seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Andy reid is the most selfish prick on the planet.

If anybody needs a year off from football to get their put personal life together and learn how to win in the nfl again its this guy. What a power hungry freak. I hope he wins zero games next year and gets the can.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

we all have our addictions

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10214

Who appointed you an expert on anything?...
    Muchless a human endeavors analyst?

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Did Reid shit in your cheerios?

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Awwwwww. Did the Chiefs not call you for an interview?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He needs to take a year off. Football destroyed his family.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

KC is a much better choice than AZ. The division should be a cakewalk with Oak in a perpetual tailspin, SD retooling and how many years does Peyton realistically have left? The city has a passionate fan base giving a legitimate home field, plus there is a core of talent already on that team. They just need some tweaks and some leadership.

hchilibowl
    hchilibowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If anybody needs a year off from football to get their put personal life together and learn how to win in the nfl again its this guy. What a power hungry freak. I hope he wins zero games next year and gets the can.
    Sounds like a salty Cards fan.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

This team needs a hell of a lot more then just tweaks. Worst record in league doesn't need tweaks.
    Manning still has 4 more years
    I don't Andy wants to wait that out
    Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    KC is a much better choice than AZ. The division should be a cakewalk with Oak in a perpetual tailspin, SD retooling and how many years does Peyton realistically have left? The city has a passionate fan base giving a legitimate home field, plus there is a core of talent already on that team. They just need some tweaks and some leadership.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Andy Reid is much more of a BBQ guy than a rice and beans guy.

He's going where the food is best.

Arizona is full of totillas, rice, beans and sauces. KC is filled with grilled and smoked meat.

Choice is easy for Andy "The Tub" Reid.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I would imagine football is the only thing that is helping him cope. Without it, who knows what he may go thru. Everyone has their own way of healing.

He's endured a lot of pain. I wish him the best.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

hchilibowl
    hchilibowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    This team needs a hell of a lot more then just tweaks. Worst record in league doesn't need tweaks.
    But anyone close to this team knows the talent that we have, we just lacked the leadership. Crennel imo wasn't a coach or a leader, he was a friend to them. Too nice if you know what i mean. 5 pro bowlers too.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

No doubt Chiefs have the talent. Decent defense solid running game and Cassel is bound to bounce back as he was coming off a major injury last year. Add on a top draft pick and this is a team that can contend for a WC spot next year

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Who the fukk are you to say what he should or shouldn't do with his life?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Worst record in the league from last year is in the playoffs and peaking. I know, I can't believe it either.

I see you are a Peyton fanboy and don't want to deal with a legendary coach in division, I get that.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

no one knows what happend with his sons, and why they got so deep into drugs. but andy reid is a great coach, and teams around the nfl know that. thats why so many teams that are trying to rebuild want him in asap. he is one of the best coaches you can get for a young qb in this league, and i never heard any of his players come out to say any bad words about him.

i really don't understand the point of this thread, selfish? the man lost his son, which i am sure hurt him a great deal during this football season but its his life.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow! I kick some serious ass......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Its actually very sad, as to me it seems like Football is his distraction from reality. I guess we all cope in different ways and wish him the best. Personally I would have liked to see him take a year off as well (maybe become an analysts), either way, I wish him the best in KC

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe if there is another luck in the draft it could happen to you guys. I actually am happy you guys are going get him. The broncos/chiefs riverly is always a fun one and I can't wait till our division gets more competitive the way it use to be. Makes football more fun to watch
    Worst record in the league from last year is in the playoffs and peaking. I know, I can't believe it either.

I see you are a Peyton fanboy and don't want to deal with a legendary coach in division, I get that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Is andy reid really the best coach available now? The rest of the coaching clowns must really stink. No one did a worse coaching than andy reid this year from ota's until week 17, yet he is the first guy to get another job. Sad.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Chargers best team available by far kc is just as bad as oak situation

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

You seem to know a lot about Reid's personal life. Maybe being a coach is the best medicine for him. Let the man be.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Chargers best team available by far kc is just as bad as oak situation
    Its just a strange decision, im wondering if simply took the job because it was the only sure thing on the table. Holding out for the AZ job would have been the better move by far (they already have a lock down Defense), some weapons on offense, just needs a QB. KC, has more missing pieces than I can think of (Not to mention it will be much harder getting a QB to come to KC than AZ). KC does have a running back, but Andy Ried does not run the ball. Now throw in all the turmoil that happened this year, KC needs someone young to come in there with a bunch of energy. I could easily see the 2013 chiefs season turning into Romeo 2.0, but I do think people underestimate the connections and depth Andy Ried brings to the table (guy has been winning for over a decade), you'll defintley see a different KC team next year, only question is, will the West Coast Offense work in KC?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    You seem to know a lot about Reid's personal life. Maybe being a coach is the best medicine for him. Let the man be.

Ask jeffrey laurie if andy reid coaching is a good medicine for an nfl city.

Easy-Rider 66

Ask jeffrey laurie if andy reid coaching is a good medicine for an nfl city.
    I do not know. But reaching 5 NFC championship Games and 1 Superbowl is not bad in about 13 years. Reid was a winner in Philly. Not sure how he will do in KC.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

The money will be there he should have taken a TO for family time it was much needed.
    Using work as an excuse not to gather your family and regroup doesnt work for me. He like
    a lot of others put Football 1st thats a mistake.

Eagles27

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    I do not know. But reaching 5 NFC championship Games and 1 Superbowl is not bad in about 13 years. Reid was a winner in Philly. Not sure how he will do in KC.
    I've been an eagles fan since 1987'ish (around the time I started watching football) and have endured some terrible, terrible season. The tenure under Reid, although some times disappointing, were some of the best years (as a fan) that I could remember. We were always in the mix, and personally that is all you can ask for. 2004 Superbowl appearance was probably the greatest sports memory of my life thus far.

Easy-Rider 66

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    I've been an eagles fan since 1987'ish (around the time I started watching football) and have endured some terrible, terrible season. The tenure under Reid, although some times disappointing, were some of the best years (as a fan) that I could remember. We were always in the mix, and personally that is all you can ask for. 2004 Superbowl appearance was probably the greatest sports memory of my life thus far.
    Without an elite QB like Manning or Brady and being in contention almost every year is a strong indication that the coach is doing something right. Mcnabb was a Good QB, but not in Brady or Manning's class.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What did Reid do wrong?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Andy Reid is much more of a BBQ guy than a rice and beans guy.

He's going where the food is best.

Arizona is full of totillas, rice, beans and sauces. KC is filled with grilled and smoked meat.

Choice is easy for Andy "The Tub" Reid.
    I love rice and beans. Im hungry now. Going to the dominican spot.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

What sad is that he actually spent time thinking about this....people die and people work that is life...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

I would never hire Andy Reid, and YES he should absolutely
    start being a FATHER and raising his existing children properly.

Look at this article from 2007, maybe if he was a better parent,
    his oldest son would still be alive today.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3089753

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

KC is an absolute graveyard job.

No one wins there.

Reid should have taken a year off. Waited for a better situation.

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

the sons were/are grown adults, wtf is he supposed to do.. send them to their room?

the guy loves to coach football, let him coach football.

12 Last