onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I miss that stuff like you will.

Have done the xmas eve build of swingsets, bikes and even a pool.

One year at midnight I realized I was not going to be able to put a trampoline together by myself. Ended up finding 3 friends to help and it turned into a great night. One of the most memorable Christmases ever.

Have a great day.
    My son is 10, and he already told me this year he doesn't believe in Santa. So the times like this are just about done for me.

My dumb ex-wife still hasn't brought him over today.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This thread has it all. I've cried tears of happiness and sadness. I felt like I was there helping Optional build his trampoline that one glorious Christmas night. I actually felt the wind in my hair from taking a ride in the dune buggy. This is the best thread ever.

Thanks guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I actually felt the wind in my hair from taking a ride in the dune buggy.
    You mentioning "dune buggy" brought memories back from when I was a kid. Going to the sand dunes in California (Dumont Dunes/Glamis) during Christmas when I was a kid.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    This thread has it all. I've cried tears of happiness and sadness. I felt like I was there helping Optional build his trampoline that one glorious Christmas night. I actually felt the wind in my hair from taking a ride in the dune buggy. This is the best thread ever.

Thanks guys.
    Smart ass!!

Hope you had a good one, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12