maxedout42
    maxedout42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Does anyone remember the name of an old SBR user???

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who used to break down the math behind common bets on SBR around five years ago (2007). He used to do a real good job of explaining the math behind basic betting concepts like Kelly Criterion. I remember one post specifically where he broke down the NFC vs AFC bet for the Superbowl in 2007 and whether a guy should hedge or not. I think he went on to work for Heritage and his photo was some sort of cartoon frog. I'm trying to find his old posts, can anyone help?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Probably Ganch

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by maxedout42 View Post
    Does anyone remember the name of the guy who used to break down the math behind common bets on SBR around five years ago (2007). He used to do a real good job of explaining the math behind basic betting concepts like Kelly Criterion. I remember one post specifically where he broke down the NFC vs AFC bet for the Superbowl in 2007 and whether a guy should hedge or not. I think he went on to work for Heritage and his photo was some sort of cartoon frog. I'm trying to find his old posts, can anyone help?

Is this really happening?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post

Is this really happening?
    long long long time lurker perhaps....