25 21.74%
  • F

25 21.74%
    RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Hmm you once said you wish you could "skull fuk me until dead" and yet your F vote should be considered non bias? LOL love it. have a Merry Christmas!
    You once said an entire race devastated by a natural disaster smelled of ass-juice. And you still want others to see you as possessing fundamental human decency?

GTFO.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Shari, you're like the honorable John Robers who recently saved the Supreme Court from being perceived as too divided and partisan, when he voted that Obamacare and its individual mandate was indeed constitutional.

Shari good job, you're the glue holding this place together.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

LOL. Opinion almost evenly split 5 ways.

No wonder this place is such a riot sometimes.

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Excellent posts RogueScholar

Jon Cheers !

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Very interesting stuff here. I have little doubt that the "Tom Brady sucks..." analogy is more apt than the credit it's receiving would indicate. With the recent B.I. fiasco, it is obviously unlikely that many people would give them an A; that's just how the human brain works.

Of course some of their quality of service is slightly depleted by both their pay-to-play model and the difficulty created by the sheer volume of books in existence. It is however, hyperbolic to assert that this recent failure and mishandling equates to or even indicates a fraudulent watchdog title.

SBR should probably be graded on a bit of a curve as there is no real competition as extensive, highly-trafficked (accessible and feedback-intensive) or as pro-active in regards to assisting the player in disputes. It is a good guide most of the time and the Fs are absurdly childish, impulsive and/or misinformed.

(I gave them a B)

First 1234