blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Don't overthink this. Kaeprnick is a talented guy with a lot of potential, but he's inexperienced. Once in a while QBs without experience break through and play great the first time they taste the playoffs, but usually they don't. Also, Packers are capable of being a different team when it really matters. I'll take my chances with Rodgers +3 points here

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

GB ML & sea will be the 2 road teams to win this weekend

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You say the books are begging for GB money -- what did you expect the line to be?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

It won't stay GB +150 for long imo.....thats saying SF wins 70% of the time. GTFOOH

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its played out now. I was wrong.
    You posting as if you can actually successfully cap the NFL is more played out. 50x = $50, why be embarrased about it?
    Points Awarded:

freakydave gave Deol 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Green Bay
    San Francisco

$49,105
    $383,438

$81
    $698

Can't really take it seriously can you?

Mr Handicapable

LB is a one trick pony.....posts pictures of Nazis for contrarian/shock value purposes....so of course EVERY pick he makes fades the public because he's a "edgey" guy.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    LB is a one trick pony.....posts pictures of Nazis for contrarian/shock value purposes....so of course EVERY pick he makes fades the public because he's a "edgey" guy.
    He's not fading the public with this one.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by no coincidences View Post
    you say the books are begging for gb money -- what did you expect the line to be?

sf -1.

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    He's not fading the public with this one.
    He will be...well well b4 gametime. I haven't checked GBs injuries though....if somebody big is out then obv that could change things

lakerboy
    Last edited by lakerboy; 01-07-13 at 11:44 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

sf -1.
    No way they'd put the line at -1 given SF beat the shit out of the Pack at Lambeau earlier in the season with a guy who is now technically their back-up QB.

freakydave

He will be...well well b4 gametime. I haven't checked GBs injuries though....if somebody big is out then obv that could change things
    The good news is when he backs a favorite it usually loses outright.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    No way they'd put the line at -1 given SF beat the shit out of the Pack at Lambeau earlier in the season with a guy who is now technically their back-up QB.

Dude the books know GB is the one of the largest public teams out there. Public dont remember about the first game of the year. They only think Rodgers is god. Books very confident putting out the 3. I believe pinny even opened up -3.5. That # will cover. This isnt going to push at -3.

freakydave

Dude the books know GB is the one of the largest public teams out there. Public dont remember about the first game of the year. They only think Rodgers is god. Books very confident putting out the 3. I believe Pinny even opened up -3.5. That # will cover. This isnt going to push at -3.
    Yeah because your ability to objectively cap any game the Packers are in is LEGENDARY at least in own mind.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    Yeah because your ability to objectively cap any game the Packers are in is LEGENDARY at least in own mind.

I just picked GB to beat the bears a few weeks ago. Im sure you are very objective on this topic. Lets see how you feel after this game is over.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Completely agree with you. I really like the Niners here. I still don't think this Packer team is close to what they were a couple years ago when they won the SB. The only thing they do exceptionally well is throw the ball. They can't even kick FG's right. Aaron Rodgers covers up a lot of their weaknesses, but the Niners should expose them, especially at Candlestick.
    Don't think Candlestick makes a lick of difference. I actually give Green Bay a better chance at winning there then I would if Green Bay were hosting this game.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Line stays -3 or higher, Niners play.
    Anything below, Packers ml play.

Keep it simple.
    pretty much.

