1. #1
    wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 3,063
    Betpoints: 3834

    LOL this is what it looks like when Lakers dont get calls

    Or specifically Kobe Bryant...

    8-23 17 points


    At least he only has 1 turnover tonight, but Nash handling the ball helps him there I guess.

  2. #2
    paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-11
    Posts: 6,423
    Betpoints: 1461

    this team is so bad, they need to start completely rebuilding this offseason. let howard walk and trade kobe, gasol, and nash for whatever they can get.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/14/2022


  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,128
    Betpoints: 3085

    most dangerous playoff team off all time. wanti you will look like a goof later.

  4. #4
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,653
    Betpoints: 4349

    Actually, this is what it looks like when Howard barely plays because he's been in foul trouble all game and Jamison doesn't play.

    Also, Golden State is a very tough place to play.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  5. #5
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

    most dangerous playoff team off all time. wanti you will look like a goof later.

    wanti is getting under your skin

  6. #6
    wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 3,063
    Betpoints: 3834

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Actually, this is what it looks like when Howard barely plays because he's been in foul trouble all game and Jamison doesn't play.

    Also, Golden State is a very tough place to play.
    read what I said when Lakers dont get the calls. Howard should foul out of every single game. Refs actually calling fouls on him tonight. Hell Kobe has 4 fouls too. About time they started calling shit both ways. I watch just about every Laker game and they get away with everything and the other team get hammered.

    Jodi Meeks having a bad game tonight thats main reason lakers struggling....

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 91,128
    Betpoints: 3085

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    wanti is getting under your skin
    Lol. Sammy it takes more than that.

  8. #8
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,653
    Betpoints: 4349

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    read what I said when Lakers dont get the calls. Howard should foul out of every single game. Refs actually calling fouls on him tonight.

    He didn't foul out of every single Magic game. Did the Magic get all the calls too? Or is it just that you're convinced that the Lakers get every call even when the refs are screwing them because you hate the Lakers?

    In your world, no foul should ever be called on a team facing the Lakers.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  9. #9
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,653
    Betpoints: 4349

    In eight seasons with the Magic, Howard fouled out only 25 times.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  10. #10
    FindTheLock
    ...
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-10
    Posts: 7,194
    Betpoints: 191

    howard doesn't foul that much on defense, but he does a lot of offensive fouling that he got away with even on the magic. I am a magic fan.

  11. #11
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,653
    Betpoints: 4349

    Kobe hasn't shot a single free throw tonight aside from one which was for a technical on GS

    Howard hasn't played much

    very close game anyway
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  12. #12
    rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-06-07
    Posts: 7,929
    Betpoints: 378

    Kobe iso is just about the worst play LAL could have run on the last play of regulation. No point in having Nash if you're not going to use him.

  13. #13
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,653
    Betpoints: 4349

    Golden State was 8-3 at home entering tonight.

    Anyone who bet the Warriors can thank wanti for mushing them.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022


  14. #14
    MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 12,809
    Betpoints: 4621

    That was a hell of a game

  15. #15
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    how does kobes jizz taste?

    4th consecutive 30+ game and 4-0.


  16. #16
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,576
    Betpoints: 2990

    Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    That was a hell of a game

  17. #17
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,372
    Betpoints: 232

    wanti........stick to reviewing hookers freako

    Lakers gettin hot................all aboard...................

  18. #18
    BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-12
    Posts: 203

    Team is finally complete! Let the Laker wins begin... team is dangerous with Nash, Dwight, Kobe, Metta and Pau together! It will only get better when they continue to build on team chemistry. Laker haters...carry on hating Name:  Lakers.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  58.2 KB

  19. #19
    Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-10
    Posts: 8,965

    this was a terrible game for the lakers to win.. if was a Laker fan, i would be upset..
    Kobe shot 41 shots... and MISSED 25.. terrible shooting..

    yet, his team bailed him out again (though i am certain he sees it as the opposite)

    and the Lakers came away with the win..

    THUS, Kobe is going to double down on this strategy
    due to the perceived success*in this game..

    the problem is all the scoreboards list the player with the most points.. not the most efficient..
    the true Laker Player of hte Game was Metta World Peace 7-13 FG (20 pts) 3-6 on 3 pointers.

