nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Damn Offshore books, be careful guys!!

Just got a call from my card company saying my accounts on hold. It appears my card has been compromised and someone has gotten "access" to it. I was than asked if I made certain purchases, both were offshore deposits (A+ books I may add). Went ahead and shut it down and got a new account. Just wanted to give a heads up. The source who "compromised" it didn't try to make any transactions, but still scary they did something with my card that raised a red flag.

Anyone else have any issue like this??

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16666

What books??

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not play overseas

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

sounds to me like the suspicious transactions were your deposits. Your bank didn't recognize them and asked you if you did or if your card had been compromised. If that's the case hope you're not up on the books you deposited with because you might have just done a ********** on your deposit.

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    sounds to me like the suspicious transactions were your deposits. Your bank didn't recognize them and asked you if you did or if your card had been compromised. If that's the case hope you're not up on the books you deposited with because you might have just done a ********** on your deposit.

No I verified those transactions, which occurred a couple weeks ago (12/8/2012). They said it was compromised on 12/28/2012, someone gained "access" to my account. Still not sure what exactly went down, so Im not naming books. Just be careful out there.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Doesn't sound like the books were doing anything, sounds like ur bank red flagged the transactions with them even though you verified them because they are with an account suspected of gambling