k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

I'll show you how bad the Knicks have been. 2000-2010

327-493 w-l Knicks
    367-453 w-l Raptors

How fucken pathetic?

That includes losing to the Raptors in the playoffs and getting swept by the Nets in the 1st round.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

FcK the Raptors,the NBA and the NHL.
    Let's go Bluejays!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I saw alot of Indians (not the ones that dance to make it rain but the ones that work in call centers) in Toronto when I went...it was weird I was thinking Canada was all white (my mental image was a bunch of smokin hot white snow bunnies) then went up there and thought Id taken a wrong turn and wound up in Asia
    So much ignorance in this post, I don’t know where to start. If you go ask around the NBA players, most have said Toronto is one of the best cities to party. Most don’t want to come here cuz of the high taxes and the feeling that it is another country. I don’t buy in to the cold factor, because Minnesota is colder than Toronto. Mainly they don't wanna come here cuz we don’t have a winning culture in this city. That’s what turns players off mostly!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    So much ignorance in this post, I don’t know where to start. If you go ask around the NBA players, most have said Toronto is one of the best cities to party. Most don’t want to come here cuz of the high taxes and the feeling that it is another country. I don’t buy in to the cold factor, because Minnesota is colder than Toronto. Mainly they don't wanna come here cuz we don’t have a winning culture in this city. That’s what turns players off mostly!
    Best nba city to party = rape white strippers in Toronto

killersweet

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

327-493 w-l Knicks
    367-453 w-l Raptors

How fucken pathetic?

That includes losing to the Raptors in the playoffs and getting swept by the Nets in the 1st round.
    Also remember how much luxury tax Knicks paid during those glory years

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Tiajuana in Canada?.......heard thats a great party city.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

327-493 w-l Knicks
    367-453 w-l Raptors

How fucken pathetic?

from NJ and i love this.. NYC hasnt had a real basketball team in 20 years...its been awful.. raptors=knicks..dont judge the knicks after 20 games

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Raptors are in love with European players and as I've said before there are very few internationals that can fully adapt and play American style basketball. You will not win championships with 4 of your best 8 players being European.

When they drafted Valentunass I could only shake my head and accept another wasted season with nothing to show for it. Maybe this year there won't be any 'highly rated' imports in the draft and they will be forced to draft a black American.

killersweet

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    The Raptors are in love with European players and as I've said before there are very few internationals that can fully adapt and play American style basketball. You will not win championships with 4 of your best 8 players being European.

When they drafted Valentunass I could only shake my head and accept another wasted season with nothing to show for it. Maybe this year there won't be any 'highly rated' imports in the draft and they will be forced to draft a black American.
    He is a solid pick at that spot. I think he would be a decent player in the long run. He actually wants/tries to play defense unlike the other 7 footer that we have.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

327-493 w-l Knicks
    367-453 w-l Raptors

How fucken pathetic?

Only difference is the Knicks have gotten better, Toronto just says penetrate it

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

Agreed, your main star must always be of the negroid American...build around Lebron, build around Kobe, build around Durant, build around Duncan....other than Nowitzki there is not a white player in the entire league that you could build a team around...Dirk is 1 in a billion a 7 footer that shoots lights out

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

kevin love?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    kevin love?
    Is this jeopardy I dont understand the comment

Are you trying to say the Timberwolves are great team? They fuckin suck dude and well be a miracle if they get an 8 seed

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Is this jeopardy I dont understand the comment

Are you trying to say the Timberwolves are great team? They fuckin suck dude and well be a miracle if they get an 8 seed
    wolves r 10-9 without their superstar PG...

id rather have love than that moron dwight howard

First 12