    Kobe is almost continually listed on every board as "Player of the Game" and that's how he sees *it.
    He wants to pass Jordan THIS year.. and eventually finish 2nd behind Jabbar... (will never happen)
    but that's his goal, he will throw team under the BUSS (yes, pun intended)*

    Lakers are done, with Kobe doing this.. this would never work against the Heat or the Thunder,
    two teams which average over 50% FG shooting on the year.

    that sh*t won't work Kobe.. but please keep trying.. 25 Misses in one game is not enough

  20. #20
    Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-10
    Posts: 8,965

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyMatrix27 View Post
    Team is finally complete! Let the Laker wins begin... team is dangerous with Nash, Dwight, Kobe, Metta and Pau together! It will only get better when they continue to build on team chemistry. Laker haters...carry on hating Name:  Lakers.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  58.2 KB
    your team is a joke.
    they are out in the 1st round, IF they make the playoffs at all

  21. #21
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,576
    Betpoints: 2990

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    this was a terrible game for the lakers to win.. if was a Laker fan, i would be upset..
    Kobe shot 41 shots... and MISSED 25.. terrible shooting..

    yet, his team bailed him out again (though i am certain he sees it as the opposite)

    and the Lakers came away with the win..

    THUS, Kobe is going to double down on this strategy
    due to the perceived success*in this game..

    the problem is all the scoreboards list the player with the most points.. not the most efficient..
    the true Laker Player of hte Game was Metta World Peace 7-13 FG (20 pts) 3-6 on 3 pointers.

    Kobe is almost continually listed on every board as "Player of the Game" and that's how he sees *it.
    He wants to pass Jordan THIS year.. and eventually finish 2nd behind Jabbar... (will never happen)
    but that's his goal, he will throw team under the BUSS (yes, pun intended)*

    Lakers are done, with Kobe doing this.. this would never work against the Heat or the Thunder,
    two teams which average over 50% FG shooting on the year.

    that sh*t won't work Kobe.. but please keep trying.. 25 Misses in one game is not enough



  22. #22
    zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-10
    Posts: 4,117

    Lol laker fans talking shit after beating GS, talking about how great Kobe is after another 30% shooting game, saying wait till playoffs.

    Nothing to see here

    Seriously though how are laker fans happy with Kobes game? Its incredible you guys can root for such an inefficient iso player who gives you nothing else besides 40 percent shooting year in and year out. He isnt even playing D anymore

  23. #23
    BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-12
    Posts: 203

    Non-Laker fans are always the 1st to talk BS after a Laker loss no matter what the outcome of a game is! All im sayin is Lakers will start to get more wins and if Kobe can shoot 30% and still get a Laker win at Golden State... that should say something about the team effort tonight!
    Kobe got 5 rings, MVP's, Final MVP's, Olympic Gold Medal.. get off his nuts!

  24. #24
    zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-10
    Posts: 4,117

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    this was a terrible game for the lakers to win.. if was a Laker fan, i would be upset..
    Kobe shot 41 shots... and MISSED 25.. terrible shooting..

    yet, his team bailed him out again (though i am certain he sees it as the opposite)

    and the Lakers came away with the win..

    THUS, Kobe is going to double down on this strategy
    due to the perceived success*in this game..

    the problem is all the scoreboards list the player with the most points.. not the most efficient..
    the true Laker Player of hte Game was Metta World Peace 7-13 FG (20 pts) 3-6 on 3 pointers.

    Kobe is almost continually listed on every board as "Player of the Game" and that's how he sees *it.
    He wants to pass Jordan THIS year.. and eventually finish 2nd behind Jabbar... (will never happen)
    but that's his goal, he will throw team under the BUSS (yes, pun intended)*

    Lakers are done, with Kobe doing this.. this would never work against the Heat or the Thunder,
    two teams which average over 50% FG shooting on the year.

    that sh*t won't work Kobe.. but please keep trying.. 25 Misses in one game is not enough
    This is all Kobe has ever cared about. He thinks if he gets over 30 its a great game, not realizing how all the other great scorers get to 30 shooting a significantly higher percentage while also rebounding, passing, and playing D.

    Thats why its so lulzy that every time the team loses a game or gets eliminated from the playoffs he blames it on every one else.

  25. #25
    upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-11
    Posts: 2,838
    Betpoints: 258

    Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol laker fans talking shit after beating GS, talking about how great Kobe is after another 30% shooting game, saying wait till playoffs.

    Nothing to see here

    Seriously though how are laker fans happy with Kobes game? Its incredible you guys can root for such an inefficient iso player who gives you nothing else besides 40 percent shooting year in and year out. He isnt even playing D anymore
    Do you mean exactly 40 percent

    Cause that would be incorrect & well, basically an ignorant comment. If you need some help I could gladly show you the definitive proof??

