easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Wilson will get maybe 10 carries max. The blocking is a huge issue and he did have funmbling issues early season. If roddy white is able to play at 2.5 I think the falcons are the play at home.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are better with a rookie that can't block? Watch out the Falcons bring the heat on Manning like they did to his brother and Brees.
    I loved that defense they ran on Denver they need to do that more.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They are better with a rookie that can't block? Watch out the Falcons bring the heat on Manning like they did to his brother and Brees.
    as i Giant homer i would LOVE to see the Falcons blitz more because they think the rookie can't pick up it...Eli will torch them.

FlaxMartin
    FlaxMartin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5146

Are you guys concerned about the special teams factor? If the gmen have just as good as the game vs the saints, they will blow up falcons. David Wilson will he be a beast this game too?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    How are they better K13? Well lets see they won 2 SB's in recent years doing this same shit going .500 but still beating playoff teams in reg. season. Like I said they are a lazy, drama loving team but when it's time too whip some "contender" ass they show up. I know you remember the 49er game and the Fudgepackers as well. Who has Atl beat? Same thing applies to Pats they are champions and know when too show up as proven on MNF. I just laughed and shook my head at all the fools sucked in by Houston. Until Atl, Houston, GB, Frisco can beat one of these 2 then I am not convinced. And reg season records does not mean shit! Pats made Houston look like a 4 win team Monday despite having the better record.
    You still think Giants are better?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Where is that guy who said the Falcons are soft?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Shoulda loaded up on the Giants....darn Falcons sucked me in

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

One of those plays that I am happy to have wrong. I was hoping Falcons would use this as a statement game and they did. Quality win that will hopefully shut up the critics.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    If Atlanta cant find a way to win this game they may as well sit the playoffs out too. Wont see a team in a better SPOT this week with the Giants coming off there dressed up blow out win last Sunday.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1818

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    That SF/NE game is going to be aweful, NE is going to win by like 30. SF has no offense, their games have been unwatchable the past 3 weeks, just super boring.
    Holy Shit, you were spot on.

Game would be 50-10 without the refs.

First 12