Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    +130 now if you want to add to this Pauly.
    why are you being nice to this kid? there is something even more wrong with you to be honest dude. this kid is a dick to you more then anyone on this board.

PP - my man....you do have a thread going. looks like you are off to a decent start but you're flat betting here? no need to post whatever the dollar amount is that you bet but time to start showing your exact unit sizes so we can truly see how much of a savant you are. again, at least 6 months - and thats getting you off lightly as im a 12 month guy.

i'll be back to check on you you fukin dickhead

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post

why are you being nice to this kid? there is something even more wrong with you to be honest dude. this kid is a dick to you more then anyone on this board.

PP - my man....you do have a thread going. looks like you are off to a decent start but you're flat betting here? no need to post whatever the dollar amount is that you bet but time to start showing your exact unit sizes so we can truly see how much of a savant you are. again, at least 6 months - and thats getting you off lightly as im a 12 month guy.

i'll be back to check on you you fukin dickhead
    You pay,

I'll post,

otherwise,

posting a tracking thread benefits me in no way shape or form and is a waste of my time......................

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You pay,

I'll post,

otherwise,

posting a tracking thread benefits me in no way shape or form and is a waste of my time......................
    pay you with money? wow.....

ok, i asked a simple request of you.....you're scared to show people what you actually do. you do claim greatness with your threads that some know how to decode etc....

will 5 people please come forward and tell us that pauly is actually very good at picking games and hes helped make them money over the years?

i apologize for lying pauly - i never followed you before....i only came into contact with you from nocoin's thread. other then that i recall seeing you as one of the PT clowns who would talk like a tough guy to people, make lock threads and just act like a punk. so i cant confirm if you're good, bad average etc....

but just as 6 months was light (and you even pussied out from that) i am willing to just have 5 people come forward backing you up.

PAULYPOKER

What do I benefit from this?

Don't write a book either,

this is a one sentence or less answer...........

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You pay,

I'll post,

otherwise,

I would believe this if you weren't lurking around here all day every day. You "waste your time" at SBR on a regular basis, yet when it comes to tracking plays, you suddenly have every excuse in the book not to.

And Dexter, I'm not nice to him. At all. Have you not seen my posts lately?

PAULYPOKER

I would believe this if you weren't lurking around here all day every day. You "waste your time" at SBR on a regular basis, yet when it comes to tracking plays, you suddenly have every excuse in the book not to.

And Dexter, I'm not nice to him. At all. Have you not seen my posts lately?
    Lurking is very profitable for me especially your threads and posts.........

Dexter
    Update your status

What do I benefit from this?

Don't write a book either,

this is a one sentence or less answer...........
    you can walk around here like you have a 9 inch dick. wouldn't it be nice to come back at all your haters with real proof that you're a money making machine?

and trust me...i would not come in bashing you on a bad day. i would actually admit i was wrong about you, and possibly even pay attention to what you have to say.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    you can walk around here like you have a 9 inch dick. wouldn't it be nice to come back at all your haters with real proof that you're a money making machine?
    Why do that legitimately when he already does it in his own little pretend world?

Pauly doesn't like the pressure. That's why he doesn't keep track of his actual plays -- he's scared to see what would happen if the curtain gets pulled back.

Points Awarded:

Dexter gave No coincidences 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER

Why do that legitimately when he already does it in his own little pretend world?

Pauly doesn't like the pressure. That's why he doesn't keep track of his actual plays -- he's scared to see what would happen if the curtain gets pulled back.

This is why you are my favorite poster Coin...........

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Dexter
    Update your status

pauly - you would love my superbowl writeup - i know i am a loser and you never once clicked on my stuff....but it would prob get you a little excited. im bleeding purple this week big guy.

Dexter
    Update your status

Dexter
    Update your status

and no pussy hedging for me even with my 15/1 future pending...

First 123