Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    How much did you lose?
    8 cents.

i play on centsports dot com

jk

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I didn't have this option at my book or I would have taken it. Went 2H over 13 though. They blew so many chances. 3rd and 1 at midfield and coach calls some sort of trick play. 1st and 10 from the 23 and they have a personal foul. I really think they pour it on in the second half but maybe I'm over estimating their actual ability to score points. I need 17 for my TT over 26. Hope I didn't throw good money after bad with the 2H o13...

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Nothing is ever a 'gift' or we'd all be rich and Vegas' hotels would be much smaller.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    I didn't have this option at my book or I would have taken it. Went 2H over 13 though. They blew so many chances. 3rd and 1 at midfield and coach calls some sort of trick play. 1st and 10 from the 23 and they have a personal foul. I really think they pour it on in the second half but maybe I'm over estimating their actual ability to score points. I need 17 for my TT over 26. Hope I didn't throw good money after bad with the 2H o13...
    i do like it. they are averaging 7.3 yards per play. you dont average that many yards per play without eventually putting points up on the board.

zoo youk

unbelievable these fuks have no clue how to finish drives! fumbles the ball for a touchback! arghhhhhh. lets see what the the review is..

zoo youk

wow cant believe they didnt over turn that!

zoo youk

ba boooooom. doubled up on the chase on 2nd half tt. fawker almost gave me a heart attack with that fumble on the 3 yard line luckily refs had our backs.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    ba boooooom. doubled up on the chase on 2nd half tt. fawker almost gave me a heart attack with that fumble on the 3 yard line luckily refs had our backs.
    Refs had -7...sometimes we get lucky. Congrats...

First 12