BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Cowcrappers

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Also, trade Miles Austin for picks. Start Harris at the #2, Beasely in the slot. Cut Ogleturd. CAn't believe we cut Amendola.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Better find a QB
    They win 3-4 games tops without Romo this season

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

When they win...they are a team with the most talent in the league that is "finally putting it together", when they lose...they are a team that has nothing outside of Romo

Cowboys fans are hilarious

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Cowboys just can't win the important game.

Romo is a loser.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

I'm sure Jerry Jones will do a bang up job on the draft Although Barry Switzer says he just picks up the phone in the war room when the camera is on to look busy.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

jones said recently he's making big changes or whatever

think he really may clip romo

espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8803148/jerry-jones-dallas-cowboys-vows-changes-coming

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

yeh have to go o lineman or d tackle , then one of those in rd 2

Miles needs to prove he can stay healthy, wont get more than a 3rd rd pick for miles austin

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wont matter who the Cowgirls draft is that choking piece of shit Romo is still the QB.

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Dallas needs to fix their offensive line, they have serious protection issues. If Romo had the offensive line that Peyton, Brees, Rodgers and Brady have... he would *possibly* be in the same conversation with them... Most other quarterbacks would. Offensive lines are underrated in their ability to change a game.

Believe it or not... football is a team game. Not a game of quarterbacks.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Blow it up. Trade Romo for a top 5 pick.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post
    Dallas needs to fix their offensive line, they have serious protection issues. If Romo had the offensive line that Peyton, Brees, Rodgers and Brady have... he would *possibly* be in the same conversation with them... Most other quarterbacks would. Offensive lines are underrated in their ability to change a game.

rodgers was sacked 51 times this season (2nd most in nfl) yet seems to always make the playoffs and even win the sb once in a while.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

draft barkley

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick22 View Post

No, it is a QB game. Great QBs make plays in SPITE of bad lines. Great QBs lead their teams. Great QBs don't throw critical picks in big spots, Eli Manning excluded, consistently. Gotta be fair, Dallas needs a QB, a general manageer and a new coach. The sooner they realize that, the sooner they can get back to being competitive again - and by competitive, I mean a playoff contender - not a paper champion.

Inexcusable for Dallas to not be a playoff team right now. They have playmakers all over the place, except at the most critical spot, which you CAN win without - so the problems in Dallas go beyond just a really over-hyped turnover machine at QB.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

TRADE JERRY JONES FOR A 13TH ROUND PICK

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Man, you guys really don't know football huh ?
    You get your panties all in a bunch cause you want to hate Romo.
    If you want to fix Dallas, look at the biggest problem.
    Dallas had 1200 rushing yards this season. I think that is the franchise low. Last year they only had 5 rushing touchdowns. 2nd lowest in the league, and one was Romo. You need balance.

SportsPedagogy

I hope Miles Austin is cut. Guy doesn't fight for balls, rarely gets open and drops balls like crazy. Also can't stay healthy.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The Cowboys OL may be the worst in the NFL.

They were also decimated by injuries. Ware was playing at a fraction of himself, Sean Lee was out, Bruce Carter was out, Scandrick was out----Dallas' 2 best LBs didn't play down the stretch.
    y
    Cut Austin #1. Sign the best center/guard they can afford, and draft a LT. They have to improve the OL because it honestly can't get worse.

bmb5159
    bmb5159's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2792

Oline needs help. I really like matt elam from florida. Playmaking saftey could really solidify the d. John Jenkins another good pick.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    rodgers was sacked 51 times this season (2nd most in nfl) yet seems to always make the playoffs and even win the sb once in a while.
    Actually, Rodgers is #1 in the NFL with 51. AZ allowed more sacks as a team but that was split between 4 different QBs.

The year GB won the SB, Rogers was #13 in the NFL with 31 sacks. That's a pretty big difference.

dominator88
    dominator88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

QB.

There's a reason why Romo was undrafted.

SportsPedagogy

The top three QBs in passing yards are out of the playoffs ... Brees, Romo, Stafford... The too three rushers in the NFL, AP, Morris and Lynch, are all in the playoffs...

yet people think Dallas needs a new QB...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    The top three QBs in passing yards are out of the playoffs ... Brees, Romo, Stafford... The too three rushers in the NFL, AP, Morris and Lynch, are all in the playoffs...

