brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Bears -5.5 ???

Ok I know Arizona just had a good game, but they played Detriot. Chicago is not out of the playoff picture yet. This line is better than the Detriot line last week.
    Gotta think that the Bears will play a better game, they do beat teams that are under 500. And they will pick off Skelton or whoever they put back there.
    Only question is does Cutler play or does he quit like he did last week.

I'm gonna take the bears now at -5.5. Any one else havbe a different angle on this?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Bears might be done for the year. Arizona's D has been solid all year its just there offense can't get it together. Don't forget this team started the year 4-0 thanks to the defense. I don't trust the bears on the road.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: freakydave

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Ok I know Arizona just had a good game, but they played Detriot. Chicago is not out of the playoff picture yet. This line is better than the Detriot line last week.
    Gotta think that the Bears will play a better game, they do beat teams that are under 500. And they will pick off Skelton or whoever they put back there.
    Only question is does Cutler play or does he quit like he did last week.

I'm gonna take the bears now at -5.5. Any one else havbe a different angle on this?
    line was -5.5 before the zona detroit game

detroit dug themselves in a hole and didnt stop

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I think Arizona will have a hell of a time scoring offensively here. Linesmakers tend to agree with 36.5 being the total. How about Bears 24 Cardinals 6.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I like the Bears in this game. Arizona is in player evaluation mode and was able to generate a bunch of points off turnovers against Detroit. I don't love the Bears as a team as they were carried all year by their defense scoring points directly off turnovers, but Arizona might not score any points on offense.

That said, 36.5 is a ridiculously low total to be laying more than a FG on. Very little margin for error for the Bears.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Do the Bears have any emerging second options to throw to? I saw the Cardinals put Petersen on Calvin last week, as well as double team him all day long. Forced Staph to throw elsewhere and get picked. On one play, I actually saw Cards double team him like he was a gunner on a punt. Two guys right in his face...haha

Cards O is terrible, but their D made it a long day for Staphord, putting him on the ground many a time. Got to think they can do it again.

Who knows?

If Bears don't turn the ball over, I think it is there's 13-6 or so.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Trick View Post
    Do the Bears have any emerging second options to throw to? I saw the Cardinals put Petersen on Calvin last week, as well as double team him all day long. Forced Staph to throw elsewhere and get picked. On one play, I actually saw Cards double team him like he was a gunner on a punt. Two guys right in his face...haha

Cards O is terrible, but their D made it a long day for Staphord, putting him on the ground many a time. Got to think they can do it again.

Who knows?

If Bears don't turn the ball over, I think it is there's 13-6 or so.
    i was just gonna come in here and say something similar in regards to peterson taking marshall away.. alshon jefferies has talent and is a viable second option and i think bennett be back this week and cutler always has had good chemistry with him but zona also gets after the qb and we all know bears oline is bad..neither of those wrs are speed demons so they need time to get separation, think zona will stick them at the line and get after cutler..i been saying since the time everyone was sucking off bears d that they can be run on and nothing has changed in that regard, unfortunately zona's run gm is barely better than the passing gm, if i had any confidence in zona being able to run the ball i would be all over their ml, to bad i dont...it gonna take several defensive/special teams plays to get over that number i think, i dont see either offense effectively moving the ball on long drives, obviously points gonna come by the team that can control field position, both red zone defenses are above avg and both teams struggle punching the ball in from scoring range....see a few 37s out there and at 37 i think under the only play for me in this one..

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    I think Arizona will have a hell of a time scoring offensively here. Linesmakers tend to agree with 36.5 being the total. How about Bears 24 Cardinals 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    I like the Bears in this game. Arizona is in player evaluation mode and was able to generate a bunch of points off turnovers against Detroit. I don't love the Bears as a team as they were carried all year by their defense scoring points directly off turnovers, but Arizona might not score any points on offense.

That said, 36.5 is a ridiculously low total to be laying more than a FG on. Very little margin for error for the Bears.

How many points do you guys think DA BEARS are gonna score??
    The D is reeling but
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

if Bears cant win this game they are pathetic

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    Bears might be done for the year. Arizona's D has been solid all year its just there offense can't get it together. Don't forget this team started the year 4-0 thanks to the defense. I don't trust the bears on the road.
    Also don't forget that the bears started 7-1, and they were beating bad teams. Arizona is a bad team, but to your point the bears might just dial it in here, or put a can of whip ass on Arizona to take out their frustrations from not being able to beat the Packers.

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    if Bears cant win this game they are pathetic
    They are pathetic, but they should be able to win this game.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by brewcrew2k View Post
    Also don't forget that the bears started 7-1, and they were beating bad teams. Arizona is a bad team, but to your point the bears might just dial it in here, or put a can of whip ass on Arizona to take out their frustrations from not being able to beat the Packers.
    What makes you think the bears are capable of "putting a can of whip ass on" anyone ? I like arizona ML & + the points.Arizona's D will keep them in it & they find a way to win at the end.

brewcrew2k
    !

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    What makes you think the bears are capable of "putting a can of whip ass on" anyone ? I like arizona ML & + the points.Arizona's D will keep them in it & they find a way to win at the end.
    Ok I should of rephrased that- The defense can do that like they did the Tennessee game, because Tennessee made alot of mistakes. Arizona is a team that can make alot of mistakes.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i was smoking cigarettes with Bell a few months ago outside Proof nightclub in the gold coast...this bum actually asked me for cigarettes...you make some 700k a year and took like 4 smokes from me

then i saw he signed with some team, forgot who, but was watching the game and watched him cough up a big fumble...

real glad to see hes back.... not

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post

How many points do you guys think DA BEARS are gonna score??
    The D is reeling but
    "Not all injury news was bad, though. In fact, it was a rare healthier day at Halas Hall.
    WR Earl Bennett practiced for the first time since suffering a concussion against Seattle on Dec. 2, CB Tim Jennings practiced for the first time since suffering a dislocated shoulder the same day and DT Henry Melton (chest) and Shea McClellin (knee) also practiced. All of those players practiced on a limited basis.
    New short option: RB Kahlil Bell could become the new short-yardgage back after the team put Michael Bush on injured reserve with a rib injury. They brought Bell back on Tuesday. Offensive coordinator Mike Tice said he'll meet with RB coach Tim Spencer to finalize the decision on roles for backs Thursday.
    Bell was waived Aug. 23 when he refused to take a reduced contract, then brought back Sept. 15 and cut again Oct. 15. The Jets signed him Nov. 13 but cut him Dec. 11."
    So Bush is on the IR & Forte is struggling,Bell is the answer?
    The D is getting a little healthier but the bears are 7-17 w/o Urlacher & this game is in arizona not chicago.I am taking the points.
    I like the Bears on the class drop alone. Then throw in a must win, if the Bears cant find a way to win this game they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves. This is a giant class drop. If this was horse racing its like going from a 50 thousand dollar claiming race to a 10 thousand dollar claiming race. I really think its as simple as the class drop. We will see.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I literally cannot explain how bad the Cardinals are. Weisenhunt just bought some pressure with the win vs. Lions.

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

i took it earlier in the week at -5, along with the colts at - 6 1/2 and the giants at - 1 1/2..all 3 looked like standouts to me...lets see what happens.

that1Guy
    that1Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bears need this one and the cards got their emotional win by blowing out Detroit. The bears roll here by DD

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Earl Bennett changes things. To me, he really does. hmm...

Last week, we saw B Marshall tearing up a little in that press conference. Adrian Wilson did the same after The Cards win.

We got some warriors who care in this game.