    Their aren't too many other teams in the country, unranked at the beginning of the season that would be so artificially pumped to try to make them #1 other than ND. They are independent so they don't have as many tough opponents. They didn't have to play in a conference championship. Do you think that if Boise St. went undefeated in one of the last three or four years they would be talked up to #1 in the ranks? ND should have been only a top ten team even when they were undefeated.
    ND sux, and that's it. End of story.

tto827

C'mon ND blew it tonight, but winning at Norman, in Lansing, and at the coliseum in a single season is worthy of respect.

ebbearsfb1

im no ND homer, but this is just dumb.

pre-season they had the tough schedule in college football.

These schedules are made years in advance.

USC preseason #1, MSU preseason top 10..

where they suppose to know those teams would crap down their leg this year?

and if the past few years if Boise was 12-0 they would have played in the title game

ebbearsfb1

it was a great season for nd, and they have nothing to be ashamed of.

whats amusing about the schedule talk, is if you would have asked any one pre-season , nd hater, or nd homer,

no one and i mean no one would have had them going 12-0 and have a shot to win a title.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

They should have never been ranked number 1. They only beat weak Purdue by 3 points and really lost to Stanford and Pittsburg. Enough said . BUT it was easy money.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Keep hating on ND, it's fine. Bama was the best team on field last night. It doesn't diminish the season. You can talk about close wins and missed calls but they happen to every team. As someone said at the beginning of the year no one would have said they go undefeated. They weren't a media darling either. If Oregon, Bama and Kstate don't lose they aren't there. Those teams did lose though. Enough said. They did what they needed to do to earn the right to play in the game. Comparing this team to a Boise State or its schedule to that of a Boise State is laughable.

12 Last