jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

that was hmmm close....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Seaweeder, a lot of people are buried now.

Seaweed, this is not good.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Your model sucs

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nice work Seaweed.

Cowfukker.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Guys, we were on the right side. Sorry about the loss, but the players did not execute accordingly. The lines, public betting, trends, and historical data i presented before the game all suggested we were on the right side. When it doesn't go according to plan, there is nothign we can do. I am confident i capped the game right and there is nothing i would change. I'd compare it to someone guessing a number 1-50 correctly. Once again, sorry to those who followed, lost 3 units on this play myself. Will be back with a vengeance.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

On the right side
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ball so hard u

The Factor
    The Factor's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the right side if you like getting ass f@#%%$

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Its just a trip, yesterday I saw this game and was thinking (i'll be all over the raptors today), because I felt the blazers would have a let down game. When I saw it was +4 blazers, I was almost 90% sure I was going with raptors (as I felt noobies would be all over blazors because of their win against blazers),
    win against knicks?

I don't get how Portland got blown out like this. They've been better than Toronto this season

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Guys, we were on the right side. Sorry about the loss, but the players did not execute accordingly. The lines, public betting, trends, and historical data i presented before the game all suggested we were on the right side. When it doesn't go according to plan, there is nothign we can do. I am confident i capped the game right and there is nothing i would change. I'd compare it to someone guessing a number 1-50 correctly. Once again, sorry to those who followed, lost 3 units on this play myself. Will be back with a vengeance.
    what are you talking about on the right side. the spread lost by 19 points. having a bet of the year on the 2nd day of the year? just lost all respect for you and the rest of seaweed nation after this.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

wow...tough crowd...hang in seaweed

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    win against knicks?

I don't get how Portland got blown out like this. They've been better than Toronto this season
    Easy. Portland has been struggling on the road. They are not very deep, had a HUGE win yesterday against the Knicks yesterday (it was a similar fade theory to when the Bulls beat the Knicks, and played the fawks the following night and got blown out). Like I said initially, dont sleep on the Raptors at home, they have been doing this all year (defying logic). Seaweed was right with his opinion of the Blazers looking better on paper, but sometimes you have to look beyond that.

Yinz Hooligan
    Yinz Hooligan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Here it is folks, Jump on this as quick as possible!

Portland Trailblazers @ Toronto Raptors

Pick: Portland Trailblazers +4.5

I take full responsibility for this play.
    seaweed nation bail out pick, the way seaweed should have went in the first place....

Here it is folks Jump on this as quick as possible!

Los Angeles Clippers @ Golden State Warriors
    Pick: Total Over 201 clippers/warriors

i take full responsibility for this play

oh..btw..this is the real best bet of the year for seaweed nation

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

For shame man, for shame. You make Emily look like a wiseguy.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Why is anyone defending Seaweed?! I never call people out on the forum but this guy is nothing but a clown. On the right side... yeah, okay. Guy does nothing but constantly make pronouncements of what he's going to accomplish, all the while accomplishing zero percent of his proclamations. Might as well just be PaulyPoker.
    Points Awarded:

skidrow gave Capybara 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JMon gave Capybara 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

You got a bad number there Jizz.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Why is anyone defending Seaweed?! I never call people out on the forum but this guy is nothing but a clown. On the right side... yeah, okay. Guy does nothing but constantly make pronouncements of what he's going to accomplish, all the while accomplishing zero percent of his proclamations. Might as well just be PaulyPoker.
    I don't get it either.

One of the biggest frauds on the site.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles27 View Post
    Easy. Portland has been struggling on the road. They are not very deep, had a HUGE win yesterday against the Knicks yesterday (it was a similar fade theory to when the Bulls beat the Knicks, and played the fawks the following night and got blown out). Like I said initially, dont sleep on the Raptors at home, they have been doing this all year (defying logic). Seaweed was right with his opinion of the Blazers looking better on paper, but sometimes you have to look beyond that.
    ok, I think you had a typo when you said blazors win over blazers

Glad I didn't bet this game because if I had, I would've liked getting the points with Portland.

According to sportsoptions, 52% of bets were on Toronto, interestingly enough.

Yinz Hooligan

I'd compare it to someone guessing a number 1-50 correctly.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

right side LMFAO!! you're a piece of trash, i can only imagine how many people you buried with your garbage thread. and yet you say you lost 3 whole units when you acted like this was the bet of the century. go jump off a bridge troll. tired of these lock threads on here..

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

People don't understand what it means to be on the correct side...I try to explain this to people all the time. The team that wins or covers is not always the correct pick. There are times when you lose with the correct pick - and there are times you win with the wrong pick. If you do not understand this, stop betting.

Portland probably covers this exact game 55-60% of the time - tonight they lost. Bummer - manage your bankroll, and move on to fight another day. Cheers and Happy New Year.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Intwoition View Post
    People don't understand what it means to be on the correct side...I try to explain this to people all the time. The team that wins or covers is not always the correct pick. There are times when you lose with the correct pick - and there are times you win with the wrong pick. If you do not understand this, stop betting.

Portland probably covers this exact game 55-60% of the time - tonight they lost. Bummer - manage your bankroll, and move on to fight another day. Cheers and Happy New Year.
    no you dont understand, here let me help you. example.

college football....Duke was the right side. game tied and Duke is on the goaline with less than a minute left. they are +9 on the spread and lost by 14. worst beat ever. Duke was right side even though they lost.

blowout loss...not the right side. i feel dumber having explained this to you.
    Points Awarded:

Capybara gave GoBlue77 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ball so hard u

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

The Raptors won and the PGs combined for 0 points, although the tandem dished out a combined 22 dimes.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Intwoition View Post

Thanks for adding some common sense to the thread.

People need to relax, i never said it was a lock. All i said was it was my biggest bet in the past 2 days of 2013. Like i said, if they played again tomorrow Portland would be the right choice.

Nothing we can do now, i accept responsibility.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Seaweed stay up buddy and get 'em next time.

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Losing 3U is never fun. I never bet Raptors, they always get me. I thought of this game as well and really believed Portland could take it, but stayed away due to the curse of the raptors =).

Best of luck with your next pick!

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Weed just stick to your 66% thread. You can't alert the whole forum and then leave us with a mush pick. It wasn't even close.

Same shit little Reemer does.

Yinz Hooligan

Last edited by Yinz Hooligan; 01-02-13 at 11:37 PM.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

People need to relax, i never said it was a lock. All i said was it was my biggest bet in the past 2 days of 2013. Like i said, if they played again tomorrow Portland would be the right choice.

Nothing we can do now, i accept responsibility.
    Uh huh...

I am serious when i tell you this folks,i have had my eye on this one all weeek

The books are scrambling with this one

We only get these games once, maybe twice a year

I will post it the first chance i get.

Please remain patient

Not to mention the thread title "Best Bet of the Year"

The books scrambled all the way to the bank.

Good work.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

"guys we were on the right side"

good grief guy thats a really pitaful response...hope to god people dont really blindly tail these lock threads posted 100x a day here..

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I am serious when i tell you this folks,i have had my eye on this one all weeek

"Always Keep Both Eyes On The Ball"

Expertpicks99
    Expertpicks99's Avatar Become A Pro!

You were not even close to being on the right side of this game tonight.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Expertpicks99
    Expertpicks99's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess im screwed also as I took that over for my big play tonight. Now that ole seaweed is on it I know im dead

First 1234 Last