Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Glorious Tuesday SBR 2 days til the end/6 til Christmas and Happy B-day Deemer

Good Morning SBR! Happy 21st birthday BigDeem

Two days until the end of the world... not nearly enough time to get everything done. So many possibilitie to prepare for.

We are working on the most likely end of the world scenarios to make sure we are ready

Aliens invading the Earth

For years we have been hearing the communications from the Aliens. We are aware they are not too far away from us as their communications have increased over the past year or so. Every time I am at the computer and my phone is sitting here charging we hear them talking to us. Now others have tried to tell us this is interference between the phone and the speakers but we know better.

In their communications they have told us that your tin foil hats will not save you. What we will need to do is wear a pink tutu with a purple flower on our head to know we are one of them. My son is resisting this though, and I fear they make take him prisoner something about embarrassment at school that day, but what is embarrassment when it comes to not having your brains studied by beings from another planet.

I do think our elderly neighbor is on to us though. I saw him walking around in an all leather outfit with some Reynolds wrap, cooking oil, and a shovel this morning... I am thinking he plans on rubbing the cooking oil all over himself so he won't be caught as easily. I am afraid to ask what the shovel is for though...

Zombie apocolypse

Ok so we have figured out what we are using the boys' dirty socks for in this scenario. Research has shown zombies can still smell so the idea is they will just assume everyone in our house is dead by the stench from the dirty laundry. If that doesn't work I may have to wrestle the neighbor for his shovel to beat them with.

Worst case scenario we figure the green plastic bb's if precisely aimed will choke the zombies and they will be stunned long enough to at least whack off a leg hopefully two. Might be time to bring out the big guns as soon as I go to the store for potatoes to shoot out of them.

Polar Shift

Ok so we started the training for this one last year. When it snowed we taught the St Bernard to eat the snowmen. This was just in case the zombie apocolypse and the polar shift occur at the same time. If this occurs we will also have extra amunition from the icicles hanging off of the roof

In this case we will not have to worry as much about a water source as their will be snow available. However, we must have heat. While I firmly believe our kids generate enough hot air to keep us warm I am still having Alan bring home the generator from his mom's ( she won't use it anyhow) the hard part will be getting it on the roof. It will do us no good if there is 12 to 15 ft of snow on the ground.

We have purchased large quantities of flavoring for snow cones as well as the ingredients for ice cream. This will be our main food source since Bambi, Fluffy, and Alvin, Simon, and Theodore will all be frozen.

Black hole

This one would make life so very easy. I would finally get the kids' rooms cleaned out. I have the windows ready to come out in their room and a snow shovel to push all of their crap in the hole. Velcro is on the walls and they will be wearing velcro suits to attach themselves to the house so they don't fall in by mistake. That would be bad...

I did make a pouch for all of the kids' homework to go into as I would hate for them to have to explain to their teacher that the black hole sucked it up...

We have also made a list of people we will definitely NOT tell about the black hole although we promise we won't deliberately trip them...

Mayan demon coming back to Earth

This one we are probably the least concerned about. The youngest of the twins will be PMS'ing that day so I hate to say it but I almost feel sorry for the demon. Pure and simple he has no chance at all of winning against her. I love her to pieces and would never put her in harms way, but this would seriously be one of the easiest fights she ever had.

"Honey, that demon just said you were irritable" that's all it would take for this one to be solved and the world to be good again. If it was any other time of the month, I would be concerned as she would be too nice to fill this role, but since it is this particular day we are well covered!

So while Santa is checking over his list, we are checking off ours as well! Hopefully we will have everything in place by the 21st. If any of you would like to join us in our quest for surviving the apocolypse please let me know. We have plenty of room, but be sure you come before the snow hits as our dog will be on the lookout...

and remember...

the password is sparkles.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Good Morning,

I think the mother of the Conn shooter was a doomsday prepper ( I watched a few vids on people like these during Thanksgiving break )

I tend to just want to be surprised by any world ending scenario

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Blondie- You got Deemer's age backwards. Just lookin' out.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14730

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Deem is in his treehouse drinking Pabst blue ribbon

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 451

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Published on Dec 18, 2012
    Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episode- S02E04 Brain Invaders

Brain Invaders 2012 An investigation into claims that the Government is harassing, and even torturing, individuals by sending microwave
    signals into their brains and bodies
    (Documentary)

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

MN Timberwolves +9

They'll keep it close tonight.

And I love fading Heat at home.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Good Morning Blondie;
    ...Please step away from the computer and put the bottle down.

Have a glorious day!------->

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Good afternoon Blondie

Still raining in these parts, guess its better than snow.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Happy b-day deemer !!!

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco View Post
    Good Morning Blondie;
    ...Please step away from the computer and put the bottle down.

Have a glorious day!------->
    The bottle is diet cherry 7-up you really think that is having too much of an effect on me?