Fishgold
    Fishgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

niners 6-1-1 at home tough game for Gb

niners 24-20

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

SF probably wins but this is far from the "easiest" bet of the season. Ravens or Packers just were the easiest.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

defense wins games in post season...and green bay cant defend shit....people are looking too much into last weeks game when vikings didnt have ponder....vikings beat packers at home easily when ponder played. 49ers are a way better team than vikings at home.

trust me...kapernick will put up points against green bay defense...what matters is if the defense will show up....if justin smith plays, I think 49ers win easy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    defense wins games in post season...and green bay cant defend shit....people are looking too much into last weeks game when vikings didnt have ponder....vikings beat packers at home easily when ponder played. 49ers are a way better team than vikings at home.

trust me...kapernick will put up points against green bay defense...what matters is if the defense will show up....if justin smith plays, I think 49ers win easy.
    Big if at this point, and yes, it will be a deciding factor in the game. So I don't know how anyone can make an accurate prediction given we don't have all the facts yet.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

GB is the play.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this is a bad matchup for Green Bay...

however out of all the NFC teams Green Bay probably has the best chance to beat New England or Denver in the super bowl

Mr Handicapable

The only SF receiver that could start for GB would be Vernon Davis. They don't beat the Saints without him last year or even stay close to the Giants in the NFC Champ. Prob is for 49er fans....CK doesn't know who he is....4 catches in their last 4 games. No explosiveness = too many field goals = Rodgers isn't getting beat by FGs

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The only SF receiver that could start for GB would be Vernon Davis. They don't beat the Saints without him last year or even stay close to the Giants in the NFC Champ. Prob is for 49er fans....CK doesn't know who he is....4 catches in their last 4 games. No explosiveness = too many field goals = Rodgers isn't getting beat by FGs
    Yeah no doubt the Packers have the best passing game in the NFL.

They also matchup well with pass happy teams due to a good pass rush and strong secondary play that generates turnovers....

BUT Frank Gore may have his way like adrian peterson did a few weeks ago.

and Green Bay may not be able to protect Rodgers agaist SF's pass rush.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Justin smith being injured may/will save GB. He will NOT be effective. GB needs to chip/double Aldon smith. With that being said, Rodgers can torch this secondary. They are physical, but not the best pass defensive minded.

San Fran will have trouble airing it out to Crabtree, so they will run Gore a lot. GB improved only allowing AP 99 yards last week. They will hold Gore under 100 and win this game by 6-10

Mr Handicapable

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yeah no doubt the Packers have the best passing game in the NFL.

They also matchup well with pass happy teams due to a good pass rush and strong secondary play that generates turnovers....

BUT Frank Gore may have his way like adrian peterson did a few weeks ago.

and Green Bay may not be able to protect Rodgers agaist SF's pass rush.

Frank Gore ain't AP or anything close.......now Kaep is the wildcard and the big play guy that Alex Smith isn't.
    Its also his 1st playoff game and he doesn't have chemistry with their best weapon. I'm not discounting SFs rush....they'll prob get atleast 4-5 sacks and they tackle extremely well so I doubt GB gets too many big plays off quick dumpoffs like they do against most teams. I just see GB winning the turnover battle with their ball hawks on D and Rodgers being so careful w/the ball. If it comes down to AR vs CK like I think it should then +150 all day.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Justin smith being injured may/will save GB. He will NOT be effective. GB needs to chip/double Aldon smith. With that being said, Rodgers can torch this secondary. They are physical, but not the best pass defensive minded.

San Fran will have trouble airing it out to Crabtree, so they will run Gore a lot. GB improved only allowing AP 99 yards last week. They will hold Gore under 100 and win this game by 6-10
    I like your confidence.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

you are abviously clueless....running is huge part of 49ers offense...packers cant stop gore.

freakydave

I just picked GB to beat the bears a few weeks ago. Im sure you are very objective on this topic. Lets see how you feel after this game is over.
    Who didn't bet GB in that game ? I am not in here saying SF ml is dead money you on the other hand have been underestimating GB for the majority of the season.

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    you are abviously clueless....running is huge part of 49ers offense...packers cant stop gore.
    Gore racked up 112 yds vs GB in week 1 I'd be surprised if he reaches a 100 this time.Even if he does they(SF) may not win

bfour
    bfour's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5877

I'm gonna be in the building for this game. If your bet is in trouble I'll run on the field for ya LB.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Hope you're right. Niners limping into this game

First 12345 ... Last