19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

L'Ville, Just another MAC Wannabe In The Sugar Bowl??

Is Louisville just another farm school wannabe like NIU?
    Can the Cardinals really compete with another $unshine $tate $teamroller?

We know Teddy B. is a stud. but can the Cardinals' defense stop the
    ground munching Gators? If Florida can run over the Louisville defense
    then it's another big spread cakewalk and another meltdown against a Florida
    school...
    Then Louisville will be just another small school that has no business in a BCS game.

Go Gators!!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

lville should of been playing in a smaller bowl. They are on par with a team like kent state. They cant even hold the towels of an sec school. Just the bcs scrrewing up the bowls as usual by making us watch this crap. they will be lucky to score against florida.

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Is Louisville just another farm school wannabe like NIU?
    Can the Cardinals really compete with another $unshine $tate $teamroller?

We know Teddy B. is a stud. but can the Cardinals' defense stop the
    ground munching Gators? If Florida can run over the Louisville defense
    then it's another big spread cakewalk and another meltdown against a Florida
    school...
    Then Louisville will be just another small school that has no business in a BCS game.

Go Gators!!
    No doubt Florida is superior.
    The question is will Florida play full tilt or sleepwalk through the game and let Louisville cover? 14 is a lot of points. And the Florida "O" is not so hot... weak passing, rely on running game and turnovers on "D".
    Florida was in contention for the BCS Title even after the Georgia loss and may look at this as a "consolation game" while Louisville's QB scrambles around and hits some long passes. Backdoor cover?
    Louisville "D" is pretty good on paper. QB can make big plays, break down a "D". Coach Strong will be coming home to Florida, this is a BIG game for the Louisville program.
    IMO Florida might play hard on national TV with their new aggressive in your face coach pushing them... but we have all seen team like this play "flat"... (Bama-Utah several yrs back in this same situation), nothing to play for... LSU this yr, a bit similar, they did not FIGHT to the end. We shall see.
    Last edited by Serbone; 01-02-13 at 08:35 AM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Gators, something like 28-10/34-10/30-13. like Gators -14 and UL TT under 16.

i agree with comment above that have to consider motivation for Gators, but i do not expect that to be an issue. Florida is very physical. i think that this will be somewhat similar to NIU/FSU or UNL/UGA yesterday (except lower-scoring than UNL/UGA). i think that UL will keep UF from scoring too much and hang around in the 1H, but then will get pushed off the field by more physical Gators in the 2H.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 01-02-13 at 08:42 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game will be a blow out...

No need to watch........

Just collect your winnings after the massacre............

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

If the Gators come to play this shouldn't even be a contest. I see a very similar game to last night's Orange Bowl. 31-10, or something in that range. It might take a little bit for Florida to get their offense rolling, but if their D wants to play Louisville will have a really tough time scoring. I was able to get Florida -13.5 when it first came out, and I feel good about it. I just hope it isn't like Alabama/Utah 4 years ago, when the powerhouse team could have cared less and lost. Good luck guys!

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Be wary of bowl teams with no motivation and no fan support.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Louisville will come to play. Will Florida?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

not really sure why the majority of bets are on the over in this game.

jai7123
    jai7123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I think it's a matter of how much the Gators want to win by. Should look like who did it and got away, not sure of total. Over or Under?

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like a Florida/Under teaser. Just like last nights FSU game.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by jai7123 View Post
    I think it's a matter of how much the Gators want to win by. Should look like who did it and got away, not sure of total. Over or Under?
    under

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

you guys make me laugh talking about no motivation.

what about NFL scouts ?

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville has the better quarterback, and getting two td's..at a neutral site with the better qb is tough to go against.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

I really like Bridgewater, but against a good defense which they rarely played he looked like shit with the rest of UL. I am trying to find reasons to take the +14 but other than the UF offense not being high powered I cannot find one.

compsmoker
    compsmoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1550

I expect Lou to offer decent defense in this game. With lou having the better QB we may very well see some great break out plays that allow for Lou to take the lead in the first half. I have already taken a play on Lou +14 for game. May take Lou 1H if spot is right then switch to FL in 2h. FL wins this game but 14 is a lot of points to lay for a team who's offense has struggled this year.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Gators, something like 28-10/34-10/30-13. like Gators -14 and UL TT under 16.

i agree with comment above that have to consider motivation for Gators, but i do not expect that to be an issue. Florida is very physical. i think that this will be somewhat similar to NIU/FSU or UNL/UGA yesterday (except lower-scoring than UNL/UGA). i think that UL will keep UF from scoring too much and hang around in the 1H, but then will get pushed off the field by more physical Gators in the 2H.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BiffTFinancial.....Here to make us money.
    Sharp post.....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

My family is there and they said there is 100 louisville fans to 1 Gator fan (slight Exaggeration im sure, but you get the point)

Also we are now in the ACC, so cut the mac talk bs

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

The total opened at 45.
    If it goes over 48 the books are gonna take it in the a$$

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BiffTFinancial.....Here to make us money.
    Sharp post.....
    sure as shit hope so. thanks for the compliment.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Gator fans were not excited for this game. Huge letdown for the fans that hopefully won't translate on the field. A lot of UF fans were also pissed by the Athletic department's ticket policy that screws season ticket holders. Many people are buying tickets on the street and other outlets as a result. Plenty of UF fans will be there today and the overall crowd will be pro UF but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    My family is there and they said there is 100 louisville fans to 1 Gator fan (slight Exaggeration im sure, but you get the point)

Also we are now in the ACC, so cut the mac talk bs