BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Baseball it's Prince fielder

Basketball it's fukkin Kobe

Football it is Romo

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

paul pierce, bryant, and Jon Jones (UFC).

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Drew Gooden. Most over-rated NBA player of all time with the worst attitude.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Also, Eric Montross.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

and an entire team I can't fukin stand is the Boston Bruins.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Seaweed

wolvesguy89
    wolvesguy89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

NBA: Bosh + Blake Griffin
    MLB: Mark Teixiera
    NHL: Sedin twins
    NFL: Mark Sanchez

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    and an entire team I can't fukin stand is the Boston Bruins.

jaeguyoon
    [Too Long]
    jaeguyoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

mike conley. I seriously feel like this guy fixes game.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Where do I start?

Kobe
    Swisher
    Beckett
    Papelbon
    Crosby
    Pronger
    Malkin
    Mayweather
    Newton
    Sanchez

Seaweed
    Update your status

Does anyone like Sanchez? I feel sorry for him, kind of.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I think most would hate Kobe and Lebron.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Nfl- Cortland Finnegan. what a fcking bitch

Nba-Kobe fck that arrogant prick

MLB- hunter pence. Gay bitch

Hockey- who gives a fck

Others- Matt stafford. Everytime I see a picture of him I wanna punch him in the face for no reason

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Nfl- Cortland Finnegan. what a fcking bitch

Nba-Kobe fck that arrogant prick

MLB- hunter pence. Gay bitch

Hockey- who gives a fck

Others- Matt stafford. Everytime I see a picture of him I wanna punch him in the face for no reason

Settle down. Sing a song. Dance a dance.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Settle down. Sing a song. Dance a dance.
    Simple thought of these assholes gets me fired up

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The little fruity Euro on Lakers that tried to act like he was an important part of team a few years back when Celtics stomped them in finals.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Shane victorino, Wes welker, Joe flacco, Chris Paul, mark teixara,Mario Chalmers

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Bernard tomic
    100% And Leyton Hewitt and every other Aussie tennis player too. Once we were warriors. Now we are chumps.

Adding...
    Chris Bosh
    Mario Chalmers
    Kendrick Perkins
    Russel Westbrook
    Jason Terry
    Last edited by sando; 12-12-12 at 03:50 AM.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The little fruity Euro on Lakers that tried to act like he was an important part of team a few years back when Celtics stomped them in finals.
    Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic

The real reason you hate him is because that fruity little bastard ended up with Maria Sharapova. There is no god.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Paul Pierce

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Dwight Howard

Chris Carter

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

How come no one mentioned Wolrd Metta Peace?? hate Jose Reyes in MLB

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    you def bet the knicks tonight
    lol Zeta... I had Nets +3.5 but Reggie Evans cries foul every time down the floor... poor execution around the rim... refs don't buy his flopping around... and NY erased a Nets 17 point lead in a blink of an eye. And Im tired of looking at Evans kisser on the TV... like.. I didn't do anything. Guy isn't a workhorse... the guy is a complete stain.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

1. kobe

2. sid the queer

3. bob nutting (not an athlete but deserves to be on this list)

4. belicheat

5. d12

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Darren Oliver,Auther Rhodes Those two cost me thousands when they played with the rangers and the only reason they pitched was because they were the same color as the coach..

Kenny Rogers-- Walking in the winning run against the braves in the divisional series

Nyjer Morgan- Cant stand this prick. If you google brewer players idiot he comes right up

Tom Glavine- He once made a comment when baseball players were on strike.. my wife has to watch what she spends when she goes to the grocery store now. That comment deserves a punch to the face.

Mark Recht-- Really 2 yards from a national championship game

Dwayne wade-- Dude you dont get fouled on every played stop penetrating whinning.

Amando Benitiz-- I am a mets fan enough said
    Marvin Williams-- I am a hawks fan, could of had chris paul instead of this idiot.
    Josh Mcdaniels-- I am a broncos fan and he destroyed the franchise while i lived in denver
    And the drum roll for number 1
    Jose Valfuckme.... This dude single handly destroy my bank roll. I dont know how many times he did it to me this year
    Points Awarded:

TheMoneyShot gave wtt0315 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Wayne rooney

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Latrell Sprewell Refuses To Feed Family Until Contractual Demands Are Met

MINNEAPOLIS, MN--The contract battle between the Minnesota Timberwolves and Latrell Sprewell heated up yesterday as Sprewell refused to feed his family until his contractual demands are met. The 34-year-old forward is in the last year of his deal and looking for an extension worth around $14 million per year. He claimed that any less would prevent him from feeding his family.

