Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Deemer, I'm probably going to make ucla a play today on my text send out so you should probably stay away since I'm a lot better capper than you and almost everyone here.
    Better Capper than almost everyone here

Living in Texas

Text send out

no money to be a pro

...kid your a failure in every aspect of life. I would laugh right at your face.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Aaron, good luck you'll need it

Stick to props

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Better Capper than almost everyone here

Living in Texas

Text send out

no money to be a pro

...kid your a failure in every aspect of life. I would laugh right at your face.
    Ok you fat fukkin tranny, I had been laying off of you because you seemed like broke, lonely, sad, lesbian, over the holidays but I don't feel sorry for you anymore.

I'm sure most of your family has disowned you because of your heavy wheezing while bending over or your gay lisp, but you are really pathetic to be at home trying to defend yourself to strangers on the internet during the Christmas Holidays.

I'm sure all the kids in your neighborhood got a kick out of seeing a fatass tator tot running down the street holding his phone out. Not only are you a laughing stock of SBR, but I'm sure your neighborhood aswell haha.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I'm gunna bury you fukks when this wins

I usually don't brag but I may this time
    Deemer?? Whaaat you dont brag???

You are the cockiest poster ive seen on here

Emily_Haines

Ok you fat fukkin tranny, I had been laying off of you because you seemed like broke, lonely, sad, lesbian, over the holidays but I don't feel sorry for you anymore.

I'm sure most of your family has disowned you because of your heavy wheezing while bending over or your gay lisp, but you are really pathetic to be at home trying to defend yourself to strangers on the internet during the Christmas Holidays.

I'm sure all the kids in your neighborhood got a kick out of seeing a fatass tator tot running down the street holding his phone out. Not only are you a laughing stock of SBR, but I'm sure your neighborhood aswell haha.
    Clean sweep for you.

Loser at every thing.

I can tell from your posts you have little education and are VERY stupid.

TxAaron

[QUOTE=Emily_Haines;17267074]Clean sweep for you.

Loser at every thing.

I can tell from your posts you have little education and are VERY stupid.[/Q]

Another dumbass assumption from a fat lonely tranny. I have a BS in Petroleum Engineering, so if you consider that "little education" so be it. Now go and post a pic of that trade school certificate on your wall.

You are really pathetic man, no wonder your wife left you.

fastfern
    fastfern's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes I love Baylor too!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Jim Mora > Baylor

IGotKidsToFeed
    Sic 'Em
    IGotKidsToFeed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9699

Art Briles > Jim Mora Jr.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Jim Mora > Baylor
    STFU dudley and go to your room

Mommy will let u know when grilled cheese done

Emily_Haines

Another dumbass assumption from a fat lonely tranny. I have a BS in Petroleum Engineering, so if you consider that "little education" so be it. Now go and post a pic of that trade school certificate on your wall.

You are really pathetic man, no wonder your wife left you.
    BS in petroleum

... and you cant even "quote" properly

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by IGotKidsToFeed View Post
    Art Briles > Jim Mora Jr.
    A fukking nobody.. No one wants to hear your opinions, junior..

Smoke

Daimo you smell like sperm

Go take a bath f/ggot

TxAaron

BS in petroleum

... and you cant even "quote" properly
    You're not making a lot of sense retard. Anyhow, back to molesting cats and crying over the wife that split on ya. Pathetic fukk.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Daimo you smell like sperm

Go take a bath f/ggot
    you got permabanned for scamming and stiffing people.. ghosted as tech n9ne and scammed and stiffed people again.. be thankful to sbr that they pardoned your scumbag ass..

Emily_Haines

You're not making a lot of sense retard. Anyhow, back to molesting cats and crying over the wife that split on ya. Pathetic fukk.
    If you got that degree from a University in the South you may ass well just wipe your ass with it.

Smoke

you got permabanned for scamming and stiffing people.. ghosted as tech n9ne and scammed and stiffed people again.. be thankful to sbr that they pardoned your scumbag ass..
    I didnt ghost as anyone f/ggot. Ask Shari bitchboy. Time for some new material kid

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Ucla ml.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I didnt ghost as anyone f/ggot. Ask Shari bitchboy. Time for some new material kid
    yeah right.. people always admit on their crime even if they caught red-handed.. GFY Tech N9ne.. You scammed and stiffed people running an illegal book under sbr.. you fukking ghosted as tech n9ne and stiffed people again.. smh.. disgusting scumbag..

