wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Bottom line is Kobes biggest win of his life, raping someone with a cheap price tag....

Sidney Crosby
    Sidney Crosby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Bottom line is Kobes biggest win of his life, raping someone with a cheap price tag....
    He didn't rape her, he had sex with her and she let him. Big difference.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Zoooo!!!! Get off the nuts bro! lol Give us a break this shit hurts

riffraff24

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Crosby View Post
    Idiots are still making this retarded comment? If you think the greatest basketball player on the planet at the time, a multi multi millionaire needs to rape a girl that has 6 different semen samples in her you are a complete idiot and should probably do the world a favor and jump in front of a bus

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Newsflash.....Bulls don't win shitw/o Pippen & Rodman
    Newsflash....Spurs don't win shit w/o Parker & Ginobilli
    Newsflash....Celtics don't win shit w/o Garnett & Allen
    Newsflash....Heat dont win shitw/o Wade & Bosh
    Newsflash....No team in the history of the NBA wins shit if you take off their 2nd & 3rd best players. Apparently, Wanti is jealous that the Lakers actually surround their superstar w/ 2 good players. Because they did so this makes Kobe Bryant a fraud & deems his five rings worthless.

what a genius wanti is for recognizing the fact that no team in the history of the NBA that has won a championship would have done so if you take off that teams 2nd & 3rd best player. WELL DONE WANTI, way to recognize buddy~
    exactly.

jordan who many consider the goat won 1 stinking playoff game in 5 seasons w/o pippen. no rings, no mvps, no defensive player of the year, no playoff series wins, nothing.

even pippen was able to carry the bulls past 1st round of playoffs w/o jordan. something jordan could never do w/o pippen.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney Crosby View Post

Tiger didnt rape anyone either but he screwed around on his wife and got buried. Good thing kobe isnt married to a white chick I guess.

You dont pay people to go away either unless you have something to hide. They had over a year to find out everything about that girl that everyone else supposedly found out. So why not fight it? Why pay everyone off?

Regardless the guy isnt anything that people want to think he is, everyone magically blots out all that shit, and the other stuff he has done because of whatever weak minded condition they have.

There are good guys in the league, they pass the 'smell' test. Kobe doesnt pass any test of any type other than franchise killing coach killing selfish asshole that no one has voluntarily gone to play with in 14 or 15 years. Anyone with eye can see this but people chalk it up to 'he doesnt need anyone else' even though he plainly has.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

wanti act like the girl that gave it up was his bitch...seriously you obviously hate the guy and most the things you saying in this thread make you sound either ignorant or blinded by hatred, give it up already (like your girl did)..

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Tiger didnt rape anyone either but he screwed around on his wife and got buried. Good thing kobe isnt married to a white chick I guess.

riffraff24

You dont pay people to go away either unless you have something to hide. They had over a year to find out everything about that girl that everyone else supposedly found out. So why not fight it? Why pay everyone off?

Regardless the guy isnt anything that people want to think he is, everyone magically blots out all that shit, and the other stuff he has done because of whatever weak minded condition they have.

There are good guys in the league, they pass the 'smell' test. Kobe doesnt pass any test of any type other than franchise killing coach killing selfish asshole that no one has voluntarily gone to play with in 14 or 15 years. Anyone with eye can see this but people chalk it up to 'he doesnt need anyone else' even though he plainly has.
    Funny thing is I know a girl that was fukking Tiger while he was supposedly in "rehab" and getting "treatment" for his sex addiction lol. She says he likes getting his butthole licked. lol

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I'm no Kobe fan, but speaking objectively. It's easy to say you would fight a case if you're innocent or that you would never plea bargain if you were innocent if you're not the one in the hot seat. When you're looking at years or decades of your life being decided by other people who could easily see evidence or statements one way or another you would be surprised how many people will plea bargain or settle rather than leave it up to chance. So that's not a fair way to judge a person on a case because he settled.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I'm no Kobe fan, but speaking objectively. It's easy to say you would fight a case if you're innocent or that you would never plea bargain if you were innocent if you're not the one in the hot seat. When you're looking at years or decades of your life being decided by other people who could easily see evidence or statements one way or another you would be surprised how many people will plea bargain or settle rather than leave it up to chance. So that's not a fair way to judge a person on a case because he settled.
    I am in a semi unique position. I fought every charge I was innocent off, except the one I had to plead guilty to to avoid getting sentenced even longer for something I did do. Meaning I took the best deal to get away with something I did do (that would have cost me more time) but had to plead guilty to something I didnt do.

I sat through half a dozen jury trials and beat every one of them. With a ton of time hanging over me in each one. They finally got me in a spot where I couldnt win. So we all flipped a coin and I was offered the (in their minds) more open and shut case to plead to.