“I told you I needed to feed my family,” Sprewell said at a press conference yesterday. “They offered me 3 years at $21 million. That’s not going to cut it. And I’m not going to sit here and continue to give my children food while this front office takes money out of my pocket. If [owner Glen] Taylor wants to see my family fed, he better cough up some money. Otherwise, you’re going to see these kids in one of those Sally Struthers commercials soon.”

Sprewell has three children: Jarett, age 12; Tiffany, age 9; and Tyree, age 6. He brought them up to the podium during his press conference to taunt T’Wolves ownership and urge them to meet his demands.

“See this cute little guy?” asked Sprewell, lifting little Tyree up to the podium. “He hasn’t eaten since yesterday, and he won’t eat another bite until I get my fair market value. Do I want him to starve? Of course not. I’m not some kind of ogre. I just want to be treated with respect by the T-Wolves front office.”

Then Sprewell turned to Tyree and said “You wouldn’t want to starve now, would you?”

“Please father,” he responded meekly. “Feed me. Just one tiny morsel, father. I’m starting to feel faint.”

“Heartbreaking,” said Sprewell to the group of reporters. “And it’s all the fault of the Minnesota Timberwolves.”

Fans and members of the media criticized Sprewell for using his children as bargaining chips. He was roundly booed at the Target Center the following night, yet refused to budge from his position. Sprewell called himself “a man of principal” and said he’s willing to stand up for what he believes in, even if it means starving his own children.

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The last thing I want is for my children not to eat,” he said. “Why would I want that? They’re my children, for God’s sake. Could I feed them with the contract I have now? Yes, of course I could. But that would force me to sell one of the gold plated, spinning rims from one of my Escalades, and I’m not about to do that. Look, my children deserve to eat, and if they die of malnutrition, the Wolves have themselves to blame. Sick bastards.”

Sprewell’s agent, Robert Gist, said he was “shocked” at Taylor and McHale’s disregard for the health and well being of his client’s family.

“This is utterly sickening. Imagine a couple of fat cats so greedy that they would rather let a little kid go without food than part with some of their precious money,” said Gist. “Can you put a price on a child’s health and well being? I think not. Yet the Timberwolves seem to think that price is a paltry $7 million a year. Talk about pathetic. I guess it’s easy for them, since they’re not the ones who have to sit around and watch these children beg for food every night.”

Gist explained that while Sprewell could feed his children if he wanted, he was choosing to stand his ground in order to make a point

“A weaker man might break down and give the poor kids a crumb or too,” he said. “But my client is a man of principle, not some weak-kneed, bleeding heart sissy. He’s trying to make a point, which is that the front office is not paying him enough to feed his family and maintain his luxurious lifestyle, which he has earned. So let’s get this deal done, and get it done fast. Seriously, the 9-year-old is starting to look a little gaunt.”

Sprewell’s teammates have supported him publicly, but privately some are expressing disdain for his negotiating tactics.

“I understand where he’s coming from, but he’s taking this all a bit too far,” said one teammate, who asked not to be identified. “The other night I was over his house and we ate this huge steak dinner with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn. And for desert we had the most amazing chocolate mousse. The whole time the 3 kids were sitting at their places staring at empty plates. I tried to give one of them a bite of my steak and Spree was like ‘Don’t even think about it. I’m not caving into Taylor and McHale. No way.’ Poor little kids were really hungry, too. But I guess this is what happens when players are not treated with respect by their front offices.”

On the other side of the fence, Glen Taylor insisted that he wants to resign Sprewell. Though the two sides are far apart, Taylor maintained that he was willing to negotiate and urged Sprewell to feed his children.

“Latrell is playing hardball with us, and that’s fine. But don’t drag the children into it,” he said. “They’re just innocent bystanders. They need their nourishment like all children. Well, two of them need their nourishment. That Jarett is a little porker. He could stand to starve for a few weeks.”

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Serena and Venus Williams

I want to fukk them in the a$$

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Rajon Rondo. Smallest dude on the court always trying to pick fights. throw in Garnett as wel

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Phillip Rivers & DeSean Jackson

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Sasha "The Machine" Vujacic

The real reason you hate him is because that fruity little bastard ended up with Maria Sharapova. There is no god.
    They use to be together

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Chris Bosh

Jonathan Papelbon

Cam Neely

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

NBA-Lefuk James
    NFL-Retired Hines Ward I would pull all his teeth so I didnt have to see his penetrating asian ass smile
    MLB-Who gives a fuk bout baseball

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Rajon Rondo, Paul pierce, Kevin Garnett, Ben Rothlisberger, Tony Tomorrow, Ron Artest, Ocho Cinco, Bob Arum

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

. . .
    Attached Images

First 1234 Last