Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    As I posted in another thread I never used BI. And why didn't I use BI? Because they weren't one of the top few books as rated by sbr. I asked a legit question of why someone would use BI over a top rated book and didn't get an answer. Maybe you can do better?

Why do you say used BI over a better out? Not everyone is a kid that takes big bonuses and plays at one shop. Always has been an accepted strategy to play at an easier to beat square shop as well as many of the A books. SBR led everyone to believe this fukkin place could safely serve that trusted square book function.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    Why do you say used BI over a better out? Not everyone is a kid that takes big bonuses and plays at one shop. Always has been an accepted strategy to play at an easier to beat square shop as well as many of the A books. SBR led everyone to believe this fukkin place could safely serve that trusted square book function.
    Wtf are you even babbling about?

So you're so sharp that you picked an "easier to beat square shop" but then you're astounded when they go belly up. You sir are an idiot.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wtf are you even babbling about?

So you're so sharp that you picked an "easier to beat square shop" but then you're astounded when they go belly up. You sir are an idiot.

You just might be the biggest ahole on this site. Multiple failed posts in just one thread. Go suck John boys dick you dumb fukk.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    You just might be the biggest ahole on this site. Multiple failed posts in just one thread. Go suck John boys dick you dumb fukk.
    Good response guey

Id hate for anyone to have lost money in this thing. Except you. Dumb fuk.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Good response guey

Id hate for anyone to have lost money in this thing. Except you. Dumb fuk.
    The dudes annoying and may think SBR was out to get him from the start, but c'mon Drink, you still got to feel bad that the dude was stolen from.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Please respect Jesus Christ on his joyful day, respect Christ or he will make you respect him.
    i don't like the tone of this clowns voice.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    i don't like the tone of this clowns voice.
    I know, it's almost Santa's birthday and this guy is talking about Jesus Christ?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I can't be the only one who ISN'T going to renew pro status... SBR will never see a dime of my money.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I can't be the only one who ISN'T going to renew pro status... SBR will never see a dime of my money.
    When you go Pro it actually costs us money. I'll take you off pro status now.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Go ahead.

I know you can do as you please based out of an unregulated and untouchable country but see what happens when you break your agreement to pro users.

The public backlash would be incredible... Not something you want at a fragile time such as now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11, and Jayvegas420

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

crazy thread.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Go ahead.

I know you can do as you please based out of an unregulated and untouchable country but see what happens when you break your agreement to pro users.

The public backlash would be incredible... Not something you want at a fragile time such as now.
    I think DJ must've been really upset about this... hasn't posted since Monday. He's usually a power poster.

KTnamja
    i'm a SBR PRO
    KTnamja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

It's all deserved. We screwed up and guys want their pound of flesh. I really don't blame them. If I was in their shoes I would hope their was some SBR brass around to fire at. Of course many of them didnt lose anything and just want to pile on and be noticed.(see beantownjim)

I would rather be here than standing in line at BestBuy for an hour and a half for one last gift like I did earlier. Then to top it off ECU getting 6.5 fell because UL kicked a fg with .15 left.

UL Layfayette is a b itch, f ucking moron has to kick a field-goal for the moose. penetrate that shit. While, ECU are b itches for taking it up the ass.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

DJ Destroyer wants posters to know he got banned for what he said in this thread

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John;17225368[B
    ]It's all deserved. We screwed up and guys want their pound of flesh. I really don't blame them. If I was in their shoes I would hope their was some SBR brass around to fire at[/B]. Of course many of them didnt lose anything and just want to pile on and be noticed.(see beantownjim)

I would rather be here than standing in line at BestBuy for an hour and a half for one last gift like I did earlier. Then to top it off ECU getting 6.5 fell because UL kicked a fg with .15 left.
    If this is true, why would a poster speaking his mind get banned?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    DJ Destroyer wants posters to know he got banned for what he said in this thread

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

The bailout is coming, right?

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

people getting banned. books stealing money , maybe the mayans only needed another month

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreelz

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    If this is true, why would a poster speaking his mind get banned?
    Because johnnie has taken the hypocritical oath of do as I say and not as I do :-)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Not sure why you are surprised destroyer got banned. He told SBR John to go ahead. That means he doesn't care if he gets banned.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Not sure why you are surprised destroyer got banned. He told SBR John to go ahead. That means he doesn't care if he gets banned.
    He said go ahead and take away his pro membership.

