ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

peyton will get mvp and comeback

believe it and cry about it

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    that belongs to Adrian Peterson besides the MVP too.
    Never happen,QB's R the commander in chief in battle,the RB's are just a Rook...........

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

I'm sure he will cause there is a giant sucking sound that comes out of Bristol every time Peyton Manning breathes their way.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Honestly, people are all over Peyton's dick this year. They haven't beaten anyone to good this year. The great teams they have played this year are Atlanta, Houston, New England, & Baltimore (1-3 against those teams).

The average or a little above average teams they've played this year have been Steelers, Saints, Bengals, and if you want to throw in San Diego then sure. So out of those 5 games (Chargers twice) they were home against Steelers and Saints and obviously San Diego once. Besides that, they play in the worst division in football easily. Other teams they've played include Chiefs twice, Oakland twice, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, & Carolina. I understand it's hard to get wins in the NFL but, let's be honest. Not that hard of a schedule to be all over Peyton like he's beating elite teams. Like I stated before, he's played 4 Elite teams and they're 1-3 against them. I'm impressed with what he's doing and what Denver has been doing this year but, I want to see what he does in the playoffs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post

Zero chance of winning both. He's got comeback player of the year locked up, not MVP. MVP is Peterson without question.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Honestly, people are all over Peyton's dick this year. They haven't beaten anyone to good this year. The great teams they have played this year are Atlanta, Houston, New England, & Baltimore (1-3 against those teams).

The average or a little above average teams they've played this year have been Steelers, Saints, Bengals, and if you want to throw in San Diego then sure. So out of those 5 games (Chargers twice) they were home against Steelers and Saints and obviously San Diego once. Besides that, they play in the worst division in football easily. Other teams they've played include Chiefs twice, Oakland twice, Cleveland, Tampa Bay, & Carolina. I understand it's hard to get wins in the NFL but, let's be honest. Not that hard of a schedule to be all over Peyton like he's beating elite teams. Like I stated before, he's played 4 Elite teams and they're 1-3 against them. I'm impressed with what he's doing and what Denver has been doing this year but, I want to see what he does in the playoffs.
    And their win against Balt is a bit tainted as they were a mess for a few weeks there.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

AP= MVP: The guy is the only offensive weapon on the team, and everyone knows he's going to get the ball; yet, he still gets 80 yard TD runs game after game like they're nothing

Manning= Comeback Player of the Year: The dude was pretty damn close to retiring if I remember correctly. The Colts sure didn't have much faith that he would ever play like this (although I'm sure they're still pretty happy with their decision). Never seen a guy take off an entire year from football and be able to come back and play at this level after suffering from a neck injury!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Guys come back from ACLs? Do they play at a higher level than they did before they sustained the injury like AP has?

What do you mean no one really thought AP was done for his career?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-on-peterson/

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...opardy/8938105
    So you found two articles, hell one of them is just a fan posting, saying that an ACL injury is severe. Wow, we all know an ACL injury is severe but it's still not as drastic an injury as what Manning had. And even without that he didn't miss any games at all due to the injury, so as far as I'm concerned he's not the comeback player of the year. MVP should be his though.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

does anyone consider that peyton had to learn a new offense and the good teams they lost to were in the beginning of the season? i would be curious to see how denver would fare against them at this point in the season

Lakeshow_ds
    Lakeshow_ds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Peyton gets Comeback and MVP - Betcha he adds a Super Bowl and MVP as well -- What a season!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Lakeshow_ds View Post
    Peyton gets Comeback and MVP - Betcha he adds a Super Bowl and MVP as well -- What a season!
    I don't think he'll care but AP won the MVP today.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

AP get MVP for getting his team the sixth seed

Tebow got the Broncos the 4th seed last year, why didn't he get the MVP

The MVP clearly belongs to Manning for making the Broncos an Elite team, and the road to the Superbowl goes through Denver.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

The MVP clearly belongs to Manning for making the Broncos an Elite team, and the road to the Superbowl goes through Denver.
    But Minnesota lives and dies by AP. still got 2000+ he deserves it

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

Take AP off the Vikings and they're a 4 win team. Leave Tebow on the Broncos and they still make the playoffs.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

glad to see my boy Peyton on a team again that actually has a defense for him and some BIG targets to throw too, and a decent run game to go along with it all too... good special teams too.

Manning reels off another 10+ win streak in his NFL career

all you losers who said he wouldn't be the same... show your face, he IS BETTER

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Catches by both Decker and Thomas...WOW! I think there was a tool bag saying Denver didn't have an WRs...

First 12