1. #1
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    Lucky RGIII is not a Horse

    They would have shot him right on track.

    His career is over thanks to the greed of the hymie owner and stupid naive coach.

    4 draft picks flushed down the toilet.

    Typical Redskin BS.

    Oh! Where is Jack Kent Cooke?

    Laying next to the euthanized horse down at Fed Ex.

    Franchise completely DONE.

  2. #2
    PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-11
    Posts: 8,253

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    They would have shot him right on track.

    His career is over thanks to the greed of the hymie owner and stupid naive coach.

    4 draft picks flushed down the toilet.

    Typical Redskin BS.

    Oh! Where is Jack Kent Cooke?

    Laying next to the euthanized horse down at Fed Ex.

    Franchise completely DONE.



  3. #3
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,597
    Betpoints: 18

    He'll be fine.

  4. #4
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    He'll be fine.
    Perhaps a color man next to Joe Theisman on NFL network for preseason games. That's fine.

  5. #5
    Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-01-09
    Posts: 8,410
    Betpoints: 245

    He will have months to recover, probably will be fine

    But his career will be shortened if he doesn't take care of his body. Needs to slide more and play it safe.

  6. #6
    Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-11
    Posts: 31,019
    Betpoints: 195

    Same doctor that operated on AP he will be fine if he takes his rehab seriously

  7. #7
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Same doctor that operated on AP he will be fine if he takes his rehab seriously
    He will do Subway commercials seriously. Rehab fughetaboutit.

    RG Spaghetti Knee.
    Last edited by Petey Wheatstraw; 01-07-13 at 03:56 PM. Reason: RGIII Discontinued

  8. #8
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    48 hours is a unprecedented time to wait for a report.

    They should have just given him the needle on the field at Fed Ex right in front of ol' Danny boy and Shanny.

    Animal creulity. Put 'em down.

  9. #9
    PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-11
    Posts: 8,253

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    48 hours is a unprecedented time to wait for a report.

    They should have just given him the needle on the field at Fed Ex right in front of ol' Danny boy and Shanny.

    Animal creulity. Put 'em down.

  10. #10
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 757
    Betpoints: 404

    he needs to slide and not take hits, he will learn

  11. #11
    bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-04-11
    Posts: 1,088
    Betpoints: 26

    LOL

  12. #12
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    Philly don't laugh too loud. Remember you're Philly.

  13. #13
    EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-18-09
    Posts: 10,492
    Betpoints: 13

    He will be ready for the start of the 2014-2015 season

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  14. #14
    beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-11
    Posts: 964
    Betpoints: 1090

    Stupid mick coach what'd ya expect from a shammy

  15. #15
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    He will be ready for the start of the 2014-2015 season
    He'll be ready then as a pocket passer.

    But he will be suspended and thrown in prison for his participation in rooster fights. Idle time is in the hands of the devil.

    Gotta admit don't ya. He resembles M. Vick in many ways. Age and $$ will ruin him. Shame but predictably true.

    Now go grab a turkey melt at Subway and realize the truth to be.

  16. #16
    BB_Mariners
    BB_Mariners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-11
    Posts: 712
    Betpoints: 876

    Besides the decision to keep him in the game, the field condition were big contributor to his injury and injuries of Clemons and Hauschka.
    Snyder has so much money and couldnt invest in the field, that is so lame.

  17. #17
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mariners View Post
    Besides the decision to keep him in the game, the field condition were big contributor to his injury and injuries of Clemons and Hauschka.
    Snyder has so much money and couldnt invest in the field, that is so lame.

    And there in lies the pinnacle problem with the DC Redsins, Dan Snyder.

  18. #18
    nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-30-12
    Posts: 276

    Don't worry folks, the Lizard King will return next season with a stronger, better, and faster knee

    He will scale (see what I did there? ha... ha...) his way up to his rightful throne as the Lizard King of the NFL


  19. #19
    Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-09-12
    Posts: 1,036

    We may get a valid report on his knee by the start of OTA's.

  20. #20
    PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-11
    Posts: 8,253

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    Philly don't laugh too loud. Remember you're Philly.
    That means I'm the best.



    As a side note, I guess Philly will never be able to get rid of the "Negadelphia" image. Why is it so hard for some to believe that you can be from Philly and live a happy and normal life?
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 01-08-13 at 06:05 PM.

  21. #21
    fatsissy
    fatsissy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-13
    Posts: 18

    even a talent like rg3 is disposable to these greedy white turds.

  22. #22
    ThaTopMoron
    Love of my Life
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 15,576

    Washington can suck it

  23. #23
    blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 889
    Betpoints: 252

    Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    Perhaps a color man next to Joe Theisman on NFL network for preseason games.
    Whoa buddy, in this day and age I don't believe that's politically corre-ohhh, you said color man

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 175 pts

    BTP
    Week 5
    3-2-0 207 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    5-0-0 469 pts


Top