opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    uhhh and isnt wishing other sbr members death against the sbr policy....daimooo why are you still here???
    Uhhhh....hey jerkoff. Where's those 7 points you owe me? Let's fukkin go with him, son.
    Points Awarded:

Roxxyfish gave opie1988 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhh....hey jerkoff. Where's those 7 points you owe me? Let's fukkin go with him, son.
    i am in a good mood today so i gave you my daily 12 spend them wisely, Opie, plus its about time we both should calm down again, i mean it honest ,no insults from me today, we both past the 40 by far, it looks not good if we are on a Daimo level each day, have a good day opie

opie1988

i am in a good mood today so i gave you my daily 12 spend them wisely, Opie, plus its about time we both should calm down again, i mean it honest ,no insults from me today, we both past the 40 by far, it looks not good if we are on a Daimo level each day, have a good day opie
    Truce.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

you are just a weirdo that spread one lie after another, dont worry i ll be back when WNBA starts with my picks, show any evidence i am a tout and i am gone, and again Daimochink leave my wife out of this or you will burn in hell one day, god wont forgive you such insults you poor little retard and just because ngates and opie spreads lies about my sbr poker doesnt mean they are true, again no one of you scumrats can bring any evidence, not that i am was or are touting not that i played poker when my wife died, again i did not even logged into sbr poker fror 4 weeks when she died, now move along daihomo
    Then post a thread play here in PT just like you always do.. just like i said, you can't because once you do that you're fukking banned.. same restrictions as sweetjones.. you fukking scamming tout..

i'm challenging you to post a play here.. common you fukking scamming tout, make a thread with a play!!!

you got busted from your dead wife scam.. you don't have betpoints to join poker so you make a fake story of your fake wife dying.. perfect! people always give betpoints donation when somebody dies.. what a fukking pathetic sack of shit..

why would people believe your dead wife story??? you're the no.1 lying dipshit here.. brock is more honest than you and that is saying a lot.. you lied about the wsop, 2 major books stopping you to post plays, made-up line, etc.. you fukking faked your wife dying just to get betpoints!!!! talk about the lowest of low...

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Keep up the solid work fellas....seems like old times with forum wars....start slingin' more shit, there is plenty of wall yet to be covered...standing ovation....

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    Keep up the solid work fellas....seems like old times with forum wars....start slingin' more shit, there is plenty of wall yet to be covered...standing ovation....
    yeah it turned into lord of the flies around here

daimoshokage

Keep bashing shari on the other forum you fukking piece of shit.. you should get permabanned here on the things that you post there.. you bash people where they can't defend themselves and you act like it was nothing here.. even creating a thread about her.. you stupid fukk hope you follow your fake wife soon..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Daimochink just posted a pick for you bang the shit out of it, hurry all the milk money, its FREEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Keep bashing shari on the other forum you fukking piece of shit.. you should get permabanned here on the things that you post there.. you bash people where they can't defend themselves and you act like it was nothing here.. even creating a thread about her.. you stupid fukk hope you follow your fake wife soon..

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Truce.
    Truce's are for pussies this exactly what the forum needs right now.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

This is a very TT warrior style of thread! Where's the video ?

daimoshokage

Daimochink just posted a pick for you bang the shit out of it, hurry all the milk money, its FREEEE
    Pounding that shit with your wife's dead body.. or should it be ashes? forgot your story if she was buried or cremated.. which is which?

also, how many betpoints did you get on your fake dead wife story?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Truce's are for pussies this exactly what the forum needs right now.
    Easy there, Ace. I've been brawling like a mofo while you've been off curling and eating cheese curds for the past few months.

So when it comes to e-fighting....you best shut your goof mouth before coming at me, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

frizzelli

Easy there, Ace. I've been brawling like a mofo while you've been off curling and eating cheese curds for the past few months.

