thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

nfl schedule making was terrible

last 2 weeks we have been stuck with denver and the raiders and eagles bengals on thursday night, and this monday we get stuck with this shit game when gb chicago, pittsburgh dallas, ny atlanta, and denver baltimore were all possibilities.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

pitt-dallas or giants-atlanta rematch would've been great

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Monday Night and Thursday Night are not designed to give the best games of the week. That's Sunday Night.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Why cant monday night football be flex scheduling?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Monday Night and Thursday Night are not designed to give the best games of the week. That's Sunday Night.
    maybe so thursday night but i thought that was the point of monday night actually, maybe its just gamblers who think that way

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Why cant monday night football be flex scheduling?
    practice schedules mainly.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

thursday night should still have an attractive game, didnt even watch one second of the last 2. the fact i chose to watch the early nba game each of the last 2 thursdays says it all IMO, also the games not being close had something to do with it.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    thursday night should still have an attractive game, didnt even watch one second of the last 2. the fact i chose to watch the early nba game each of the last 2 thursdays says it all IMO, also the games not being close had something to do with it.
    I believe the NFL made an effort, by adding Thursday night games to the weekly schedule, to get EVERY NFL team a Prime time game. That is why you get stuck with some crappy games.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I believe the NFL made an effort, by adding Thursday night games to the weekly schedule, to get EVERY NFL team a Prime time game. That is why you get stuck with some crappy games.

ur right about that, but oakland played mnf the first week of the season and they suck every year, so why put them primetime in a late season game?

cincinnati philly both have already played primetime as well, even b4 the season there was probably at least 4 games that looked better on paper this week then that one, so no real excuse for that game either.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

crappy football matchups is still football, though. It's a shame, though, say next week when all the top QBs are essentially playing at 1 PM ET - that's a big drag.