The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

as a parent and as a man who coaches children this makes me absolutely sick. to see some of these comments here is just disgusting. these were INNOCENT children who were in school learning and with their friends just being kids to have to endure seeing what happened today makes me distraught, picture these kids playing with their friends before school and watching them die just a few hours later.

it bothers me so much a child doesnt deserve to see that horror unfold. its bad enough what some of these children have to endure at home or on the streets in the neighborhood and now this. for any poster to say anything bad is just heartless and i really do hope that you rot in hell.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

its amazing how much Media coverage and geographical proximity has to do with how much Americans are affected by human death
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: antifoil

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

and look at those savages.
    you're a very sick individual, society should hope you don't own a gun.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

its amazing how much Media coverage and geographical proximity has to do with how much Americans are affected by human death
    and cultural & racial identification by the 'public'

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

man the way the parents found out that's devastating

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    man the way the parents found out that's devastating
    I haven't heard about this, how did they find out?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    basically kids were evacuated to a safe zone, then parents got matched with their kids until they announced that there were not going to be any more kids coming out.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

MSNBC says that the shooter was carrying his brother's ID, which at least somewhat explains how the name of the shooter was incorrect in the early hours of all this madness.

Dusty Beaver
    Dusty Beaver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why little kids? Innocent little kids..... of all the sick twisted things

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

everyone was at the firehouse next door to the school and all the parents were trying to find their kids. when all the kids were matched up with their parents, they pretty much made an announcement saying no more kids will be coming out of the school. the parents who hadnt found their kids yet knew at that moment they their children were dead. witnesses said they were screaming and crying and falling to the ground.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    everyone was at the firehouse next door to the school and all the parents were trying to find their kids. when all the kids were matched up with their parents, they pretty much made an announcement saying no more kids will be coming out of the school. the parents who hadnt found their kids yet knew at that moment they their children were dead. witnesses said they were screaming and crying and falling to the ground.
    Geez, I don't know what a usual protocol in situations like this would be but I cannot for the life of my imagine that moment when the parents of 20 children realized they would never see their children again.

Can't imagine the heartbreak and gut wrench.

I wish I could help them somehow.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

maybe we can help by taking note of what the forensic psychiatrist says during this video
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Geez, I don't know what a usual protocol in situations like this would be but I cannot for the life of my imagine that moment when the parents of 20 children realized they would never see their children again.

Can't imagine the heartbreak and gut wrench.

I wish I could help them somehow.
    totally horrifying....if it was a few kids then im sure school leaders would approach the parents individually but jesus there were 20 sets of parents...sheer and total chaos....so terrible

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

absolutely 1 of the worst days in history. prayers are out to the families.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Thats like a sick/twisted lottery format.

Gave me chills when I walked through my kids school out to the back to get her from the playground this afternoon. WOrst pain imaginable for those parents tonight.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

maybe we can help by taking note of what the forensic psychiatrist says during this video
    it's funny because if you watch CNN for 10 minutes they do all of the things he says NOT to do

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Beaver View Post
    Why little kids? Innocent little kids..... of all the sick twisted things
    you don't have to worry about other people with handguns shooting you before you are "finished".

yeah the news loves days like today. better rating, more ad revenue.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I don't even understand how someone thought this would be a good idea. This is so beyond messed I want to call you a liar even though I don't think you are. So if you're an adult who dies overseas in Iraq, even if you just hang yourself for example, you get the dignified response of someone from your family member's employer showing up at your house to inform you of the news in person, accompanied by psych help. If you're a parent whose child attends a K-4 school where a mass murder just took place you have to go play matchie and if you're the odd man out you lose??? That's fukking twisted as fukk.

Humans have figured so much shit out. And magically all of the powerhouse first world countries band together when one is in crisis or has been attacked. It's beautiful how much brotherhood we all show then. But realistically humans are our own worst enemies. And we attack each other from within. Terrorists and whomever else could throw so many horrors at us but we'll still suss out a way to bring each other down somehow from inside. Even those sick 9/11 fukks didn't go to a school and target kids. This guy had already killed his mother... so let's go slaughter her class???? Maybe we should think about that the next time we want to throw out a racial slur.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Well Shari the other option was to keep all the kids apart from their parents then somehow find the parents of the ones killed and remove them from the other parents waiting and then allow the parents to see their children. Still this would have been too obvious to the 20 parents who would have been asked to leave the area with the rest of the parents.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theory seems to be he had a rift with his mother for a long time and that in his fukked up head that he killed her and then killed the "things" a.k.a. children that he thought she loved more than him. At least that is the story I have seen put out by a few people.

