Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

shooter was Adam Lanza, 20. His brother Ryan is in custody. Weapons belonged to mother

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Seriously wth are the police doing

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm hoping they're actually trying to be responsible and sort it out before they say anything else now. But CNN still has "the suspect is dead" on their site so they can't have it both ways... if they think it's the guy whose face was plastered everywhere, he's indeed alive. And his FB page had activity of him liking things from like Nov 14th so it's not like the page was just made a few hours ago. Someone's stuffed up bigtime and others have ran with it.
    yah i saw stuff going back like a video from 2007 he posted

you're prob right

don't want to say anything and be wrong and look even worse

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

CBS just said Ryan is alive and in questioning, he is 24 years old. Adam Lanza, 20, was found dead, assuming he was the body found in the school, but that is still unconfirmed.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Their job, their job is to follow leads and deal with this tragedy, not keep us up to date.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ThaTopMoron

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

al qaida: if you sucrifice yourself for islam you will be rewarder with 70 virgins in heaven
    sheep straps a bomb on and runs into a building full of people

priest/rabbi/clergy: if you are rich you will go to hell
    sheep give all their money to the chrch

gun lobby: more guns is the solution to gun violence
    sheep go out and buy more guns

you are just as dumb as the religious fanatics, your opinion and actions are controlled by people with economic interest that are smarter than you

no there would not still be gun violence if guns are banned in the US, guns are not like drugs, they do not grow on the ground or in pot and cannot be cooked in a lab

to make guns needs technology and knowhow most people dont possess, and you cant hide a gun producing operation in a shack or in a trailer, you need a godamn factory. and unlike drugs, guns are not addictive, meaning that if they are illegal most people will not risk buying one, meaning there will be such a small underground market for them that it would not be profitable for anyone to go into the business

and also most of these shootings, that seem to happen every other day in america, are acts of impulse, and the reason they happen is that in that moment of temporary rage the person has a gun lying around and they end up shooting someone

this guy was up to today a law abiding citizen, meaning he would not have a gun lying around if it was illegal to do so, meaning that even if he decided to shoot someone, by the time he managed to figure out how to get a gun he would have come to his senses

to all the people defending gun laws: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Darkside Magick

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Their job, their job is to follow leads and deal with this tragedy, not keep us up to date.
    exactly. you cant blame the police for wrongly leaked information by the media.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

So sick of hearing and reading all about the shooter the last two hours when there are at least 20 houses in Connecticut that have presents from Santa in the closets that will never be opened.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed, DudleyDawson, Cuse0323, Louisvillekid1, and GunShard

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

idiot ends innocent childs lives and his families lives and ruins many others forever. these kids who went through this will never be the same, they were just robbed of their childhood.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

exactly...and when the spokesmen for the police dont give answers now for 'legal and ongoing investigative reasons' the press gets pissed off yet when a killer walks free or a lawsuit is filed for wrong and premature info or evidence being leaked, the same press will say "why did they say all of that"

It's been 5 hours or so...lets let it play out. Most arent even aware of how wrong the info from Columbine was even a year out...no 'trenchcoat mafia' as was bounced around and such.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    So sick of hearing and reading all about the shooter the last two hours when there are at least 20 houses in Connecticut that have presents from Santa in the closets that will never be opened.

Who is to say they Celebrate Christmas. Maybe 20 households who are non believers will be without their loved ones

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The media is deplorable right now, I'm done watching.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great news reporting again ... rush to be first instead of accurate.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    The media is deplorable right now, I'm done watching.
    me 2, had enough.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    +1 nail on head

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Who is to say they Celebrate Christmas. Maybe 20 households who are non believers will be without their loved ones
    Don't be one of those shthead

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    CBS just said Ryan is alive and in questioning, he is 24 years old. Adam Lanza, 20, was found dead, assuming he was the body found in the school, but that is still unconfirmed.
    So you just heard that and this is what I see when I go to the CBSnews site. This is what makes me so upset. Forgetting about this Ryan Lanza guy as only the deceased and the families are truly important here at the end of it all, the misinformation disrespects every parent and family member now dealing with this horrific shit. It's 2012 - there is no excuse for this. It's not like we wait 24hrs to get the morning newspaper any more. It would be so much more honourable to these families if these media organisations stfu until they have actual facts from law enforcement. It only confuses and further distresses people and can create a lynch mob mentality in an instance like this.

"The gunman has been identified as 24-year-old Ryan Lanza, who is originally from the Newtown area. Vance said police found the gunman deceased inside the school. He did not say how the shooter died.

A law enforcement official told CBS News that Lanza's mother worked at the school and is among the dead. Lanza apparently targeted his mother and her classroom, the official said. Most of the shooting occurred in that classroom. Some of her students were among those killed.

Separately, a dead body was found at a secondary crime scene in Newtown, Vance said."

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

this wasn't first in usa and won't be last.... RIP

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Guy assigned Public information officer did a poor job of relaying info to the media. Those fuks say anything when they dont get good info

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

It amazes me how people who complain that there isn't enough information right now are the same ones complaining that they have been told wrong information.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

No bodies found in Hoboken..

Father dead in newton home..

They showed video of what looked like Ryan Lanza being taken into custody

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    me 2, had enough.
    i cant stop watching.

ebbearsfb1

Shooter is Adam lanza.. atleast that's being reported on more networks now

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Believeland View Post
    Guy assigned Public information officer did a poor job of relaying info to the media. Those fuks say anything when they dont get good info

What are you talking about? Police said many times to just be patient and wait its CBS/CNN that is fu*king up and giving misleading information.....

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Shooter is Adam lanza.. atleast that's being reported on more networks now
    its been reported that adam was the shooter and also that ryan was the shooter. we will find out the truth within the next 3 or 4 hours i assume.

Brock Landers

school shootings in North America

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_...#North_America

darkhat

its been reported that adam was the shooter and also that ryan was the shooter. we will find out the truth within the next 3 or 4 hours i assume.
    yah we still got some time before we get all the info

JustMike
    JustMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you must be a big fat pussy if you need guns to feel safe.
    Im not a fukkin pussy, Im a paraplegic and would not be able to physically defend myself any other way.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

society is partly to blame....things have needed changed for a long time...never will happen....this world has the ability to be heaven or hell..and it looks like were are headed down the wrong path...

What a gift this life is....and what a shame most people dont respect it
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave PaperTrail07 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ebbearsfb1

News 12 shoed an image of what looked like Ryan atleast from fb bowing taken away in cuffs in Hoboken

Brock Landers

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Well I guess you can't read after all... I never bring up race first... Start reading son..
    Mayan.......we've always been cool.........and you know I respect the fact that you served our country. So, I ask this as an e-pal.........why is it that you always find yourself in the middle of e-race-wars?

IMHO.........today just isn't the day.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    society is partly to blame....things have needed changed for a long time...never will happen....this world has the ability to be heaven or hell..and it looks like were are headed down the wrong path...

What a gift this life is....and what a shame most people dont respect it
    Agree just put on a tv or video game.. guns are glorified from what that are actually intended

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last