tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Cuse if you really need a ride to the airport message me I live in Vegas I'll drive ya to the airport if you need a ride.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by tshafer117 View Post
    Cuse if you really need a ride to the airport message me I live in Vegas I'll drive ya to the airport if you need a ride.
    Appreciate it, I'm home now though. I took way too many benzos and opiates and a 750 ML of liquor, nodded out on the plane and had to be woken up, luckily not dead. Shit needs to stop for real, my pupils still won't dilate.

tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Alright get your shit straight!! Good Luck man

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The last few pages of this thread have my head spinning. WTF happened to the days in which partying meant alcohol, maybe some weed........followed by laughing/munchies (and.......for those whom really enjoyed their drugs.......cocaine)? Guess marriage & kids have me way, way out of the loop.

Cuse...........your parents still around kid? If so, do you have a solid family base for continued support through this battle?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    The last few pages of this thread have my head spinning. WTF happened to the days in which partying meant alcohol, maybe some weed........followed by laughing/munchies (and.......for those whom really enjoyed their drugs.......cocaine)? Guess marriage & kids have me way, way out of the loop.

Cuse...........your parents still around kid? If so, do you have a solid family base for continued support through this battle?
    pharmaceuticals have been the drug of choice for 20 years now. shit grabs you and takes a hold of you like nothing else.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pills are a huge problem these days in the US and it's not just with teenagers/young adults.....I'm sure many adults you associate with are addicted to painkillers or xanax or whatever else and you wouldn't even know it

Alcohol is still the partying drug of choice.......I think its just that the other pharmaceuticals are more an everyday thing for some, not really for partying

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Pills are a huge problem these days in the US and it's not just with teenagers/young adults.....I'm sure many adults you associate with are addicted to painkillers or xanax or whatever else and you wouldn't even know it

Alcohol is still the partying drug of choice.......I think its just that the other pharmaceuticals are more an everyday thing for some, not really for partying
    Yup. A good buddy of mine just went to rehab for prescription pills. He drank a ton, was stoned more often than not. Then started doing molly, ex, just anything he could get his hands on. He was still okay (sort of) until he started on the prescription train.

William Walters

Holy hell..............somehow this has got to be Obama's fault.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Holy hell..............somehow this has got to be Obama's fault.
    shit, i remember popping darvocets and vicodin 4 presidents ago.

Cuse0323

I got my mom, that's about it. Pops OD'd which pretty much started me on the prescription path, he had 1200 Valiums laying around that I snagged and started popping like candy plus the money he left which I am now pretty much through. My mom cares a lot and will always be there to support me but in her mind the way for me to get better is just get a job and all will be well. She doesn't understand how fcked my brain is, she means well though. I just slept for like 30 something hours including the plane ride, started popping Valiums every once in a while in between so I can try to stop drinking first. Shit had me in a minor state of psychosis, seeing shit and hearing things so I'm gonna try to knock that out for now and take it a day at a time.

Gotta get my head right at least a little bit so I can make money somehow, I really fcked up.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 01-17-13 at 03:42 AM.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Keep ur head up Cuse. Hope things work out for u pal. I had a good time with u at the bash and ur a smart dude, u will get it together.

jmillionz
    jmillionz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Cuse you are in the best possible position! You can detox at home. Some people have to worry about kicking that shit and going to work and not let others know, even though its tough to hide. The flu always works for about a week.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    I got my mom, that's about it. Pops OD'd which pretty much started me on the prescription path, he had 1200 Valiums laying around that I snagged and started popping like candy plus the money he left which I am now pretty much through. My mom cares a lot and will always be there to support me but in her mind the way for me to get better is just get a job and all will be well. She doesn't understand how fcked my brain is, she means well though. I just slept for like 30 something hours including the plane ride, started popping Valiums every once in a while in between so I can try to stop drinking first. Shit had me in a minor state of psychosis, seeing shit and hearing things so I'm gonna try to knock that out for now and take it a day at a time.

Gotta get my head right at least a little bit so I can make money somehow, I really fcked up.
    Cuse.......I don't know a whole lot about prescription drugs nor the effect they have on your brain. What I do know is you need some help kid. Get yourself in to rehab.........get counseling............and change your daily routine (exercise, read, take a few classes on something that interests you, etc. etc.). From the outside...........it sure seems as if this is more than you're going to be able to tackle on your own. It's good to hear you've got a solid mom whom cares a lot about you............lean on her, listen to her, and make her proud. But, first and foremost.......you must want to get clean for you.

You're still young Cuse............lots of life still to live. May as well be happy living it. Be strong, be smart, and make good decisions starting today.

Best of luck to you.

Cuse0323

Cuse.......I don't know a whole lot about prescription drugs nor the effect they have on your brain. What I do know is you need some help kid. Get yourself in to rehab.........get counseling............and change your daily routine (exercise, read, take a few classes on something that interests you, etc. etc.). From the outside...........it sure seems as if this is more than you're going to be able to tackle on your own. It's good to hear you've got a solid mom whom cares a lot about you............lean on her, listen to her, and make her proud. But, first and foremost.......you must want to get clean for you.

You're still young Cuse............lots of life still to live. May as well be happy living it. Be strong, be smart, and make good decisions starting today.

Best of luck to you.
    Thanks WW, I'm going to get back into school as soon as I can. I took a class last semester and finally got some credits on my third shot at college so I have full confidence I can do it now but my legal issues stopped me from going this semester starting up. My sister has a degree from Cornell and a Master's from Harvard Business School so I don't come from a dumb family plus they tell me I'm more intelligent than her (yeah, okay ). I'm going from extreme lows to it'll be alright the past few days, shit like, why couldn't Falcons just cover the damn game. Haven't drank though so that feels good as a start.

My biggest concern is money so I gotta figure out something there, but I'm going on probation soon and will likely have to go to rehab within a month so I can't really start a job somewhere now but I also have bills out the ass that I can't pay for so it's tough to navigate and go about it the smartest way at the moment. I've yet to tell the mother about what happened, that's some anger that I'm not ready for and she doesn't need the stress. She works her ass off so she doesn't need to worry about her degenerate kid who is an adult and should be handling his own shit.

Appreciate the advice...I really wanted to let this thread die but it helps to release some of what I'm thinking and get any advice or support I can. Thanks fellas.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Cuser PM me Bro.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Cuse......

Your sister couldn't get into Wharton?

(j/k. Crimson is ok too.)

Good luck, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Cuse, see it from the bright side, at least you didnt back the Falcons this week again (I hope!) to have them choke away a huge lead like I did, huuuuuuuurts (yeah I got a bad #)... Hope you're doing better, sorry to bump your thread.

First ... 3456