EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCLA Holiday Bowl Prop

RB Jonathan Franklin Total Rushing Yds + Receiving Yds OVER 158.5 [-115]
    UCLA will not want to stray from who they are and that is a team that is best when it can pound the ball to set up Hundley to make plays in the passing game and with his feet. Both teams like to run, ranking in the Top 26 in FBS in running the ball. Baylor's defense has plenty of issues stopping the run - ranking 91st, allowing 190 yds per game. Franklin has had some massive games this year, topping the 160 yard mark six times. Franklin won't add a ton via receiving, but he's capable of picking up an extra 20 yards or much more if the Baylor D doesn't cover well out of the backfield. Most games, Franklin has been good for at least three catches. Big keys to me are UCLA starting fast. If they play from behind, this is going to be a tough one to cash. I think they have played a few tempo teams like Arizona & Houston that should help the defense be prepped somewhat for the Bears attack. I think if the Bruins are ahead or at least within 7-10 pts for most of the game, Franklin is going to have a heavy hand in the offense. Also as a senior in his final game, I'm looking at him getting to tote the rock plenty even if a blowout situation comes about for UCLA. I'd expect Mora to send him out on a high note if at all possible. Would think Franklin wants to atone for a miserable performance in last year's Bowl game as well.

Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 12-27-12 at 04:34 PM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What do u think of : "will James Franklin score a TD in first half -180?

Alot of juice but I'm already on ucla -1 for game and O 41.5 1st half, so it seems like he's gonna score at least once

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Also t will O 117.5 rec yards -115 looks solid too

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    What do u think of : "will James Franklin score a TD in first half -180?

Alot of juice but I'm already on ucla -1 for game and O 41.5 1st half, so it seems like he's gonna score at least once
    Seems like a good shot. I think it's only failed a few times all year. Most of the games in which they put up big points, I think it hit. If you think UCLA is going to score plenty, which I think most people do - seems worthy.

EaglesPhan36

Well this was the shit set-up for failure. Fail behind and have no chance in hell. Probably gonna bang Baylor in the 2nd half depending on the line to make up for this shiz fest.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Ucla -3 thoughts on 2nd half thx!!