So when it comes to e-fighting....you best shut your goof mouth before coming at me, pal.
    Unfukkinrealz

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

frizzer you fukk, you know i like you, how things going with your daughter, hope all is well
    Unfukkinrealz

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like I'll be going to Culvers for lunch today.
    Thanks alot Dopie.
    Asshole.
    Cun't.

daimoshokage

frizzer you fukk, you know i like you, how things going with your daughter, hope all is well
    Have you visited your wife's crypt? You keep wasting your time on the internet and never spending time with her dead body.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. you fukking scamming tout!!!

frizzelli

Don't have a daughter you German handjob giving prick.

daimoshokage

Don't have a daughter you German handjob giving prick.
    Roxxy has a daughter and he said that it got molested by a pedo.. true story.. look it up! not joking!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

This is getting good.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I would love to have a peace treaty with Daimo, but I think he's too worried I might come onto him...

daimoshokage

Roxxy has a daughter and he said that it got molested by a pedo.. true story.. look it up! not joking!
    Nevermind.. This is fake also.. Roxxyfraud was born to make lies and scam people..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I would love to have a peace treaty with Daimo, but I think he's too worried I might come onto him...
    Have you checked what this roxxyfraud is posting on the other site.. utterly disgusting.. he should be permabanned here for the shit that he's doing there.. attacking sbr mods.. calling her names and shit.. and he acts like it was nothing here.. check it and judge it for yourself..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Looks like I'll be going to Culvers for lunch today.
    Thanks alot Dopie.
    Asshole.
    Cun't.
    fun fact - milwaukee mike knew george culver (founder).

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Have you checked what this roxxyfraud is posting on the other site.. utterly disgusting.. he should permabanned here for the shit that he's doing there.. attacking sbr mods.. calling her names and shit.. and he acts like it was nothing here.. check it and judge it yourself..
    I did pal. Check page 7 or 8 of that roast.

Line was crossed in my book. Unfortunately everyone writes different books.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

yes Daimo its true, and i have 2 daughters, and you have been banned more than once to talk smack about it,now move on the freeee premium 5star pick i gave you earlier is going to cash hmmmmm, maybe i should go really tout i am good

daimoshokage

I did pal. Check page 7 or 8 of that roast.

Line was crossed in my book. Unfortunately everyone writes different books.
    That is old news.. Roxxyfraud created a new one.. the fukking german is a piece of shit..

daimoshokage

yes Daimo its true, and i have 2 daughters, and you have been banned more than once to talk smack about it,now move on the freeee premium 5star pick i gave you earlier is going to cash hmmmmm, maybe i should go really tout i am good
    Have you caught the pedo yet? Did your wife knew about it? Is she alive when it happened?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

again if anyone deserved to be permabanned here .... its not me can you count how often you wished me death in this thread alone?? if it would be properly moderated youd be gone

daimoshokage

again if anyone deserved to be permabanned here .... its not me can you count how often you wished me death in this thread alone?? if it would be properly moderated youd be gone
    why do you keep bashing sbr mods in the other forum with the most classless and disgusting shit??? you fukking sack of shit.. you act like it's nothing here.. your dead wife is truly embarrassed.. she is not happy in her grave or urn or some shit..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Harun is a honored member of the Roxxy Army, a true hero always fighting the good fight

daimoshokage

Harun is a honored member of the Roxxy Army, a true hero always fighting the good fight
    You should have invited harun on your dead wife's funeral.. and make a thread that you both placed a 10 unit bet after pushing the dirt on her grave..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

That is old news.. Roxxyfraud created a new one.. the fukking german is a piece of shit..
    Guess I was so upset over the first roast I was done viewing over there. It's too bad.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Shut your fukkin mouth you half breed slant eyed come gargling d bag.
    Ya know Frizz. I fuk'n hate you, but I'll admit it. You're funny. And not in a retarded way. You're slinging some good insults, and I'm amused.

daimoshokage

Guess I was so upset over the first roast I was done viewing over there. It's too bad.
    Yeah, can't believe that piece of shit site is allowing that kind of shit.. and this Roxxyfraud is one of the disgusting dipshit there.. Only losers and dumbfukks post there anyway.. Site is fukking ugly and full of shit..

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone link me...I'm in need of another good read since I just finished Twilight breaking dawn.
    Thanx.

First 123456 Last