Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Offshore guy compliments BI

Quote Originally Posted by offshoreguy View Post
    No one wants to bail you guys out because everyone in the industry despises SBR and tand can't wait to see them go down in flames. The fact that ratings are bought is public knowledge and their extortive tactics will not go unpunished.
    That't the party line from low rated books after their check is sent back. Which book are you with? SportsBettingOn line?

Quote Originally Posted by offshoreguy 5 months earlier View Post
    Glad to see BI has a presence here, I have long been a fan of your book. Good offererings and never had any problems getting paid.
    BI allowed you to play from CR?

offshoreguy
    offshoreguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Offshore guy compliments BI

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    That't the party line from low rated books after their check is sent back. Which book are you with? SportsBettingOn line?
    Yeah I'd believe that if I didn't know for a fact that it was a lie. And to answer your question, no I do not work for SBO.

BI allowed you to play from CR?
    I actually don't remember posting that and if I did it was to get your goons off my back. One odd thing is that it has an edit next to it and if you try logging in as me you will see I can't even edit post and I never could.

offshoreguy

We have talked to a book this AM who is discussing it internally. These are always long shots but for those wondering about the mindset with other books, they would like to help.
    Yeah you got that right, all the books in CR is discussing you internally.

offshoreguy

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Bill, I am really glad to hear this. I know of a C-rated book and a D+ rated book that are looking to help out their current funded customers with some sort of arrangement. I am wondering if accepting anything along these lines would end up nullifying any bailout for me that you guys might be able to work out later?
    Yeah Bill went to those books himself and they said "Thanks but no thanks" you cant spend years trash talking lower rung books and then expect them to clean up your mess for you. And for the record I am not speaking on behalf of any company and do not work for a post-up book that would even give a shit about these bought and paid for ratings.

offshoreguy

Correction: Do not work for post-up book period

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Correction: Do not work for post-up book period
    Ok so youre a non-postup book guy down in CR who forgets complimenting BI on his personal post up experience...from CR. Time to get a new username Guy.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Bill, I am really glad to hear this. I know of a C-rated book and a D+ rated book that are looking to help out their current funded customers with some sort of arrangement. I am wondering if accepting anything along these lines would end up nullifying any bailout for me that you guys might be able to work out later?
    We wouldn't be making the call on these, just asking around like you. What I would suggest... Tell that book if you accept the offer you will take your name off the debt list and note that they paid your bill. The books will maybe give better offers and more credit can be given where credit is due.

offshoreguy

Ok so youre a non-postup book guy down in CR who forgets complimenting BI on his personal post up experience...from CR. Time to get a new username Guy.
    Just because I don't work in post-up doesn't mean I'm not offshore. It does seem odd that there was an edit in that post you quoted seeing as how I have never been able to edit a post since signing up.

offshoreguy

If I did make that complimentary post it was to get shari off my nutsack

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Just because I don't work in post-up doesn't mean I'm not offshore. It does seem odd that there was an edit in that post you quoted seeing as how I have never been able to edit a post since signing up.
    You cant edit old posts. You can edit. More conspiracy theories.

offshoreguy

You cant edit old posts. You can edit. More conspiracy theories.
    Well let me try to edit this post.

offshoreguy

Nope cant edit. Feel free to change my password and post as me and you will see what I mean.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

OK, your ability to edit posts was stopped on June 6th because you were spamming PPH offers to SBRforum users. Editing is taken away with PMs because spammer tactics include making spam posts and trying to edit them before mods can edit them.

You made your compliments to BI thread in May.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

OK, your ability to edit posts was stopped on June 6th because you were spamming PPH offers to SBRforum users. Editing is taken away with PMs because spammer tactics include making spam posts and trying to edit them before mods can edit them.

You made your compliments to BI thread in May.
    Gotcha!!!! Busted

Lol "offshoreguy" spammerguy

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Classic