TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

What a joke Boeheim is

He plays a kid who was arrested for stealing literally days ago? What a scumbag.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

And what about the 10 players that he knew failed drug tests and let play without penalty ?

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    He plays a kid who was arrested for stealing literally days ago? What a scumbag.
    He avoided arrest and no charges were levied against him

What the fu*k are you talking about they played Canisus why are you so upset about this? No one was arrested or broke any policy so why would he be suspended? And why did you make another thread again today?

You really envy this guy huh

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

why was pitino allowed to continue coaching when he admitted to having an extramarital affair and paying for an abortion?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Dude, pitino is a huge scum bag.... u dont seem to care about that

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

He was NOT arrested & the school NOR Boehiem were ever contacted directly. What are your grounds for not playing him???

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

of course theres a double standard for louisville players and coaches with powell

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Wow this thread shows how ignorant people are willing to be when they need to hate. No Louisville fan should ever talk about coaches pitino is The #1 scumbag when it comes to that and all Louisville fans know why.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

I have a hard time deciding who is a bigger dumbass between tpowell and Phillyflyers

I'd be surprised if their combined iq added up to 120

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Hey!

Settle down with the Pitino Louisville negativity!

/thread

TPowell

you idiots realize that Pitino violated NO LAWS and the Cuse player was caught RED HANDED stealing and didn't miss a game? Stealing is a penetrating crime, not adultery. Jesus christ, do you idiots think?

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

you idiots realize that Pitino violated NO LAWS and the Cuse player was caught RED HANDED stealing and didn't miss a game? Stealing is a penetrating crime, not adultery. Jesus christ, do you idiots think?

Teddy Bridgewater should've been a Heisman finalist

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Adultery is actually illegal in a lot of states...

snoopaloop31
    snoopaloop31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adultery usually involves some penetrating...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was all settled "off the books" with no charges filed. Doubt any coach in the country would bench his best player if they went through the same thing with no formal charges. Story is he paid a fine in-store, something that happens quite a bit with people accused of shop lifting.

isotopes

Lets all settle down here. The reality of the situation is that these student athletes, especially at big programs like Syracuse and Louisville, are exploited by everyone. The school makes money and gets it's name out there, ESPN makes a killing, CBS, NBC all the other networks profit from them, We gamble on them, Vegas makes a ton.

This is big time stuff. If you think that these kids don't get in trouble and have small little ticky tack issues like this handled outside of the media and the public than you are just kidding yourself. It happens all the time, at every program. No coach sits his players. They are there to play.

So stop making this out to be something bigger than it is. If you nit pick like this it is strickly for no other reason than you are a hater, quite frankley he didn't get arrested, he will not be suspended by the NCAA, there was no reason to sit him or to start this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Wants that 900

TPowell

I don't care if the kid paid a fine. The notion that thiefs can pay fines and get away with it is such a joke. I've never heard of that in my life. Stealing isn't a "ticky tack" thing, its a BIG DEAL to people who aren't trash IMO.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^^^ LOL YOu just got served my man...

WOW

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

nothing like porking some other women in a restaurant thats not your wife.

then paying 3k to her to have an abortion

then remain in your job

thats pretty ticky tack and by the books IMO

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

"nothing like porking some other women in a restaurant thats not your wife.

then remain in your job

thats pretty ticky tack and by the books IMO"

LOL IDK man....

Stealing isn't a "ticky tack" thing, its a BIG DEAL to people who aren't trash IMO.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I don't care if the kid paid a fine. The notion that thiefs can pay fines and get away with it is such a joke. I've never heard of that in my life. Stealing isn't a "ticky tack" thing, its a BIG DEAL to people who aren't trash IMO.
    Never heard of a politician or someone with money get away with stealing? No shit. Kid stole a bathrobe while politicians steal BILLIONS, and you are worried about the petty shit? Amazing.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

This is just a very biased thread. Deserves no merit whatsoever.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

He always has been scum. Remember that coach/trainer whatever he was that he had underneath him that pulled some sandusky shit.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    He always has been scum. Remember that coach/trainer whatever he was that he had underneath him that pulled some sandusky shit.

STOP.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    STOP.

isotopes

I sure hope you keep your blood pressure medication near you when Louisville plays Cuse cause it sounds like you get raging mad at the site of the best basketball coach in the big east Jimmy Boeheim!!!!!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

at what point do you realize that everyone on here knows youre a total fukkin dumbass and you pipe the fuk down

id ask if you were over 18 but youve been on here 5 years so im going to give you some benefit of the doubt

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Jim Boeheim is a smart, LOYAL (Why he INITIALLY defended Bernie Fine), classy man. Last night instead of talking about win 900, he chose to speak of the killings in Conn. - saying that it is his fault and yours and mine, these mass murders - for doing nothing to ban assualt weapons.
    He was a walk-on at SU as a student basketball player and in three, or four more games will be the second winningest coach in Div 1 NCAA history.
    There are maybe one or two people (my guess, number may be LOWER) that have ever made their presence known at this site that come even close to his accomplishments.
    So, if you think Jim Boeheim is a piece of shit, imagine what others think of all of us. 90 plus % of us here are greedy, selfish pricks. I know I am to a degree. Can you be honest enough with yourself to admit that you are to some degree as well? Spending whatever amount of time it is that you/we do at a got damn gambling information website. I doubt it, though I have little faith in the human race (well Americans anyway) based on observations. Keep hating assholes, you only tell on yourselves and your parents, for raising a piece of shit.
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 12-18-12 at 11:42 AM.
    Points Awarded:

jbart28 gave PittsburghPlayer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

yes, much better that he roger some whore on a restaurant table while the staff listens, then fix her up with one of your assistants. #Pitino

go share your self-congratulatory morality with someone else. no one gives a shit about how righteous you think you are.

and, for the record, i normally like your posts, but the give-a-shit quotient here is just too high.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 12-18-12 at 09:56 AM.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

LOL lville fan.

Pitino > X as far as scumbag coaches are concerned, let's get that straight, thanks.

isotopes

PS this thread was completely class less and could only be made by trash. You don't have to steal to be trashy.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    nothing like porking some other women in a restaurant thats not your wife.

then remain in your job

thats pretty ticky tack and by the books IMO
    if i did it, id keep my job

12 Last