Smoke

yeah right.. people always admit on their crime even if they caught red-handed.. GFY Tech N9ne.. You scammed and stiffed people running an illegal book under sbr.. you fukking ghosted as tech n9ne and stiffed people again.. smh.. disgusting scumbag..
    Time for some new material f/ggot

TxAaron

If you got that degree from a University in the South you may ass well just wipe your ass with it.
    How about I wipe my ass with that reprint you had hanging on your wall then toss your fatass through a window.

Now go open a can of soup you fatass f\*g.

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Baylor and the over!

Byrone09
    Byrone09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

UCLA -3 and Under 82. If you call the offenses a wash, UCLA has an above average defense and Baylor has an poor defense. UCLA -3 is the play.

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I feel a lot of tension in this thread. The holidays have everyone wound up. Are you guys all losing?

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

instead of taking sides, go with the over and enjoy the game kid...

Emily_Haines

How about I wipe my ass with that reprint you had hanging on your wall then toss your fatass through a window.

Now go open a can of soup you fatass f\*g.
    What took you so long to reply?

Did your boss give you some mundane tasks at your pathetic job?

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

How about Franklin to score a TD 1st half prop? I don't like the first half part.

TxAaron

What took you so long to reply?

Did your boss give you some mundane tasks at your pathetic job?
    No, I actually went to grab lunch and a beer with a few friends...I know that seems strange to you since you live in solitude besides your felines.

It must be really depressing to be such a lonely pathetic fukk.

Now take one of your piece of shiit cars and drive it off a bridge.

Emily_Haines

No, I actually went to grab lunch and a beer with a few friends...I know that seems strange to you since you live in solitude besides your felines.

It must be really depressing to be such a lonely pathetic fukk.

Now take one of your piece of shiit cars and drive it off a bridge.
    LOL, you stupid fuk

Both those cars together are worth more than all of your possessions together

The Dali on the wall is worth more than your shit degree and earning potential combined

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

This is a decent matchup featuring 2 teams from the BIG12 and PAC10. You do have to question motivation level here a little bit for UCLA as they missed out on a Rose Bowl opportunity but their coach will likely have them focused. Heres how I see this game breakdown, Baylor comes in absolutely red-hot oozing confidence on all cylinders having taken out former #2 team in K-state and taking down OK St. in the process as well. On defense Baylor was to say the least pitiful over the entire season but there were glimmers of hope in the last few games. Now on the other side you have a rejuvenated UCLA team that has a young phenom at QB Hundley who plays with the poise of a veteran along with a potent rushing attack led by franklin. UCLA does have better numbers defensively but they do struggle immensely against the pass ranking almost 95th in the nation. With this being said I feel like UCLA does not have the back end players in their secondary to match up with the explosive passing game that baylor features vertically. Florence is a smart n quick decision maker at QB and they will negate any pressure UCLA tries to bring with their front four. Only way you stop the spread offense down is by having physical play at the line of scrimmage and with great safety play in the middle of the field. UCLA despite a solid run stopping unit lacks that special center fielder. On the other side of the ball I feel like Baylor has rightfully been criticized defensively but have shown signs of coming to life over the last month of the season and have had several weeks to prepare for UCLAs attack and have shown they can make their share of big plays. I look for Baylor to showcase their speed here tonight, they are somewhat a poorer man's version of the Oregon Ducks on offense and look for a few mistakes by the young Hundley on the other side that may turn the tide in the game against a revived and hungry baylor team looking for a 2nd straight bowl win. GL Baylor ML +130

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

LOL, you stupid fuk

Both those cars together are worth more than all of your possessions together

The Dali on the wall is worth more than your shit degree and earning potential combined
    Emily. Serious question.

Do you have any life off of SBR?

Clearly you don't have any family. Any friends? Anything other than soup cans and a fukin cat?

Because, I've seen a lot of sad tales on here, but you actually put your sad tale to video. And for the life of me, I'm expecting you to be hanging by a f'in rope soon. Hang in there pal. With all your money, can you buy a friend? or rent one?

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Emily. Serious question.

Clearly you don't have any family. Any friends? Anything other than soup cans and a fukin cat?

Because, I've seen a lot of sad tales on here, but you actually put your sad tale to video. And for the life of me, I'm expecting you to be hanging by a f'in rope soon. Hang in there pal. With all your money, can you buy a friend? or rent one?

ever see the movie 40 year old virgin? yeah thts him

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Emily. Serious question.

All the money in the world couldn't help this sociopath have a social life. He's a fukkin creep...

I can just imagine him sitting all alone on Christmas day petting his cats and trying to find someone on SBR to keep him company. Sad story.

gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well boys this is my play for today as well.. Baylor plus the points. Ive seen them play in person and there isnt maybe two teams in the country that can hold their offense down. Game over at half time....

First 12345 Last