Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    im done calling you out .. u tell me ur rich and can fly anywhere to meet for a fight .. when i tell u im rdy and fly to NY .. ill have everything set up u wont even have to call a taxi .. u back out like a little bitch ... im fckn done calling you out on here .. i knew u were to pussy to fight and i knew u were all talk .. ur just a waste of time on here ...

have fun betting ur 13 million dollar air bets and using ur grandmother and grandfather as ur runners ... like i said before you are a pussy and always will be a pussy
    Good it was getting tiring owning your ass
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dynamite140

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Good it was getting tiring owning your ass
    lmao tired of owning me? haha right .. cuz u saying u bet 13 million a game when u dont is really owning ... saying you bet 100 million to win 8k is really cool too bro ..

i bet 100 million the other day on duke and won 2k also ... ur just a joke .. no one on sbr even likes u or takes u seriously .. ur little videos of u running away from a deer shows a lot ... u ran 10 feet and were out of breath in ur video .. lmfao std infested loser

Emily_Haines

lmao tired of owning me? haha right .. cuz u saying u bet 13 million a game when u dont is really owning ... saying you bet 100 million to win 8k is really cool too bro ..

i bet 100 million the other day on duke and won 2k also ... ur just a joke .. no one on sbr even likes u or takes u seriously .. ur little videos of u running away from a deer shows a lot ... u ran 10 feet and were out of breath in ur video .. lmfao std infested loser
    I can prove I bet
    I can prove I'm an elite athlete
    You cant prove shit other than you have low IQ and are champion internet poster

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haines is the joke of SBR no debate. Actually scary someone this nuts is out in public.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    Haines is the joke of SBR no debate. Actually scary someone this nuts is out in public.

he shows me a video of him running away from an animal behind a fence ... out of breath in 10 seconds ... and he tells me hes an elite athlete .. please man donkey i know as much as u do this guys a joke .. him and his little curly jew hair can go take a shit ... fckn people really act way to tough on the computer and then when they are called out they run to their dad and tell him hes getting bullied ... fckn joke bro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Emily_Haines

he shows me a video of him running away from an animal behind a fence ... out of breath in 10 seconds ... and he tells me hes an elite athlete .. please man donkey i know as much as u do this guys a joke .. him and his little curly jew hair can go take a shit ... fckn people really act way to tough on the computer and then when they are called out they run to their dad and tell him hes getting bullied ... fckn joke bro
    Why don't you post video showing us how tough you are?

Let's see you lift some heavy objects
    Run a long distance
    ...or even read a paragraph from a book without stuttering and drooling on yourself

Donkeys2012

Why don't you post video showing us how tough you are?

Let's see you lift some heavy objects
    Run a long distance
    ...or even read a paragraph from a book without stuttering and drooling on yourself
    thats funny coming from someone who posts

"This weekends losts"

Emily_Haines

thats funny coming from someone who posts

"This weekends losts"
    listen moron

i have an advanced education

3 degrees

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Haines needs a 100 million worth of psychiatric help

Donkeys2012

listen moron

i have an advanced education

3 degrees
    Preschool

Kindergarden

and Jr High dont count as 3 degrees you clown

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Run Away Run Away

like him or dislike him.. you are str8 up lying if you say his videos are not entertaining

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Guy sounds like a total nerd
    Where in Canada are you guy, I'll fukkin s mack the fukk outta you

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are far from entertaining. If you think they are, you may be dumber then her. That aint easy.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

pullllllllllleeeeddddddclllllleeeeeaaarr rr

Ittttssss Betsy yo .... you dont think this dude is entertaining? Bet money you have laughed at his videos for one reason or another don't even lie or im going to have Wallstreet sit on your face

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Emily, where do you live? The f'in artic circle?

Nebraska.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Preschool

Kindergarden

and Jr High dont count as 3 degrees you clown

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Emily, where do you live?
    miami, fla

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

emily, did your car get ticketed over by the donut shop while you were making the vid?

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

guy cracks me up

once challenged me to a fight over a poker game

i cant remember what town/city he lived in but heres a hint : it was a name in canada that also was in England, because it showed up in both on google

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

FACT: Emily_Haines lives in Southern Minnesota.

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Your voice sounds like you work as a shampoo girl at the local "Curl Up and Dye" franchise...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

id have tossed OP some points for the video entertainment but he's clearly already broken the point bank

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe I'm missing something but the guy says, under his avatar, that in 2012 he is up $51,650,450. Then he makes a thread saying he is agonizing over a few bets made over the weekend?

