"Guys if you can get your hands on Alabama jerseys and blend in I am too"

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

On a serious note, do you think he went all serious and ripped them for not tackling etc. or did he say fukk it boys, we got whooped, we had a great year, lets show some heart and see what we can do in the second half?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think he summed it up when he said "Maybe Alabama won't show up for the second half"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Post game comments were hilarious "we need to be more physically stronger....we need to measure ourselves by what just defeated us because I know a championship team and Alabama is it.... not us" dude just threw his kids under the bus compared to his thoughts 5 hours ago.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I think he felt sorry for his team. He knew they were out classed and there were no answers. ND got humiliated on national TV, so the only thing he could do was joke around about how alabama might not come back for the 2H. I bet he said that in the locker room too haha. There is no speech to motivate a team that is that inferior to their opponent. It looked like a father playing his 8 year old son without holding back to lift the sons confidence. The father was slamming the kid on the ground and helping him up to rinse and repeat. It was the most one sided national championship I have ever seen.

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

For the record he said 'maybe alabama does not come back in the second half'...bit of a difference from maybe alabama won't show up for the second half...

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

LOL

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I couldn't believe he said that. It was so bad that he didn't give a crap anymore. Alabama covers that game 10 out of 10 times. I gave up trying to overthink these games, and I have been winning more. I watched Pitt stink up the joint, they had ND beat. That was enough fo me....

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I think he felt sorry for his team. He knew they were out classed and there were no answers. ND got humiliated on national TV, so the only thing he could do was joke around about how alabama might not come back for the 2H. I bet he said that in the locker room too haha. There is no speech to motivate a team that is that inferior to their opponent. It looked like a father playing his 8 year old son without holding back to lift the sons confidence. The father was slamming the kid on the ground and helping him up to rinse and repeat. It was the most one sided national championship I have ever seen.
    Plenty of other NC games that were even more one sided over the past 15 years. Google Nebraska for example. Or the flip side, Ohio State.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    Plenty of other NC games that were even more one sided over the past 15 years. Google Nebraska for example. Or the flip side, Ohio State.
    Dude, last night's game was as one sided as it gets.