allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Credit, most are broke
    cmon lkidd, i would think if you played with one you would only deal with someone who was reputable. i like being able to deal with someone face to face. not get the processor issue runaround

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

surprised that one players local lets you bet 10 dollars. i would think lakers 100 is more the standard for reputable locals. i was going to say if you were a small bettor then thats definitely the reason to go online.

louisville brings up a good point. a guy i know is completely broke, bets usually 30 dollars on each bet, bets almost every game and almost always loses on a weekly basis. he always drags it out with his local and never gives him the full amount, basically leaving him on the hook for a 1/2 to a 1/3 of his losses. why would this guy ever use offshore?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

thats his minimum bet if you only have a 250-500 credit line and you get close to being capped out that 4 team 10$ parlay could cut into your weekly figure lol. a reputable local would have 100 minimum bet? i know plenty of guys who bet 25 or 50 a game just to have some action.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    thats his minimum bet if you only have a 250-500 credit line and you get close to being capped out that 4 team 10$ parlay could cut into your weekly figure lol. a reputable local would have 100 minimum bet? i know plenty of guys who bet 25 or 50 a game just to have some action.
    yes for most locals its a hassle to deal with that stuff if they have a decent amount of volume already. not saying your guy is not legit, just think its weird he deals that low, of course if they use a pph, then thats a different story. i told my guy many times to up his minimum bet to 50 or 100 as he said the small players are the ones he usually has the most problems with in collection.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

ok i see your point before pph i couldnt have told you what his minimum was but now he uses a pph site. i do like the fact that with my local i can call him up tell him i want 5k on whatever meet him @ the bar that night and pay or get paid for that 1 bet just like in vegas

First 12