HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Check out all the guys in here who have been keeping CLOSE tabs on Tim Teabow as they scouted the Jets practice field all season long, taking diligent notes on what a "winner" he appears to be as he sits the bench and gets demoted to third string. It's a shame the Jets didn't fire Rex right away for not noticing all of Teabow's splendid "winning" attributes that the rest of you so easily noticed when you were there day in day out all season. If only the Jets had hired one of you jabroni's as head coach I'm sure the Jets would have won the division while the Pats writhed in embarrassment of their relative impotence.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    Check out all the guys in here who have been keeping CLOSE tabs on Tim Teabow as they scouted the Jets practice field all season long, taking diligent notes on what a "winner" he appears to be as he sits the bench and gets demoted to third string. It's a shame the Jets didn't fire Rex right away for not noticing all of Teabow's splendid "winning" attributes that the rest of you so easily noticed when you were there day in day out all season. If only the Jets had hired one of you jabroni's as head coach I'm sure the Jets would have won the division while the Pats writhed in embarrassment of their relative impotence.
    Hey bud, stats don't lie. Sanchez is a joke. McElroy is banged up. Sanchez got his start, fans quit showing up. Tebow was signed for a reason. Give the kid the ball the first quarter and see what happens. Rex is afraid. His ego is the size of his gut and doesn't want to get shredded more so by the NY media. It it gets worse his old lady won't let him suck on her nasty corns.

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    I agree. And i like Rex Ryan as a person but this a dumb and selfish decision for him not to start Tebow.

The Jets owner should have stepped in and demanded that Tebow start.
    The jets need to atleast see what they have in Tebow.
    yes and what that will prove??what if tebow will start and play great its going to make ryan look stupid ..thats why he put tebow on a bench.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

After all this time can't believe people still think Tebow is a viable QB option for anyone. Maybe in the Arena league or CFL, never in the NFL. Fukk that fruitcake, he should come out the closet and stop his Jesus-loving act.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Personally I think the Tebow excitement is over. I don't really know what's going on behind closed doors? But something doesn't seem right?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Mexicans are never good QB's.

Romo is a very rare exception. Also....he's half white. That's a huge help!

two super bowl rings(MVP in one).

But of course the Mexican qb didn't win those rings....Just like Sanchez didn't get the jets to 2 AFC Championships..

But Tebow can.

First 12