msluckycharm
    msluckycharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

new years eve baby(2013 goals and life changes)

so it is official new years eve,what is everyone on sbr doin.me im writing down everything and every goal i wanna accomplish on 2013.gambling and non gambling.i need some advice how ever.okay lets start with gambling that is what this forum is all about anyways,after dallas cowboys and romo banged a hole in my booty last night i prolly lost on the year 5,000.00 i promised myself a thread on sbr and every gambling move i make ill post in this thread and i will try to make the best choices.you guys might not like the pick as you know we all will have are differences on some days and ill lose and win but the main objective is bankroll management.im going to try this for the entire month of janauary and than on febuary 1st ask the members of sbr what is simply going wrong or right.

now personal goals.shower shave eat breakfast (healthy)work hard gym lose weight get in the best shape of my life.get dental life and health insurance for the 1st time of my life and the main objective is simply get debt free.there are many more but its 830am im going to fix me some breakfast and make a list of every single thing i can possibly think of now and goals for 2013 and will post them for me after breakfast.

so lets talk football......and sports books

im sending 300 to Bookmaker first time deposite and im simply going to try my best to make it work.....

COLLEGE FOOTBALL-looking ahead i am going to take the first 3 days of the year simply off and pray and just work on myself.than friday comes and it is texas a@m at oklahoma.im going to put 10.00 on oklahoma money line +145 as of now going to wait until wensday to make the play.i love there offense i think they will just keep it rolling texas a@m has the best qb in the game and he is def a game changer i just think oklahoma will pull it out and there plus money.
    since im talking notre dame this is my favorite college team and it has been a great year and it will finish with a national championship and a great start of my new year.right now the line is there +305 as of right now i will put 25.00 on them at anything over 3 to 1 and 20.00 if it is under that.i will also bet the spread +9.5 ofcourse buying the half point to 10 for 25.00 so im looking at 50.00 total for this game.i am also having a party and thinking of doing a sbr video of it.grey goose good friends family nice little snacks and a big win for notre dame.

NFL-now lets talk nfl and my leans.so far bengals +4 im hoping the line goes up i might take a little 5 to 10.00 shot on the money line on the bengals.2nd game is vikings and green bay line is +8 im hoping the line goes up if it doesnt i might make a small play on the vikings 5.00-10.00 on the ml for vikings i dont think they can win against green bay in lambo but i do think they have a shot....than off to sunday games colts +7 i plan on hammering for atleast 25.00 and i might even put 20.00 on colts money line colts might be my first big play of the year imo ravens simply suck and there not the same team as of last year and years before.than seahawks and redskins im going to take the home team in this coin flip redskins playing the best football right now and i think rg3 will find away to get to that tough defense of seattle.seattle is the better team but there weakness is away games they simply arent the same team.also im a big patriots fan live born and raised in southie if bookmaker offers a superbowl prop and who wins afc ill take patriots also lol.....prolly for 20.00 each play

well now its 9am spent 30 minutes doing this lol all thoughts and best of luck to all the gamblers out there let 2013 be the year of the gamblers.with the 300.00 i just put it is like its already spent lol.futures and bets this weekend and national championship.WISH ME THE BEST LUCK

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You might want to add "learn how to spell" to that list of resolutions there, pal.

Best of luck in '13.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

good luck

i like that you mentioned "debt free" - that should be the #1 goal for everyone

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Good luck...

I must say though showering is a personal goal? I understand the healthy part, but showering a personal goal... this intrigues me....

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Very solid list.

However, personal hygiene should be mandatory and not a goal to accomplish.

Good luck!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Really, mate?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Saloon this shit

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

"the main objective is simply get debt free."

2 sentences later...

"im sending 300 to Bookmaker"

you can't make this shit up

charmer we should hang out more

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Good luck with whatever that says

Way to hungover to attempt to read that

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Good luck with whatever that says

Way to hungover to attempt to read that
    darker no one drinks anymore that is old school

darker come by later i will show you how to roll a proper greenbone

darker we don't get hangovers

darker we just smoke all day erry day

darkhat

Manner I can not anymore

Many years ago my heart started racing and I thought I was gonna die

Manner I will come over to play twister

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

manny24
    pay Bobby

Manner I can not anymore

Many years ago my heart started racing and I thought I was gonna die

Manner I will come over to play twister
    darker that is how you know it's working

darker we put the twister away after mikeyanks blew out his knee also smoke wanted to play chutes and ladders

darker drinker prolly coming over too maybe even hels

darker hope you feel better boss

darkhat

Thank you manner

Manner I am actually getting a ride from drinker

No condition to drive

manny24
    pay Bobby

Thank you manner

Manner I am actually getting a ride from drinker

No condition to drive
    darker drinker good driver see you when you get here

darker my mom made tater tots b/c you said you liked them last time

darker she's wearing them though

darker what's going on here?

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Do acts of kindness. When I go back to school next year I will have all of my students (650 of them) make snow flakes and send them to Newtown so that they can hang them up in the new school that they will be attending. Also will be buying teddy bears to send to them too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Blondie

msluckycharm
    msluckycharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lol cant wait till friday when im back in the game gambling it up lol........10.00 on my fridays pick lets make some money....

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    Do acts of kindness. When I go back to school next year I will have all of my students (650 of them) make snow flakes and send them to Newtown so that they can hang them up in the new school that they will be attending. Also will be buying teddy bears to send to them too.
    Ohhh thank you! I knew I was forgetting to add something to our troop meetings for Girl Scouts.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by msluckycharm View Post
    lol cant wait till friday when im back in the game gambling it up lol........10.00 on my fridays pick lets make some money....
    Your first post was a pretty big clue but I wasn't 100% sure. This one however convinces me that you like drinking pina coladas in elevators and fighting warriors in your spare time.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Very solid list.

However, personal hygiene should be mandatory and not a goal to accomplish.

Good luck!

haha i know right... shower, eat breakfast, lol

but i recommend 5 dimes.

The best advice i can give all of you for life
    in general and sports betting is

"You've got to Trust your instincts and let go of regret" - 311

Dont be afraid to take chances and dont dwell on it if you fukk up.

And dont take anything for granted, enjoy life.