Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Not when it hasnt mattered no.

I forgot more about gambling than you have. You know how many games the 7 has mattered in this season, how about zero. You know how many times the 3 has? Once. So they got one game better.

Like I said I can list every game it has mattered and it isnt nearly enough.

This is wrong.

I just looked at the 7 this year in the NFL.

Bengals/Browns landed on 7 on September 16th when the line was 7. Opportunities for the 7.5.
    Miami/New England on December 2nd landed on 7 when the line was 7. Opportunities to get Miami more than 7.
    Minnesota/Arizona on October 21st landed on the 7 when the line was 7.
    Detroit/Green Bay on December 9th landed on the 7. The line was anywhere from 7.5 to 6.
    Tampa Bay/NY Giants on Sertember 16th landed on the 7. Line from 7 to 8.5
    Seattle/San Francisco on October 18th landed on the 7. Line from 7 to 8
    San Diego/Denver on November 18th landed on the 7. Line from 7 to 9

So 7 games where the 7 did matter this year. Quite a bit different than 0....

Just looked at the 3 really quickly and it looks like there were 4 games that landed on 3 when line was 2.5 or 3 or 3.5... Did not look at the numbers 2 or 4
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred, and mbs4

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    This is wrong.

Bengals/Browns landed on 7 on September 16th when the line was 7. Opportunities for the 7.5.
    Miami/New England on December 2nd landed on 7 when the line was 7. Opportunities to get Miami more than 7.
    Detroit/Green Bay on December 9th landed on the 7. The line was anywhere from 7.5 to 6.

Just looked at the 3 really quickly and it looks like there were 4 games that landed on 3 when line was 2.5 or 3 or 3.5... Did not look at the numbers 2 or 4
    Wanti only bets "best numbers" so he's already got you beaten. If the line was seven, he got -6.5 or plus 7.5. Believe that
    Points Awarded:

mbs4 gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    bolded part isn't true. At least not the cookie cutter deals they offer publicly. Cost-Per-Acquisition deals pay a flat fee for every new depositing player but aren't as lucrative long term as % loss deals. No idea how SBR's advertising deals work so not going to speculate, just offering what I know about the affiliate deals sites offer publicly.
    Kindred, I'm sure SBR was collecting percent loss deals on every SBR referral that lost. Most of the referrals from SBR to BI lost money and SBR collected on them. So BI ended up paying SBR on those players and also the sbr sharps that slaughtered them.

Do we agree?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

I hope J7 keeps posting on forums and writing books. Not often you get someone smart and willing to share valuable information. GL J7
    He's done,

He doesn't need the negativity with being associated with this shit any more.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    This is wrong.

Never let the facts get in the way of a strong opinion.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    i was in contact w/ j7 a few days ago in regards to sbr simultaneously stiff players out of millions by turning BI from B to F, while at the same time sneakily upgrade wagerweb from D to C (knowing full well they are as much if not more than Bet Island to pull a heist of this type); his resignation is more in conjunction that he does not want to be involved in the currnet downward obv spiral that sbr is in rather than this single BI case alone.

in my heart, i still believe he has more integrity than rest of sbr staff. and I am glad he's following his conscience and integrity on this path. i wish him luck post-sbr debacle, i know putting a project that you're so involved aside can be difficult, but what pt is there to continue w/ the project when results have been proven infeasible?
    I feel the same way

I hope J7 keeps posting on forums and writing books. Not often you get someone smart and willing to share valuable information. GL J7
    I don't think he will be writing books any more. He has already offered so much to the betting community. He said that people with whom he is working it at the moment has made it very clear to him that they don't want him writing another book about sports betting/modeling.

allin1
    Update your status

I found out that trixtrix got banned for his post (the one I quoted earlier). Why?

Squared Box
    Squared Box's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    not fair trixtrix... I don't recommend books I've never played with, don't recommend books I can't play with. If someone has a dispute with an Aussie book, then yeah I'm in a fortunate position to know key decision makers. But those disputes at SBR = zero. Anything else = no. Which is why I was asking questions like everyone else.
    Pity Trix was banned before he could reply to you. Meanwhile, he's still being stiffed a five figure sum from a book that just got upgraded from a D to a C. Too bad we won't be able to get his input on the quality of Wagerweb in the future.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    I found out that trixtrix got banned for his post (the one I quoted earlier). Why?
    because he is being stiffed by a book that SBR JUST upgraded, one book that is paying SBR for ratings goes away another simply takes its place.

SBR is continuing to prove its a joke as far as ratings are concerned.

BI was just the most obvious one but there have been, still are, and will be other books over rated here (because they buy ratings) and under rated here (because someone doesnt like them) and that is how it goes.

People will continue to bury their heads in the sand and someone (not the players thats for sure) will get paid again by some book endorsed or highly rated by SBR that folds up and takes what little cash they have left in the coffers.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    Where does trixtrix live? What country?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Where does trixtrix live? What country?
    I don't know. I just saw that he posted on another forum that he got banned for that post.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    because he is being stiffed by a book that SBR JUST upgraded, one book that is paying SBR for ratings goes away another simply takes its place.

SBR is continuing to prove its a joke as far as ratings are concerned.

BI was just the most obvious one but there have been, still are, and will be other books over rated here (because they buy ratings) and under rated here (because someone doesnt like them) and that is how it goes.

People will continue to bury their heads in the sand and someone (not the players thats for sure) will get paid again by some book endorsed or highly rated by SBR that folds up and takes what little cash they have left in the coffers.
    I didn't know this. Very interesting. Not looking good for sbr at all.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

This is crazy... SBR is going down in flames.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    This former poster just got banned for posting something SBR didn't like also. Why would a cite looking for the truth ban anybody?

The Kraken

Not sure what he said to get banned but I have been as critical of them as anyone, recently and in the past, and have only been banned for Sharing an IP address with Archie balls. Not my fault we live next to each other.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

sam odom said he was never coming back to sbr

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Krackenator you have two homes?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

J7 is as far away from this place as he can possibly get...

Could you imagine what a inquiry into this place would uncover

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

RIP djd...

Solid poster that was dealt with for speaking out against injustices...

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    At least some good will come out of this BI fiasco

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    just when i thought sbr couldnt sink any lower, they go and ban odum/billystink/trix4dix and completely redeem themselves.

good job sbr.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    just when i thought sbr couldnt sink any lower, they go and ban odum/billystink/trix4dix and completely redeem themselves.

good job sbr.
    Yep, this censorship really adds to SBR's credibilty. Posters that actually do know something about the off-shore industry are not allowed to speak.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Yep, this censorship really adds to SBR's credibilty. Posters that actually do know something about the off-shore industry are not allowed to speak.
    what about the ones that don't and just outright lie?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mods..........did dj_destroyer seriously get banned for the above post? Seriously?

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ban check

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    what about the ones that don't and just outright lie?
    Do you have a point here? The liars can get caught in their lies --- as SBR has. But please explain how banning posters, that do know what they are talking about and point out these lies, helps posters like me --- that have no inside knowledge and came here believing SBR's claim that it was an industry watchdog. Banning posters only proves that SBR is afraid of the truth.

First ... 2345