Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by NYCWinner View Post
    I don't like Ryan's loud mouth , but up until this year, he has been successful. Were they better with Eric Mangenius..Not really. The former GM deserves more of the blame for screwing this team up, by all accounts Ryan didn't want Tebow. Ryan is great at defense, just needs better help and pay more attention at offense. They have no draft picks so getting someone like Russell Wilson is pretty remote. They really need to look into getting Mike Vick, see what he can do with a good O-line.
    This.

They need some WR's tremondously and a new offensive coordinator. A healthy Santonio Holmes will really help them out next year.

Rex Ryan is a great motivator and he is a great at defense but he don't have a clue about offense.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Santonio Holmes will really help them out next year.
    He is a bad seed,

why do you think he is no longer a Steeler?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    He is a bad seed,

why do you think he is no longer a Steeler?
    b/c of the nude shower photo, getting kicked off the airplane after refusing to put on his seat belt, and getting popped for smoking blunts while driving...

but not for his on the field play. guy is a baller.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

b/c of the nude shower photo, getting kicked off the airplane after refusing to put on his seat belt, and getting popped for smoking blunts while driving...

but not for his on the field play. guy is a baller.
    He is cancer to the word team...........

ShivaBowl
    Update your status
    ShivaBowl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by winz View Post
    better coaches with more wins got fired without a second thought, and this human pile of shit retains his job..just had to vent...unreal.
    Good job Rex
    Last edited by ShivaBowl; 01-05-13 at 09:42 AM.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

I have never understand the hatred towards Rex Ryan, he is a terrific coach, one of the best in the league, and his father was a defensive guru in his coaching years. Rex is a loud mouth but he is a solid NFL coach. What he does outside of his work (for example the tatoo) is non of our business and doesn´t make him a better or worse head coach.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheSchafe

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    I have never understand the hatred towards Rex Ryan, he is a terrific coach, one of the best in the league, and his father was a defensive guru in his coaching years. Rex is a loud mouth but he is a solid NFL coach. What he does outside of his work (for example the tatoo) is non of our business and doesn´t make him a better or worse head coach.
    His stubborn-ness to back a qb who's worth is less that a pile of shit is why...for me at least. He continues to tout his qb week after week, collosal failures most of those games.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Reputation of Rex Ryan's father.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    His stubborn-ness to back a qb who's worth is less that a pile of shit is why...for me at least. He continues to tout his qb week after week, collosal failures most of those games.
    I don't know what else he is supposed to do. Reid had to back Vick or Foles or Kolb or whatever. Wisenhunt has to back Kolb or Skelton or Lindley or whoever else played QB this year. Lovie had to back Rex Grossman back in the day.

I am sure there are other examples that weren't fired recently.

First 12