I couldn't agree more. Dallas is ranked 31st in rushing yards, 27th in rushing TDs and the defense is ranked 19th in yards 24th in pts.

I'm looking back at Rob Ryan's resume and the guy is a bum. He didn't do anything impressive as DC in Oakland or Cleveland. In his 9 years as DC, he's only had one team that was better than average by NFL standards, most of his defenses were average to poor . He's living off the family name which has lost stock now with Rex feeling the hot seat in New York. If Cowboy fans are looking for a blood sacrifice, here's your target, fire Rob. Heck, hire the entire Bears DC staff and Lovie too, they were ranked top 10 in every defensive category.

As for Romo, he's one bright spot on this team. He's a better than average starter in a league where it's tough to find a starting QB despite what this year's draft class might suggest. If I'm pointing the finger, there's lots of places to look before Romo, namely DC and RB.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Cowboys just can't win the important game.

Romo is a loser.
    solid post. i couldnt agree more.

Maybe trade Romo, and bring in Matt Flynn to compete with kyle orton.

Romo might do better in a smaller market like Cleveland where no one expects the team to win.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

This Cowboys offense is loaded with weapons. They just need a QB who doesnt turn the ball over

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Cowboys seem to love overhyped injury prone dudes at rb...with that being said with their #1 pick I am predicting them to take Marcus Lattimore. Come to think of it, they are the rb parallel to the raiders and receivers.

In all seriousness, I don't see any rb being really successful in their system, its just not very rb friendly. Murray and even to an extent Jones are talented guys, they just can't stay on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Dallas is ranked 31st in rushing yards, 27th in rushing TDs and the defense is ranked 19th in yards 24th in pts.

I'm looking back at Rob Ryan's resume and the guy is a bum. He didn't do anything impressive as DC in Oakland or Cleveland. In his 9 years as DC, he's only had one team that was better than average by NFL standards, most of his defenses were average to poor . He's living off the family name which has lost stock now with Rex feeling the hot seat in New York. If Cowboy fans are looking for a blood sacrifice, here's your target, fire Rob. Heck, hire the entire Bears DC staff and Lovie too, they were ranked top 10 in every defensive category.

As for Romo, he's one bright spot on this team. He's a better than average starter in a league where it's tough to find a starting QB despite what this year's draft class might suggest. If I'm pointing the finger, there's lots of places to look before Romo, namely DC and RB.
    Last edited by Gonz312; 01-04-13 at 02:02 AM.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

I don't think Murray is the problem with their run game. The O-line just sucks at rush blocking and pass protection.

1st round pick should be an offensive lineman, 2nd round should be a DT. Next I would go with a safety.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    This Cowboys offense is loaded with weapons. They just need a QB who doesnt turn the ball over
    Romo has never had a problem with interceptions before this season... I guess this is what happens when you are forced to throw it this many times... I guess it's why Brees also had 19 and Stafford had 17.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Romo has never had a problem with interceptions before this season... I guess this is what happens when you are forced to throw it this many times... I guess it's why Brees also had 19 and Stafford had 17.
    c'mon man his nickname is "Tony Turnover"

He always chokes in the big games.

That being said i feel like a dumbass for betting on him this past Sunday night after he had already burned me many times in the past....

The Cowboys are like a drug I can't put down.. no matter how many times they fukk me I keep buying into them when they play well and then they fukk me again....

That last intereception Romo threw was rediculous.

I actually thought the Cowboys and Romo would step up and make a statement in that last game after being humiliated at home on Thanksgiving and after the Media had bashed Romo all week before the game saying he couldn't win the big one.

Honestly we all know Romo has talent and capability but when the games are meaningful he crumbles..

I think he needs a sports psychologist to help him have confidence in these crucial moments.

SportsPedagogy

this was the first time since 2008 that he threw for more then 10 picks in a season...

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by dominator88 View Post
    QB.

There's a reason why Romo was undrafted.
    What is the reason why Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Draft a head coach.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

They need a coach worth a fukk, but that leads to the bigger problem and reason they don't have a decent coach to begin with, their owner..until jones dies ya'll screwed dealing w scrub yes men as coaches..Garrett terrible, was a shit oc and a even worse head coach..no coach worth a damn coming to dal to get undermind by a clown owner so there ya have it, Jerry lives, cowgirl fans suffer....

12 Last