playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Survivor Team help needed for this week!

Ok, this is a $50 league that had one rebuy until week 5. Out of 215 that started, we still have 40 left.

There will be at least 15 tied at the end of the season and then it goes to the playoffs.

Here is my problem. It is a good problem to have I think. I havent used Denver or Pittsburgh yet. I would love to save Denver for next week if possible. I could take Carolina this week. But what are the odds that Carolina actually loses this week?

If I do take Denver this week, then these are my options for week 17. I could take Pittsburgh (Cleveland), Washington (Dallas), San Diego (Oakland), or Tennessee(Jacksonville). I am not about to take Washington as I think that the Cowboys will win that game. SO I would probably go with Pittsburgh in week 17.

Should I save Denver for next week as a -14 point favorite against Kansas City? Or should use them this week?

There will be alot of teams that make it through because a few teams still have Houston to use. And somehow 9 teams still havent used New England. Half of the league hasnt used the Giants(I have) and somehow 2 guys havent used Green Bay.

As a matter of fact, one of the guys who hasnt used Green Bay yet ALSO hasnt used NEw England. Talk about a cake walk!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Denver this week.
    Lot of good options next week.
    Not sure if Denver wins today, if they sit their starters next week also.

If you really want Denver, next week, then go ahead and take Carolina. In my two pools, they are taking Carolina and Washington.

playersonly69

Here is a list of teams that I have used. Not in order, but here are the ones that I cant use again until the playoffs I guess.

Cowboys, Giants, Minnesota, Baltimore, Oakland, Atlanta, SF, BEars, Detroit, Indianapolis, New England, GB, Seattle, Houston, New Orleans

Sort of pissed that I used Houston in week 15 when virtually everyone else used Miami. I could have saved Houston for this week

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Denver this week.
    Lot of good options next week.
    Not sure if Denver wins today, if they sit their starters next week also.

If you really want Denver, next week, then go ahead and take Carolina. In my two pools, they are taking Carolina and Washington.

That is what I was thinking. I cant see who anyone took until after the deadline.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Here is a list of teams that I have used. Not in order, but here are the ones that I cant use again until the playoffs I guess.

Cowboys, Giants, Minnesota, Baltimore, Oakland, Atlanta, SF, BEars, Detroit, Indianapolis, New England, GB, Seattle, Houston, New Orleans

Sort of pissed that I used Houston in week 15 when virtually everyone else used Miami. I could have saved Houston for this week
    I would rather take DENV/Car this week than Houston. Toss up on which one to use.

darrell74

Week 17 you have:
    Buffalo
    Tennessee
    San Diego
    New Orleans

playersonly69

Only about 10 of the 40 teams still have Denver left. I am sure that at least 25 teams will take Carolina today. I can just root against Carolina I guess.

Some of the teams get to take Houston, New England and Green Bay this week

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Week 17 you have:
    Buffalo
    Tennessee
    San Diego
    New Orleans
    Well I dont have New Orleans, but I do have Pittsburgh

playersonly69

Here is a breakdown of the teams taken today

Carolina 18
    Indy 5
    Bears 4
    Denver 4
    New England 6
    Washington 3
    Miami 1

Suprised that both teams with GB left didnt take them this week

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

we want you to lose, your not one of us, go ask at eog scamming fraud

playersonly69

What are the odds that EVERY SINGLE PERSON wins today?? Well if Denver and Chicago both win, then everyone of the 42 players won today

Incredible. I should have saved Denver

darrell74

How many did your pool start with?