Not ban him and take away his voice and opinion.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I am surprised anyone gets banned for speaking his mind on a forum that purports to be a players advocate. Censorship belies any credibility for SBR. SBR --- PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY POSTERS WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE OFF-SHORE INDUSTRY GET BANNED AROUND HERE. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

not trying to stir anything, just want to know, how does it cost you guys money for us to go pro? I'm guessing cos of the sbr store? Doesnt' the site generate enough revenue to cover all pro costs (merchandises at the store)? just curious.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: p0kerdynamix

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by jaeguyoon View Post
    not trying to stir anything, just want to know, how does it cost you guys money for us to go pro? I'm guessing cos of the sbr store? Doesnt' the site generate enough revenue to cover all pro costs (merchandises at the store)? just curious.
    No,

This forum doesn't make money,

It's a non profit organization to help sports bettors.

p0kerdynamix
    p0kerdynamix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

lol this is a joke

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Per DJ Destroyer:

"Can you add in on that thread that it's a LIFETIME ban and that no one at SBR will return my emails regarding the matter?
    This isn't how a PRO should be treated."

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Per DJ Destroyer:

"Can you add in on that thread that it's a LIFETIME ban and that no one at SBR will return my emails regarding the matter?
    SBR trying to make a stand and I understand that, but they should not have banned him for that, fukkin stupid. Do the right thing here SBR.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    No,

This forum doesn't make money,

It's a non profit organization to help sports bettors.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Per DJ Destroyer:

This isn't how anyone should be treated, pro or not. SBR --- the industry watchdog! Censorship --- and banning posters that do have knowledge of the industry is not what an honest company would do. SBR only wants senseless chatter bantered about. Just look at the inane gibberish Darkhat and his buddies clog up threads with -- you don't see them getting banned. SBR loves that since it only serves to distract from the issues that SBR wants to hide. But many, many intelligent posters that actually have useful info have been banned. I saw a post in which SplitAces did nothing but copy 4 or 5 quotes from Bill and John, each directly contradicting the previous one. I went to copy it to reply to another lie from SBR, but after an hour looking -- couldn't find it. Then I saw another post from SplitAces asking why his post had been deleted. I used to have a lot of respect for this place, but it is gone now.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

[/B]
    This isn't how anyone should be treated, pro or not. SBR --- the industry watchdog! Censorship --- and banning posters that do have knowledge of the industry is not what an honest company would do. SBR only wants senseless chatter bantered about. Just look at the inane gibberish Darkhat and his buddies clog up threads with -- you don't see them getting banned. SBR loves that since it only serves to distract from the issues that SBR wants to hide. But many, many intelligent posters that actually have useful info have been banned. I saw a post in which SplitAces did nothing but copy 4 or 5 quotes from Bill and John, each directly contradicting the previous one. I went to copy it to reply to another lie from SBR, but after an hour looking -- couldn't find it. Then I saw another post from SplitAces asking why his post had been deleted. I used to have a lot of respect for this place, but it is gone now.
    great post

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

my 2 cents is that i think sbr gave almost everyone free reign to vent for a few days without infractions or being saloon'ed.

now it's back to normal and they are running a business. try going into best buy and screaming about how crappy or corrupt their management is, see how long they let you do that before asking you to calm down or showing you the door...

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I just want my money, Oh wait SBR got stiffed for their December payment also, Guess I'll get my money after they get their's...........When is the real bailout coming? Sitting here thinking of the response John gave about bi Jon's real name.."We live down here with these people, and our children go to the same school's,no way i could give his real name................. So i assume every book in Costa Rica that stiffs a player, the player has no chance of getting paid or finding out who the real guy is, because "you all live together and children go to school together" Is this safe to assume tht a costa rican book stiffs a guy and basically its over for the player?

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    my 2 cents is that i think sbr gave almost everyone free reign to vent for a few days without infractions or being saloon'ed.

now it's back to normal and they are running a business. try going into best buy and screaming about how crappy or corrupt their management is, see how long they let you do that before asking you to calm down or showing you the door...
    If Best Buy had a product on its shelf that they advertised and you bought it and it turned out to be defective, you would not have to go into the store and scream about the corrupt management. You would just have to go to the customer service dept. and show them the defect --- and they would make it right. If they didn't, then you could start the screaming -- and Best Buy would be smart enough to know that they had made a mistake that would cost them more not to right than to simply ignore you or show you the door.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Best Buy had a product on its shelf that they advertised and you bought it and it turned out to be defective, you would not have to go into the store and scream about the corrupt management. You would just have to go to the customer service dept. and show them the defect --- and they would make it right. If they didn't, then you could start the screaming -- and Best Buy would be smart enough to know that they had made a mistake that would cost them more not to right than to simply ignore you or show you the door.
    When you send money offshore to gamble you don't get a warranty. Big difference.

First 123 Last