1. #1
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    NCAABB :: LOCK -- Missouri @ Illinois

    Ill +2 1/2


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    if you're wondering this is NOT a 100% joke thread

    Sammy has $$$ on Ill +2 1/2

  4. #4
    Patches
    Patches's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-10
    Posts: 104
    Betpoints: 630

    Gl or bad luck? You won't make it on that guy's hit list if you win. BTW thanks for that link thats some funny stuff.

  5. #5
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Merry Christmas Patches

  6. #6
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    made the list...


    was it worth 345.00

  7. #7
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    Get em next time Sam O

  8. #8
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

    Get em next time Sam O

    next time = tonight. Ov 49 1/2 Atl/Det

    gotta love the holiday season

  9. #9
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178


  10. #10
    MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 208
    Betpoints: 55

    Always like to here a good reason when someone calls it a lock!!

  11. #11
    FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-09
    Posts: 4,334
    Betpoints: 4112

    we played shitty tonight......never had a good feeling all game even when we were up in middle of the 2nd half....the lack of rebounding hurts us plus stupid griffey taking 3's.....i'd always scream out when he took those at assembly hall when i was there in his first 2 years....not a 3pt shooter...

  12. #12
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 25,391
    Betpoints: 3815

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    next time = tonight. Ov 49 1/2 Atl/Det

    gotta love the holiday season
    holy shit ... half a point man

    right after a


  13. #13
    Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-22-12
    Posts: 364
    Betpoints: 54

    this clown is no joke. the real clown

  14. #14
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    odum sucks at life.

  15. #15
    crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-29-10
    Posts: 16,898
    Betpoints: 39

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    we played shitty tonight......never had a good feeling all game even when we were up in middle of the 2nd half....the lack of rebounding hurts us plus stupid griffey taking 3's.....i'd always scream out when he took those at assembly hall when i was there in his first 2 years....not a 3pt shooter...
    not griffeys fault. he went 4-7 from 3.

    otoh, the 3 blind mice (paul, abrams, richardson) went a combined 3-20 from 3 and 10-40fg overall.


  16. #16

  17. #17
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

    odum sucks at life.

    yup


    Merry Christmas Crusty
    Attached Images  

  18. #18
    MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 208
    Betpoints: 55

    ummm you said that there rebounding sucked tonight??? did you not look at the rosters or stats if you did that you would have known they were going to get out rebound. mizzou out rebounds everyone. How about just give it up to the other team playing well.

  19. #19
    FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-09
    Posts: 4,334
    Betpoints: 4112

    Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    ummm you said that there rebounding sucked tonight??? did you not look at the rosters or stats if you did that you would have known they were going to get out rebound. mizzou out rebounds everyone. How about just give it up to the other team playing well.
    hey....i know that already made the point the few we should get we didnt and it hurt tonioght......give it up to mizzou for playing well??? not when u go 8/32 from 3 and lose by under 10....

Top