daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What's your favorite Bodog/Bovada software glitch?

Mine is the auto-disconnect boot. One of the tables loses a connection while the others are going then you get to see your hand (usually aces or a set) get timed out. To add a complementary kick to the groin, when the table reconnects it will then boot you and you can't return to the table for another 5 minutes.

Enjoy watching your set against a table full of aggrodonks get timed out while the software is completely unresponsive.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

disappointed someone else didn't have one

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Try setting the default browser in windows to IE. A few months ago I was having the problem with the software crashing what seemed like every 5 minutes. Eventually I figured out setting IE to the default browser fixed it. Their software uses IE so having it set as default made things run smooth, I still used Chrome and Firefox but having IE set in windows as default fixed it for me. You can also try reinstalling the software after setting IE as default, can't remember if I had to do that or not. I know I reinstalled it a bunch of times troubleshooting before I fixed it. Bovada customer service is great but for technical support with the software they were useless.

I haven't played much on bovada at all lately, but I'll be playing on the 7th for that diamond promo they are running, I'll let you know if it crashes on me again.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Why does Bovada even have a pre-fold button? You click it and unless it folds around to you the box magically gets unchecked