That is also why I understand the irony. You can beat charges for crimes you actually did, and be found guilty of the one ou actually didnt do.

Kobe however was in a single situation. He either did something or he didnt. In the end I am sure if it had actually gone to trial it wouldnt have even been rape it would have been some bullshit lesser offense. Not familiar with Colorado statutes but whatever the least degree of charge he could have faced that included some kind of sexual penetration.

Not too mention it is nearly impossible to prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt, let alone with a victim like this.

Ancient history either way, but if he did it once and got caught you can be damned sure there are many many many other instances where he did it and didnt. Just so funny how so many people defend this guy who hasnt shown anything positive other than the ability to put a ball through a hoop.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

shocker, wanti actually thinks Kobe raped the girl that had multiple peoples semen in her panties....lol

Im sure a multi multi multi millionaire that can get azz w/ the snap of a finger & has the world in his palms actually rapes skanks on the side....makes a ton of sense.
    Or maybe, just maybe, the minimum wage working skank that was a proven doper & addict & a proven panty semen collector saw an opportunity to extort $$ from the triple digit mutimillionaire??
    Wanti is so intelligent~
    Last edited by upscope; 12-14-12 at 06:32 PM.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol wanti there is plenty to pick apart with Kobe on the court. Who gives a shit about his off the court problems from 10 years ago.

You should be happy your clippers are in control of LA for the next 4-5 years at least, as long as they keep CP3

wantitall4moi

shocker, wanti actually thinks Kobe raped the girl that had multiple peoples semen in her panties....lol

Im sure a multi multi multi millionaire that can get azz w/ the snap of a finger & has the world in his palms actually rapes skanks on the side....makes a ton of sense.
    Or maybe, just maybe, the minimum wage working skank that was a proven doper & addict & a proven panty semen collector saw an opportunity to extort $$ from the triple digit mutimillionaire??
    Wanti is so intelligent~

why did he pay her 25 million or whatever it was then?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol wanti there is plenty to pick apart with Kobe on the court. Who gives a shit about his off the court problems from 10 years ago.

You should be happy your clippers are in control of LA for the next 4-5 years at least, as long as they keep CP3
    yup clips doing good been to a few games will support them now they are willing to pend some money, might get season tix again even though they are outrageous these days, not nearly as bad as the Lakers but about 8 times what the same seats went for just 7 years ago.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

why did he pay her 25 million or whatever it was then?
    u obv dont know how the court system works.

wantitall4moi

u obv dont know how the court system works.
    LOL nope not at all.....

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Keep living in the past

Should I run around saying MJ played for the Bulls and won 6 titles in 8 eight years?

Let me guess you think Kobe has been more valuable to the Lakers then Shaq right?

Have fun fighting for a playoff spot this year
    Because Shaq was amazing when he left Lakers...? dwade won him a ring and he looked like shet afterwards.
    Your a delusional Bulls fan and hate on Kobe just because Kobe has been compared to MJ. Its the beginning of the season and your talking about fighting for a playoff spot?

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Because Shaq was amazing when he left Lakers...? dwade won him a ring and he looked like shet afterwards.
    Your a delusional Bulls fan and hate on Kobe just because Kobe has been compared to MJ. Its the beginning of the season and your talking about fighting for a playoff spot?
    Shaq put up 20 and 10 while shooting 60% with Miami, not exactly looking like shit.

Shaq was the most dominant player on the planet when he played for the Lakers, something like 28 and 12 consistently at 57%, as a Laker fan you should appreciate that not hate on him to try to bring Kobe up a notch or two.

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Meanwhile in Washington... lol

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Its actually not the beginning of the season anymore. That keeps being used as an excuse but it can't be anymore. We're past the 1/4 way mark. Definitive playoff contenders are sitting at 16-18 wins vs 3-6 losses. Lakers fans have used one excuse after another since preseason. When they were all playing it was because they needed time to gel. Brown was a shitty coach. Nash is out. Then Pau is out. When they're both back it will be the geling excuse again. Then it will be D'Antoni.

It's all justified by who the Lakers were and the playoffs and finals they've won in the past. Well we're in the present. The past doesn't mean shit now and the past won't win a ring in the present. If the Bobcats were imminent for finals champion how much would the excuse "well they had the worst record in NBA history" or "well we've won 15 championships" be worth. Absolutely nothing. They'd be excuses to justify where a team is lacking in the present. It's actually sadder that an organization that has more $$$ than a majority of NBA organizations can't come up with a team and coaching staff and style of play that equals to lesser financed organizations.
    Last edited by brainfreeze0; 12-14-12 at 07:34 PM.

First 12