WTF

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

All obvious shortcomings aside, i still don't think It's right to make fun of a guy who has lost money during a bad week.
    You can mock the guy for his personality disorders but he came close to making cash rather than losing what he lost.
    You might not like the guy but, why kick him while he's down and trying to make some cash back to compensate for his losses this weekend.
    As long as the guy doesn't pick all losers, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
    Fat, tranny, retarded, poor who cares, as long as he shares the info when he goes on his hot streak I could care less.
    Are the Raps gonna lose 4 more straight?
    Are the Brocos gonna lose on the moneyline?
    Will the Hossiers go an a 5 game winning streak.
    If Emily can help us out with these predictions I don't care how imbecilic he sounds.
    Just pick winners for us.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    All obvious shortcomings aside, i still don't think It's right to make fun of a guy who has lost money during a bad week.
    You can mock the guy for his personality disorders but he came close to making cash rather than losing what he lost.
    You might not like the guy but, why kick him while he's down and trying to make some cash back to compensate for his losses this weekend.
    As long as the guy doesn't pick all losers, he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
    Fat, tranny, retarded, poor who cares, as long as he shares the info when he goes on his hot streak I could care less.
    Are the Raps gonna lose 4 more straight?
    Are the Brocos gonna lose on the moneyline?
    Will the Hossiers go an a 5 game winning streak.
    If Emily can help us out with these predictions I don't care how imbecilic he sounds.
    Just pick winners for us.
    If you are referring to me, I was not making fun of his losses in any way. I never make fun of anyone who loses a bet. I think that's pretty fukkin stupid since we all lose. My point was, he's up $51 million according to him, so why is he crying over a few losses this weekend?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i detect a Canadian accent. the surroundings there and the snow and cold is definitely up north. it looks like Thunder Bay, Ontario.. home of Paul Schaefer from Letterman.

Thank GOD emily was able to escape, and thankfully he runs fast and is a great athlete. i saw those animals chasing him. they were running fast. Emily can outrun any animal cause he's a tremendous runner. he runs 30 miles a day. he's in great shape. those animals scared me. i thought for sure we were going to lose emily cause he really pissed off those animals. they were ready to eat him alive. .

good job, emily.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Emily, I enjoy your videos. But you didn't have to run away from those animals eyeballing you. They were behind a fence.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Flyers, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.
    I respect you as a member and I also respect your animosity toward someone who is independently wealthy and crys about losses.
    I think we all know that Emily is NOT a millionaire.
    Regardless, they shouldn't be mocked when they lose, especially when they prove themselves competent to pick winners every now and then.

May not be Canadian, I truly hope not but, maybe northern N.Y. or North dakota or Washington.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Flyers, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular.
    I respect you as a member and I also respect your animosity toward someone who is independently wealthy and crys about losses.
    I think we all know that Emily is NOT a millionaire.
    Regardless, they shouldn't be mocked when they lose, especially when they prove themselves competent to pick winners every now and then.

May not be Canadian, I truly hope not but, maybe northern N.Y. or North dakota or Washington.
    I respect you too bro. I respect everyone on here, Emily included. I bear no one here any real animosity. I could care less if Emily is independently wealthy. Hell, I hope he is. I hope everyone achieves that. I agree that he shouldn't be mocked simply for losing. Pretty fukkin stupid if you ask me. Who hasn't lost a bet?

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    FACT: Emily_Haines lives in Southern Minnesota.

***FACT***

I'm not guessing here!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

If Emily has Fifty One Million Dollars I assume He hasn't lost a bet!
    Still, I think that She doesn't pick losers on purpose to screw with other members.
    And by the way United, I think that Subban schtick you came up with was simply funny.
    I am no racist but I laughed out loud when you talked about pucks feeding needy Africans for sustenance!

He really did store those pucks in the back of his net'!

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Where does Emily live??

Montana +1400
    Idaho +1600
    Canada +300
    New York +700
    New Jersey +900
    Alaska +1100
    Minnesota +400
    Russia +1900
    Wisconsin +1200

The Field +250

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Can I get +1300 on NOT CANADA?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

What are the odds on who Emily's Ghost account is?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The only jokes of SBR are people who take this seriously. Well done again Haines, you have this shit on lock. I bow down to your brilliance.

First 1234 Last