Not that it wouldn't be sad enough that he killed his mother, but why can't these wack jobs do what they have to against the person they are disgruntled with and then eat a bullet two seconds later to spare everyone else.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I don't even understand how someone thought this would be a good idea. This is so beyond messed I want to call you a liar even though I don't think you are. So if you're an adult who dies overseas in Iraq, even if you just hang yourself for example, you get the dignified response of someone from your family member's employer showing up at your house to inform you of the news in person, accompanied by psych help. If you're a parent whose child attends a K-4 school where a mass murder just took place you have to go play matchie and if you're the odd man out you lose??? That's fukking twisted as fukk.

Humans have figured so much shit out. And magically all of the powerhouse first world countries band together when one is in crisis or has been attacked. It's beautiful how much brotherhood we all show then. But realistically humans are our own worst enemies. And we attack each other from within. Terrorists and whomever else could throw so many horrors at us but we'll still suss out a way to bring each other down somehow from inside. Even those sick 9/11 fukks didn't go to a school and target kids. This guy had already killed his mother... so let's go slaughter her class???? Maybe we should think about that the next time we want to throw out a racial slur.
    shari too many words sweetie

Keep it short and simple

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    cockkk suckin fukkin * should burn in hell for eternity....

im not glad hes dead....he got what he wanted. he needed to be locked up in solitary confinment for 23 hours to bury his twisted mind even more, then be let out for 1 hour a day to get raped up his ass by some 12inch black guy....
    Last edited by shari91; 12-14-12 at 10:37 PM.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i am just glad it wasn't the US killing kids in drone strikes in muslim countries. you guys would really be mad about that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rfr3sh

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

also the children's bodies are still in the school (last I heard a few hours ago)
    so parents can not even see their child

hels

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    shari too many words sweetie

Keep it short and simple

tldr: Humans have evolved but we're still dumb as fukk.

creamteam2013

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well Shari the other option was to keep all the kids apart from their parents then somehow find the parents of the ones killed and remove them from the other parents waiting and then allow the parents to see their children. Still this would have been too obvious to the 20 parents who would have been asked to leave the area with the rest of the parents.
    I don't know what the right way is and I pray I'm never in that position to decide firsthand. They couldn't collect the childrens' names beforehand??? Surely their teachers know who they are. I don't know. What mynameismud described just seems likes something out of a Spielberg movie. Can you imagine walking into that room with your wife and not seeing your girls? Surely there's a gentler way to handle it. Just seems like adding unnecessary heartache to people who are going to suffer it for the rest of their lives.

Smoke

tldr: Humans have evolved but we're still dumb as fukk.

creamteam2013

Smoke

I don't know what the right way is and I pray I'm never in that position to decide firsthand. They couldn't collect the childrens' names beforehand??? Surely their teachers know who they are. I don't know. What mynameismud described just seems likes something out of a Spielberg movie. Can you imagine walking into that room with your wife and not seeing your girls? Surely there's a gentler way to handle it. Just seems like adding unnecessary heartache to people who are going to suffer it for the rest of their lives.
    Thats much better shari

You are catching on shari

The 305 line shari

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

also the children's bodies are still in the school (last I heard a few hours ago)
    so parents can not even see their child
    This would drive me absolutely insane. I would be a basket case already, but knowing my little boy was in that room lying on the floor, surrounded by death would hurt so much more. I'd want to stay the night in there with him.

It's amazing how just thinking about it makes me feel so hopeless.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i'm sure there is no preparation for 20 kids, a teacher and the principal being killed...in fact it's sickening to think that there might be some protocol in the future on how to handle events like these

i tend to cut the adults who were in charge some slack considering i'm 800 miles away and my own mind was reeling when i heard the details

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    i'm sure there is no preparation for 20 kids, a teacher and the principal being killed...in fact it's sickening to think that there might be some protocol in the future on how to handle events like these

i tend to cut the adults who were in charge some slack considering i'm 800 miles away and my own mind was reeling when i heard the details
    drinker those bouncy red balls distract me from the subject at hand guey

mikefromsd
    mikefromsd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    At least when Obama takes all the guns something good will come out of this.
    Odumbass ran guns into the hands of Mexican cartels, and then watched while hundreds were murdered. But flamer leftards like you have no problem with that!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

This psycho shoot his mother in the face so if he shot kids in the face too you could see why it would take a while to make identifications. You do not want to tell the wrong parent their kid is dead.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last