  26. #26
    upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-11
    Posts: 2,838
    Betpoints: 258

    Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    This is all Kobe has ever cared about. He thinks if he gets over 30 its a great game, not realizing how all the other great scorers get to 30 shooting a significantly higher percentage while also rebounding, passing, and playing D.

    Thats why its so lulzy that every time the team loses a game or gets eliminated from the playoffs he blames it on every one else.
    Another ignorant comment. Shocker.....it's from the same poster. Are you saying that Kobe doesn't rebound, pass or play D

    Do you have any idea how many yrs running Kobe has been in the top 3 amongst all shooting guards in rebounding??
    Do you have any idea how many yrs running Kobe has been in the top 3 amongst all shooting guards in assists??
    Do you have any clue how many yrs running Kobe has been on the all-nba defensive team??

    My guess is u don't know otherwise you wouldn't make such ignorant statements.

  27. #27
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Another ignorant comment. Shocker.....it's from the same poster. Are you saying that Kobe doesn't rebound, pass or play D

    Do you have any idea how many yrs running Kobe has been in the top 3 amongst all shooting guards in rebounding??
    Do you have any idea how many yrs running Kobe has been in the top 3 amongst all shooting guards in assists??
    Do you have any clue how many yrs running Kobe has been on the all-nba defensive team??

    My guess is u don't know otherwise you wouldn't make such ignorant statements.
    i see youve met our village idiot, zsr. the same clown who claimed carson palmer's career was over due to a "career ending elbow injury"..... yet hes having one of his best seasons ever, about to set a career high in passing yds.

    kobe doesnt pass yet has led the lakers in assists for much of his career. another ignorant statement from the village idiot.


  28. #28
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 21,327
    Betpoints: 5819

    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    how does kobes jizz taste?

    4th consecutive 30+ game and 4-0.


  29. #29
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,985
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

  30. #30
    wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 3,063
    Betpoints: 3834

    Laker fans still dont get it, never will.

    Yay they beat GSW, I said it was a bad spot and lakers had a punchers chance in the game. They own GSW, 4th game in 5 nights, and that showed.

    Anyway. Kobe was 16-41 to end the game. Before OT he was 13-38. Rest of team 33-66 for the game 31-63 before OT.

    So rest of team is shooting basically 50%, Kobe was shooting less than 30 (because he was 10 for 32 until the 4th quarter) but still jacking it up.

    So in essence Lakers won IN SPITE of Kobe Bryany, but of course he was 'clutch' down the stretch and they won 'because' of him. Had he not been chucking it up like the ball hog he is Artest wouldnt have needed a miracle 3 to give the Lakers a chance to win.

    either way good job, youre only 1 game under 500 now. Makes up for losing to Orlando I guess.

  31. #31
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,372
    Betpoints: 232

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    your team is a joke.
    they are out in the 1st round, IF they make the playoffs at all
    Don't sweat this asshat............guy admits that his two favorite teams are the Thunder and the Heat.

  32. #32
    wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-17-10
    Posts: 3,063
    Betpoints: 3834

    the one good thing about this little win streak is william walters can now finally find the strength to crawl out of whatever hole he has been in the past 2 months....

  33. #33
    William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 6,372
    Betpoints: 232

    Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Laker fans still dont get it, never will.

    Yay they beat GSW, I said it was a bad spot and lakers had a punchers chance in the game. They own GSW, 4th game in 5 nights, and that showed.

    Anyway. Kobe was 16-41 to end the game. Before OT he was 13-38. Rest of team 33-66 for the game 31-63 before OT.

    So rest of team is shooting basically 50%, Kobe was shooting less than 30 (because he was 10 for 32 until the 4th quarter) but still jacking it up.

    So in essence Lakers won IN SPITE of Kobe Bryany, but of course he was 'clutch' down the stretch and they won 'because' of him. Had he not been chucking it up like the ball hog he is Artest wouldnt have needed a miracle 3 to give the Lakers a chance to win.

    either way good job, youre only 1 game under 500 now. Makes up for losing to Orlando I guess
    .
    Hey freako..............just about every game your prediction gives you an out........where you're sorta right either way. Save your bullshit..............nobody cares what you have to say. It's apparent Kobe stiffed you out of a valet tip long ago.

  34. #34
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    the same hole youve been in for the past 28 years as a la clippers fan?


Top